Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW UPDATE?!

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,185 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    The King Size bed is in the patch notes for console.

I'm sorry....what is going on? Because, I double checked the catalogue and the pc did not get any new bed. Especially not a king sized one.

They put something at the bottom of the patch notes about fitting a king sized bed into a tiny house and now some folks think they added in a new bed.

I feel crazy...because I am seeing things that aren't there...;-; someone please clarify I am have not gone kookoo...

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972215/console-february-4th-2020-patch-notes#latest
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

I'm sorry....what is going on? Because, I double checked the catalogue and the pc did not get any new bed. Especially not a king sized one.

They put something at the bottom of the patch notes about fitting a king sized bed into a tiny house and now some folks think they added in a new bed.

I feel crazy...because I am seeing things that aren't there...;-; someone please clarify I am have not gone kookoo...

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972215/console-february-4th-2020-patch-notes#latest

Is that just a random thing or did they add a new bed for console players? I don't understand.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited February 2020
    Wowwww whoever posted the link to patch notes earlier confused us all!

All of those things are for the console patch NOT the PC patch.

The PC patch has like 2 things listed.

The Console patch claims to fix things that are still broken on the PC game. Sooo why not add those fixes to the PC side?

Or is this another example of them fixing things in the PC patch and just not listing them in the patch notes? Smh a hot mess once again
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I will say as someone else pointed out the patch notes did say “to start off celebrations...” so maybe more is coming later. If not it is a bit underwhelming but I honestly was expecting nothing.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

Is that just a random thing or did they add a new bed for console players? I don't understand.

starting to think it's consoles only that and I am going crazy and seeing things not there.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,185 Member
    @Chazzzy I think people just saw "patch" notes and assumed it was for pc. To be honest I had to double check my game before I looked at announcements again and saw "console".
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    A “king-size” three-person bed would’ve been awesome!

Idk how other folks would use it, but I have some ideas of my own 😏

....would have to be 'enabled' first lol
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Apparently there will always be someone who will be never satisfied. Peace.

I apreciate anything we get. Thanks to gurus for their effort. It means a lot. They create the game I absolutely adore <3 I can't wait to check it in my game.

Wild thought here, but we don't HAVE to be happy with everything we get when it's a game we pay hundreds of dollars a year for.

If you're happy great. A lot of us were expecting more for the big 20.

How much did you pay for this update?
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Maybe they put a roof over the hot tub so it doesn't break with Seasons? ;)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Apparently there will always be someone who will be never satisfied. Peace.

I apreciate anything we get. Thanks to gurus for their effort. It means a lot. They create the game I absolutely adore <3 I can't wait to check it in my game.

Wild thought here, but we don't HAVE to be happy with everything we get when it's a game we pay hundreds of dollars a year for.

If you're happy great. A lot of us were expecting more for the big 20.

And they said not to get your expectations up. Even for the big 20.
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Wow... consoles got something FIRST!?!?

Well that’s a genuine pleasant surprise!

Maybe this is a demonstration/hint that we’re finally up to speed with PC and going forward we’ll get stuff at the same time?
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Hot Tubs don't break with seasons, but the water inside the Hot Tub doesn't have water ripple effects from rain which always bothered me.

It's especially noticeable if you have a Hot Tub and a Pool in the backyard (the pool has beautiful rain ripple effects, but the tub doesn't), so I end up always putting umbrellas or roofs above my hot tubs to cover this up.

Glad this one already comes with a roof built in.
  • NamesYumsNamesYums Posts: 6 New Member
    The patch was underwhelming, unnecessary (NONE of the major bugs got fixed but hey... thanks for the hot tub... that my sims cannot enjoy...), and just all around annoying as now I have to once again go through my cc for an update I would've opted out for if possible. There needs to be an option to play the game without always having to update.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    NamesYums wrote: »
    The patch was underwhelming, unnecessary (NONE of the major bugs got fixed but hey... thanks for the hot tub... that my sims cannot enjoy...), and just all around annoying as now I have to once again go through my cc for an update I would've opted out for if possible. There needs to be an option to play the game without always having to update.

There's unlikely to be much of anything broken by this patch as far as CC/mods go.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Rats I already have hot tubs and it's not that hard to put roofs on them. Oh well I'm hoping that heart shaped bed shows up somewhere.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited February 2020
    These are my favorite kind of threads.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    thecatsred wrote: »

Yikes thats hideous :s
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Rats I already have hot tubs and it's not that hard to put roofs on them. Oh well I'm hoping that heart shaped bed shows up somewhere.

It's not in game. I just checked.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    thecatsred wrote: »

Yikes thats hideous :s

I mean...it truly...truly is.....
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Well, I am happy the teams did something to ease the disappointment a bit. The patch is fairly small, has some new music, a new style of hot tub and a few fixes for things I never had a problem with, so it shouldn't have much of an impact on my game. Which is a relief. Hubby left yesterday to take care of some business stuff in San Diego, but it snowed here last night into this morning, and I am snowed in again. For the second bleeping time in a month. So I am going to go and update my game, make a nice hazelnut latte then settle in for five glorious days of alone time to play my Sims. This has happened many times over the years, being snowed in, so it seems rather fitting I will be spending this anniversary playing my game while enjoying some solitude and a snow blanketed view. It isn't the first time, and I doubt it will be the last. Enjoy your day, everyone. Happy Simming !! :)
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    well at least perfect patio will never be purchased from me haha, thanks for the hot tub but how about some freed babies?
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top