Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Orient Express community collab

Comments

• KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    Has Teatro La Fenice been claimed? If not I'd like to take a crack at it :smile:

It has not been claimed, is 40x30 okay for it or do you think you'll need something bigger? Are you okay with it counting as the ' Private Venue' lot type? I'll mark it as claimed when I get home.
    @jessabeans I am researching the theater right now-Its a weird shape! 40x30, I would imagine that is plenty big. I don't see a map for the venice area on page one. I'm going in game to see if there is a lot designated for it. This should be a fun and challenging build!

• suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    edited February 2020
    The farm is beautiful @Hidehi!

Actually, I've done very little with landscaping on the fishing spot so far. I'll use a few tall firs (possibly a couple of the "small" fir (?) because of scale if that's ok - I think there are two sizes of that tree but am not in game to check). There are white pines around my lot, but I think they're too broad for the amount of space I have to work with to actually put any on the lot. I'll use the perennial heather and poppies for sure, and I think likely some ranch weeds. I'd really like some color other than yellow and red in there, but maybe I can make myself happy with terrain paint. I can see I might want a couple shrubs and could use whatever kind you do. Other than that, I placed a few water lilies, and I grabbed a shrubbery tree when I went past it in the community lot object section in build, but I don't actually know if I will end up using it.

@Jessabeans Uh oh, I didn't know about the 30 plants per lot rule, and I'm sure the dog park is over with the flower borders. I hope it's not a problem.

Edited to add: I know there's more than one water lily. Still not in game to even check names, but it's the "regular" one that I think is base game. The other one (that I didn't use) is larger, as I recall, and I'm thinking it's from WA, but I'm usually wrong whenever I try to determine something's origin without actually checking. I'll try to remember to look at those when I load my game.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    @KarilynMonroe2 I have not set a lot aside for it, I didn't set aside lots for things that interest in building had not been expressed yet but I have left some blank lots in case. I've completely redone Venice since the version you are in, but I will have a new map up along with the newest version of the world.

@Suzses It's a number to aim for. If you've gone a little over it should be okay, as long as the buildings close to the dog park are not also over.
    I think I've gone over that too with the Tuileries garden lot, but hopefully having some of them inside the greenhouse will help with lag.

The performance suggestions are here if you'd like to read it over. I would like the world to play as well as it can, but a park is a reasonable lot to have plants on.

https://www.thesims3.com/content/global/downloads/caw/help_en.pdf
    https://www.thesims3.com/content/global/downloads/caw/CaW_WalkThrough.pdf

• KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    @Jessabeans ok i'll find a lot that size and start to at least get a feel for the design. I learned that the theatre has a street entrance on one side and a canal entrance on the other. If the lot sat partially on the water I could put a little dock on the back end or something- but that totally depends on the layout of Venice and I have not even begun to explore that area yet.
    edited February 2020
    @romagi1

This is a list of items I've installed to install lots that will be placed in the world. These are the names pulled from the simpacks so some of them are titled different things from the store for whatever reason but it should help you know what items are already being used. I'm going through to make sure I only have what is being used installed so I'll edit this post to remove items that are not being used (I downloaded some items when I was trying out things for the landmark shells.)
    AlFrescoMarketSET
    AmericanaSET (Grandpa's Grove)
    AncientGreekset
    ArtStudioSET
    AuroraSkiesGold
    BakersBazaarBakery
    barstoolClubC
    barstoolJDining
    beddoublePM
    BedSingleAsian
    bedsinglePM
    bedsinglePMT
    BoardwalkSET
    BohemianFruitsNuts
    bookshelfCinderBlock
    bookshelfPMT
    bookshelfPolyTiki
    CabinetCraftsmenGlassSuite
    CabinetCraftsmenSuite
    CabinetIslandCraftsmenSuite
    CarouselSet
    CastleExterior *I will be replacing having the entire set installed with the individual items I used in the tower
    chairDiningBeach
    chairDiningFarmShabby
    chairDiningGothic
    chairDiningIndiaCurved
    chairDiningIndiaRibbed
    chairDiningModernAsian
    chairDiningNewOrleans
    chairDiningOfficeClubC
    chairDiningPatioProvence
    chairDiningStorybook
    chairDiningTudorFlat
    chairDiningVictorian
    chairLivingDivaShoe (This isn't used on a lot, it was in the paris residential shell.)
    chairLivingES
    chairLivingMedWedWings
    ChairLivingModMin
    ChickenCoopClassic
    ChineseNewYear12
    clockMantleVictorian
    clockWallCraftsmen
    clockWallHomeComfort
    ClockWallModMin
    clockWallWonderland
    ColonialMansionSET
    columnIndLoft
    columnTudor
    CounterEdwardianSuite
    counterIslandJDiningSuite
    counterIslandUltraLoungeSuite
    CounterVineSuite
    cribAnimal
    curtainBoudoir3x1
    curtainGothicFloorLengthPuddle
    curtainJazzAge2x1
    curtainJDining2x1
    curtainMidCModBlindsVerticalTileable
    curtainWoodland2x1
    deskClubC
    doorDoubleSlidingScreenModernAsian2x1
    doorDoubleSpanishExt
    doorSingleDiner
    doorSingleIndia
    doorSingleNewOrleansArch
    doorSingleMexArch
    doorSingleStorybookOrnateArch
    dresserAnimalJungle
    dresserAnimalJungleSmall
    dresserDivaRock
    dresserES
    dresserMediumAnimal
    dresserPunkRock
    dresserTallModernAsian2x1
    EarthDaySet
    ExplorersLoot
    fenceMedWedMarbleSuite
    fenceRusStripesgate2x1
    fireplaceMantleClubC2x1
    fireplaceMantleWoodland2x1
    GondolaSet
    GreenhouseSET
    halfwallJDining
    HippiePoufChairBohemian
    IndustrialKitchenSET
    KalliopiSet
    lightingCeilingBeach
    lightingCeilingCambo
    lightingCeilingJazzAge
    lightingceilingPM
    lightingceilingPMT
    lightingFloorHolidayPresents2x1
    lightingFloorIndLoftSign2x1
    lightingFloorIndLoftSpot
    lightingTableAnimalFlower
    lightingTableDiva
    lightingTableHomeComfortSlab
    lightingTableReg
    lightingTableStorybook
    lightingWallBeachSconce
    lightingWallFairy
    lightingWallFairyMoon
    lightingWallJazzAge
    lightingWallModernAsian
    lightingWallNewOrleans
    lightingWallSciFi
    LightingWallSconceStorybook
    LightingWallStingOfInspiration4x1Bohemian
    loveseatES
    loveSeatIndia
    loveseatModMin
    LunarNewYear2014SET
    LunarNewYearSEt
    MedWedSET *Replaced with only the build items (Live, Laugh, Love)
    MidnightHollowGold
    MillSet
    mirrorWallClubC2x1
    mirrorWallHHipHeart2x1
    mirrorWallJPNMod2x1
    mirrowWallReg
    mirrorWallStorybrook
    mirrorWallStorybrook3x1
    ModCamboBedBathSet
    MonteVistaWorld
    MovieTheatreSET
    NewYEar11Set
    OlympianPhysiqueset
    paintingANC2X1
    paintingEdwardianFruit2x1
    paintingGothic
    paintingSimsSteampunk
    paintingWallndLoftMap2x1
    pedistalAsianLivingArmoir
    refrigeratorEdwardian
    RoaringHeightsStandard
    RococoSET I've replaced the set with only the build items.
    rugCambo2x2
    rugMedWedMosaic5x3
    sculptureBoxWoodAnC
    sculptureCeilingVinePlantPot
    sculptureFloor50sCart
    sculptureFloorClubCFirewoodHolder
    sculptureClubCPlant
    sculptureClubCTrunk2x1
    sculptureFarmPantryTilable2x1
    sculptureHumbleFirewood
    sculptureFloorJazzAgeCoatRack
    sculptureFloorJazzAgeMicrophone
    sculptureFloorJazzAgePalm2x2
    sculptureFloorMedWedVase
    sculptureMidCModTowlRack
    sculptureFloorWoodlandFireWood
    sculptureFloorFarmMilkCan
    sculptureGothicCushionPearls
    sculptureHatbox2
    sculptureNapkinHolder
    sculpturePlantJPNModkebana03
    sculpturePlantPottedOrchid
    sculptureRoofRusStar4x4
    sculptureRoofRusSwirl7x7
    sculptureSingleRoseVaseBohemian
    sculptureTableAsianLivingGeisha
    sculptureTableEdwardianCakeSTand
    sculptureTableEdwarianFlowerVase
    sculptureTableHomeComfortGlassBird
    sculptureTableHumbleBasket
    sculptureTableDiningSushi
    sculptureTableMedWedFloral
    sculptureTableMidCModFruitBowl
    sculptureTableMidCModToothbrushHolder
    sculptureTablePaperFeatherPenINk
    sculptureTableStatueTiki
    sculptureTableJPNModJewelryBox
    sculptureTableTeaSet
    sculptureTableWeddingCenterpeice
    sculptureTableWeddingCupcakes
    sculptureTableWeddingNapkin
    sculptureTableWoodlandDarkHorse
    sculptureTableJazzAgeMusic
    sculpturevasePMT
    sculptureWallBeachRack2x1
    sculptureWallBourdirFan
    sculptureWallCamboTowelRack2x1
    sculptureWallClubCCabinet2x1
    sculptureWallEdwardianShelf
    sculptureWallFarmDishCabinet2x1
    sculptureWallGardenClutterMill
    sculptureWallGothicCrow
    sculptureWallHerbBasket
    sculptureWallHumbleOwl
    sculptureWallIndiaFabric
    sculptureWallIndiaWindowTall2x1
    sculptureWallMexSpiceRack
    sculptureWallMexChilis
    sculptureWallMidCModPlant
    sculptureWallMidCModTowelRack
    sculptureWallModMin3
    sculpturewallpinupboardPMT2x1
    sculptureWallModMin3
    sculptureWallResortPlants2x1
    sculptureWallSchoolShelf2x1
    sculptureWallsSciFIBookshelf2x1
    sculptureWallSciFiPlantHanging
    sculptureWallSciFiTowels
    sculptureWallShelfMidCMod2x1
    sculptureWallMidCModCabinet
    sculptureWallProvence2x1
    sculptureWallShelfUltraLounge2x1
    sculptureWallSportsJerseyRack
    sculptureWallSportsSnowboard2x1
    sculptureWallWonderlandTowelHooks2x1
    sculptureWallWoodlandKitchenshelf2x1
    sculptureWallWoodlandSkillet
    sculptureWallWoodsHanger2x1
    SimplishSet
    sinkCounterUltraLounge
    sinkCounterWoodlands
    sinkPedestal50s
    SkylightStudioVenueSET
    sofaSectionalPolyTikiSpacer
    sofaTudor
    StaircaseMedWed
    stereoClubC
    stereoSurfaceJazzAge
    SunlitTidesDeluxe SerenityRetreatSET
    tableCoffeJPNMod2x1
    tableDiningDiner2x1
    tableDiningNewOrleansBistro
    tableDiningPartyRound
    tableDiningPartyRunner3x1
    tableDiningPMround
    tableDiningStorybrook3x1
    tableDingingTudor3x1
    tableDingingWedding
    tableEndAmpCase
    tableEndBeach
    tableEndIndLoft
    tableEndMidCMod
    tableEndStorybrook
    tableEndStorybrook2
    tabletModern
    TeppanyakiGrillClassic
    ThanksgivingFullSet
    trashcanINdoorModernSea
    trashcanPMT
    tvMidCMOd
    tvWallGG2x1
    TVWallLCDFlatScreen
    VictorianFullset
    windChimeMetal
    windowCambo
    windowEdwardian2x1
    windowGGSlit
    windowIndia
    windowIndiaTall2x1
    windowMedWed
    windowRus2x1
    windowSpanish2x1
    windowStorybookStencil
    windowStorybookStencil2x1
    windowStructuralSerial01
    YearofRabbit11set

I have uninstall Sunlit Tides, I think only the items from the Spa Venue are used in the spa car. Also the World of Wonder venue.
    Post edited by Jessabeans on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited February 2020
    Thanks SO much @Jessabeans! That helps alot! :mrgreen:

I know I didn't make a note of it and just discovered this afternoon that it does not show on the exchange but my Paris sleeping car uses the "Year of the Tiger" free set, Well the Lunar Year Poster part of it. I tend to use the Kumquats of Prosperity and Lunar Year Candy Box but if no one else has, I shall refrain. :)

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12305&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:19278&pcategoryId=12858&ppcategoryId=12304

Edit: LOL I think you may have it added while I was checking for the names!
    edited February 2020
    You are welcome Romagi1. I used some items from that set on the fusion Lounge lot, and I believe someone else has used it too. I installed all the lunar new year sets but I don't think anyone has used the Year of the Rabbit one, I was thinking about using the Crouching Dragon Hidden Rabbit as a sign but I'll skip it if no one else is using any of the rabbit stuff. If they do could use the rabbits in the gift shop area of other lots too.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Jessabeans , my abandoned oil tanker home is up. Sorry, I had other family priorities so was delayed getting in game. The cheat for depreciation didn't work... values went back up once I moved my sims out. But I added a public marker as you suggested both inside and out and that worked perfectly. I still need to do the upload pics for the Alpine carriers so if you prefer to wrap up your work now, it's OK. I'll keep on plugging away to get the other two up later tonight.

Edit! I forgot the outdoor shower was store... not flagged in game. You don't need to add it... I have an all-in-one on the lot.

Download
    LKb5DTP.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
    edited February 2020
    @soocoolsim Suzses sent me her WiP fishing spot lot I will be making some adjustments to the falls area before uploading the world so I won't be uploading it until at least tomorrow morning. I'll check for your lots in the morning, but
    no need to rush. The shower is already installed as part of the Spa venue so it's fine to leave it on the lot.

Oh wow, your lot link worked on mypages. I really hope that means they fixed the :8000 part of links that breaks them on mypages while they were redoing the forums.
    edited April 2020
    My Hopper car is available now. @Jessabeans , I always grab a link directly from the exchange so don't usually get the :8000 part.

Download
    JZTi7UQ.jpg
    edited April 2020
    And the last carrier...

@Jessabeans … Could you make the last empty lot of the Alpine train larger to 30x15 so it can accommodate the VSOE engine for anyone who wishes to reverse the train using this alternate engine?

Download ***** Pictures (larger versions of those shown in the uploads - album includes all 3 carriers)
    EqyOESG.jpg

• HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited February 2020

Absolutely awesome @soocoolsim !!! Love them all ... especially the Party Wagon!! <3
    Post edited by Hidehi on
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Thank you @Jessabeans for the tutorial link ... I completely forgot about reducing the amount of plants on a lot to aid overall performance. I will try really hard and limit the greenery.

@suzses I have placed poppies, heather and ranch weeds too but I also have azaleas that I will not be able to do without, blue hydrangeas, classic daisies and buckhorn. I have used the small fir tree and the small spruce and swamp cattails, bulrushes and base game waterlillies for the pond and some other vegetation that I will have to weed out as I'm way over the 30 plant per lot limit already :s

... and thank you so much everyone for posting your most appreciated lovely comments about my build :D x
    edited February 2020
    @Jessabeans ok i'll find a lot that size and start to at least get a feel for the design. I learned that the theatre has a street entrance on one side and a canal entrance on the other. If the lot sat partially on the water I could put a little dock on the back end or something- but that totally depends on the layout of Venice and I have not even begun to explore that area yet.

@KarilynMonroe2 I drew the lot for it over the water enough for a dock. I will not be able to put it in the correct part of Venice because I've made the section it was located in into the residential area and it has been difficult to get the roads/bridges to work on the islands so I would rather not redo that section to add another lot.

Two things to keep in mind with it being an over the water lot. One, you should build directly on the lot or you will get issues where the lot you've started will be sunken, and two if it's an uneven lot it can only be used in this world without a lot of finagling so it's less sharable. There are other empty community lots around Venice so if you run into any issues and would like to use a standard lot instead just let me know.

The lot will be in the new version of the world today, and I'll mark it on the map. If you have any trouble with getting the build or the dock to work on the lot let me know. I'll be uploading a new version of the world likely next week if the lot for Tower Bridge in this one doesn't work out for @SoocoolSim, or any other lot changes need to be made.

Same for everyone, the version I'm uploading today is the 'final' layout of the areas and I'll be moving on to little fixes and decor like putting in the streetlights and such. However, I can keep making adjustments to help the lots work better for you until we consider the world 'finished.' So just let me know if you need something adjusted. Of course, let me know if any you find any routing issues or lot tears or anything like that to fix as well.
    You are welcome Romagi1. I used some items from that set on the fusion Lounge lot, and I believe someone else has used it too. I installed all the lunar new year sets but I don't think anyone has used the Year of the Rabbit one, I was thinking about using the Crouching Dragon Hidden Rabbit as a sign but I'll skip it if no one else is using any of the rabbit stuff. If they do could use the rabbits in the gift shop area of other lots too.

@Jessabeans I used the Year of the Rabbit one for the pictures in the green dining car.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @soocoolsim - Those are soo cool! Yep, I had to go there!
    @soocoolsim The Hopper and Chemical Carrier are great! They look so "real." I love that you made the carrier a supernatural hangout.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    suzses wrote: »

@Jessabeans I used the Year of the Rabbit one for the pictures in the green dining car.

Thanks for letting me know Suzses, I'll use the set freely then.

Thanks for you lovely comments ladies 🤗

@Jessabeans , I forgot to circle back to you re the bridge since I haven’t had a chance to work on it again. I would prefer the lot be no larger than standard size if possible, so let me try to make it work with the 64 length you already have. I can circle back later if I’m really stuck. Hope that doesn’t affect what you recently did. If so, no worries I can continue to use the existing world until I know for certain either way.
    edited February 2020
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Thanks for you lovely comments ladies 🤗

@Jessabeans , I forgot to circle back to you re the bridge since I haven’t had a chance to work on it again. I would prefer the lot be no larger than standard size if possible, so let me try to make it work with the 64 length you already have. I can circle back later if I’m really stuck. Hope that doesn’t affect what you recently did. If so, no worries I can continue to use the existing world until I know for certain either way.

I adjusted the lot so it's a little bit wider but it's still only 64 in length, the river is the same depth so copying the lot to the newer version of the world shouldn't make the lot sink but I would back up your world save so you can revert if needed. If what you've done on the previous lot shape would be affected by using a different lot width then I can copy over the older lot into the next version of the world if needed.

I have updated the list of items I and others have used in the world so far in case anyone would like it so they can try to use items that have already been used. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393908/#Comment_17393908 I removed some sets that had CAS items in favor of individually installing the build/buy items only and I removed the world Sunlit Tides, since I think only the items from the Venue have been used.

CAW is behaving a little better since I paired down the store content, try to use what has been used or items from the expansion/stuff packs if possible on future lots. It's fine if there's an item or two that is necessary for the look, but try to keep the number of new items down. I will have trouble working on the world with much more installed.

That perfect @Jessabeans . I’ll use your new world since I plan to start over from scratch anyway . Glad CAW is behaving better for you. Looking forward to downloading the updated version 😊
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Jessabeans Thanks bunches for the updated store list!

@soocoolsim I simply adore your new train cars! Your CFE skills are fabulous! I love the idea of the hobo tanker home and the supernatural party wagon! LOL That hopper car is perfect for the Alpine line! <3<3<3
    @romagi1

This is a list of items I've installed to install lots that will be placed in the world. These are the names pulled from the simpacks so some of them are titled different things from the store for whatever reason but it should help you know what items are already being used. I'm going through to make sure I only have what is being used installed so I'll edit this post to remove items that are not being used (I downloaded some items when I was trying out things for the landmark shells.)
    AlFrescoMarketSET
    AmericanaSET (Grandpa's Grove)
    AncientGreekset
    ArtStudioSET
    AuroraSkiesGold
    BakersBazaarBakery
    barstoolClubC
    barstoolJDining
    beddoublePM
    BedSingleAsian
    bedsinglePM
    bedsinglePMT
    BoardwalkSET
    BohemianFruitsNuts
    bookshelfCinderBlock
    bookshelfPMT
    bookshelfPolyTiki
    CabinetCraftsmenGlassSuite
    CabinetCraftsmenSuite
    CabinetIslandCraftsmenSuite
    CarouselSet
    CastleExterior *I will be replacing having the entire set installed with the individual items I used in the tower
    chairDiningBeach
    chairDiningFarmShabby
    chairDiningGothic
    chairDiningIndiaCurved
    chairDiningIndiaRibbed
    chairDiningModernAsian
    chairDiningNewOrleans
    chairDiningOfficeClubC
    chairDiningPatioProvence
    chairDiningStorybook
    chairDiningTudorFlat
    chairDiningVictorian
    chairLivingDivaShoe (This isn't used on a lot, it was in the paris residential shell.)
    chairLivingES
    chairLivingMedWedWings
    ChairLivingModMin
    ChickenCoopClassic
    ChineseNewYear12
    clockMantleVictorian
    clockWallCraftsmen
    clockWallHomeComfort
    ClockWallModMin
    clockWallWonderland
    ColonialMansionSET
    columnIndLoft
    columnTudor
    CounterEdwardianSuite
    counterIslandJDiningSuite
    counterIslandUltraLoungeSuite
    CounterVineSuite
    cribAnimal
    curtainBoudoir3x1
    curtainGothicFloorLengthPuddle
    curtainJazzAge2x1
    curtainJDining2x1
    curtainMidCModBlindsVerticalTileable
    deskClubC
    doorDoubleSlidingScreenModernAsian2x1
    doorDoubleSpanishExt
    doorSingleAnimalArch
    doorSingleDiner
    doorSingleIndia
    doorSingleNewOrleansArch
    doorSingleStorybookOrnateArch
    dresserAnimalJungle
    dresserAnimalJungleSmall
    dresserDivaRock
    dresserES
    dresserMediumAnimal
    dresserPunkRock
    dresserTallModernAsian2x1
    EarthDaySet
    ExplorersLoot
    fenceMedWedMarbleSuite
    fenceRusStripesgate2x1
    fireplaceMantleClubC2x1
    fireplaceMantleWoodland2x1
    GondolaSet
    GreenhouseSET
    halfwallJDining
    HippiePoufChairBohemian
    IndustrialKitchenSET
    KalliopiSet
    lightingCeilingBeach
    lightingCeilingCambo
    lightingCeilingJazzAge
    lightingceilingPM
    lightingceilingPMT
    lightingFloorHolidayPresents2x1
    lightingFloorIndLoftSign2x1
    lightingFloorIndLoftSpot
    lightingTableAnimalFlower
    lightingTableDiva
    lightingTableHomeComfortSlab
    lightingTableReg
    lightingTableStorybook
    lightingWallBeachSconce
    lightingWallFairy
    lightingWallFairyMoon
    lightingWallJazzAge
    lightingWallModernAsian
    lightingWallNewOrleans
    lightingWallSciFi
    LightingWallSconceStorybook
    LightingWallStingOfInspiration4x1Bohemian
    loveseatES
    loveSeatIndia
    loveseatModMin
    LunarNewYear2014SET
    LunarNewYearSEt
    MedWedSET *Replaced with only the build items (Live, Laugh, Love)
    MidnightHollowGold
    MillSet
    mirrorWallClubC2x1
    mirrorWallHHipHeart2x1
    mirrorWallJPNMod2x1
    mirrowWallReg
    mirrorWallStorybrook
    mirrorWallStorybrook3x1
    ModCamboBedBathSet
    MonteVistaWorld
    MovieTheatreSET
    NewYEar11Set
    OlympianPhysiqueset
    paintingANC2X1
    paintingEdwardianFruit2x1
    paintingGothic
    paintingSimsSteampunk
    paintingWallndLoftMap2x1
    pedistalAsianLivingArmoir
    RoaringHeightsStandard
    RococoSET I've replaced the set with only the build items.
    rugCambo2x2
    rugMedWedMosaic5x3
    sculptureBoxWoodAnC
    sculptureCeilingVinePlantPot
    sculptureFloor50sCart
    sculptureFloorClubCFirewoodHolder
    sculptureClubCPlant
    sculptureFarmPantryTilable2x1
    sculptureHumbleFirewood
    sculptureFloorJazzAgeCoatRack
    sculptureFloorJazzAgeMicrophone
    sculptureFloorJazzAgePalm2x2
    sculptureFloorMedWedVase
    sculptureMidCModTowlRack
    sculptureFloorWoodlandFireWood
    sculptureGothicCushionPearls
    sculptureHatbox2
    sculptureNapkinHolder
    sculpturePlantJPNModkebana03
    sculpturePlantPottedOrchid
    sculptureRoofRusStar4x4
    sculptureRoofRusSwirl7x7
    sculptureSingleRoseVaseBohemian
    sculptureTableAsianLivingGeisha
    sculptureTableEdwardianCakeSTand
    sculptureTableEdwarianFlowerVase
    sculptureTableHomeComfortGlassBird
    sculptureTableHumbleBasket
    sculptureTableDiningSushi
    sculptureTableMedWedFloral
    sculptureTableMidCModFruitBowl
    sculptureTableMidCModToothbrushHolder
    sculptureTablePaperFeatherPenINk
    sculptureTableStatueTiki
    sculptureTableTeaSet
    sculptureTableWeddingCenterpeice
    sculptureTableWeddingCupcakes
    sculptureTableWeddingNapkin
    sculptureTableWoodlandDarkHOrse
    sculpturevasePMT
    sculptureWallBeachRack2x1
    sculptureWallBourdirFan
    sculptureWallCamboTowelRack2x1
    sculptureWallClubCCabinet2x1
    sculptureWallEdwardianShelf
    sculptureWallFarmDishCabinet2x1
    sculptureWallGardenClutterMill
    sculptureWallGothicCrow
    sculptureWallHerbBasket
    sculptureWallHumbleOwl
    sculptureWallIndiaFabric
    sculptureWallIndiaWindowTall2x1
    sculptureWallMexSpiceRack
    sculptureWallMexChilis
    sculptureWallMidCModPlant
    sculptureWallMidCModTowelRack
    sculptureWallModMin3
    sculpturewallpinupboardPMT2x1
    sculptureWallModMin3
    sculptureWallResortPlants2x1
    sculptureWallSchoolShelf2x1
    sculptureWallsSciFIBookshelf2x1
    sculptureWallSciFiPlantHanging
    sculptureWallSciFiTowels
    sculptureWallShelfMidCMod2x1
    sculptureWallMidCModCabinet
    sculptureWallProvence2x1
    sculptureWallShelfUltraLounge2x1
    sculptureWallSportsJerseyRack
    sculptureWallSportsSnowboard2x1
    sculptureWallWonderlandTowelHooks2x1
    sculptureWallWoodlandKitchenshelf2x1
    sculptureWallWoodlandSkillet
    sculptureWallWoodsHanger2x1
    SimplishSet
    sinkCounterUltraLounge
    sinkCounterWoodlands
    sinkPedestal50s
    SkylightStudioVenueSET
    sofaSectionalPolyTikiSpacer
    sofaTudor
    StaircaseMedWed
    stereoClubC
    stereoSurfaceJazzAge
    SunlitTidesDeluxe SerenityRetreatSET
    tableCoffeJPNMod2x1
    tableDiningDiner2x1
    tableDiningNewOrleansBistro
    tableDiningPartyRound
    tableDiningPartyRunner3x1
    tableDiningPMround
    tableDiningStorybrook3x1
    tableDingingTudor3x1
    tableDingingWedding
    tableEndAmpCase
    tableEndBeach
    tableEndIndLoft
    tableEndMidCMod
    tableEndStorybrook
    tableEndStorybrook2
    tabletModern
    TeppanyakiGrillClassic
    ThanksgivingFullSet
    trashcanINdoorModernSea
    trashcanPMT
    tvMidCMOd
    tvWallGG2x1
    TVWallLCDFlatScreen
    VictorianFullset
    windChimeMetal
    windowCambo
    windowEdwardian2x1
    windowGGSlit
    windowIndia
    windowIndiaTall2x1
    windowMedWed
    windowRus2x1
    windowSpanish2x1
    windowStorybookStencil
    windowStorybookStencil2x1
    windowStructuralSerial01
    YearofRabbit11set

I have uninstall Sunlit Tides, I think only the items from the Spa Venue are used in the spa car. Also the World of Wonder venue.

I’ve added the list of installed items under the Design notes on page 1 so folks can easily find it.
    edited February 2020
    Okay I have all the train cars placed except for @Ciane's Alpine Station/Engine car, @Possoms Alpine Passenger car and my London: Royal Scotsman Stateroom car #2. I haven't been able to find the library file for it so I was going to redo it looking at my pictures. Alternately if someone who came late would like to decorate a car they can claim it instead. I'll redo it early next week if no one else claims it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top