Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW UPDATE?!

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2020
    fullspiral wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Apparently there will always be someone who will be never satisfied. Peace.

I apreciate anything we get. Thanks to gurus for their effort. It means a lot. They create the game I absolutely adore <3 I can't wait to check it in my game.

Yeah no offence but it's the 20th anniversary, 2 full decades of purchasing (what some may fairly consider way too many) games and packs off of this company. And they celebrate it with: a hot tub, 4 or so songs, and a giveaway. Idk but... Yeah it's underwhelming. I can like a game and still consider this bs. But to each his own.

I am disappointed. I had no expectations, but I am still somewhat underwhelmed. Is the heart-shaped bed there? Didn't see it in the patch notes. If it is, I guess I am off to build a sleazy motel for clandestine love affairs. :D

Idk I hear people say it's there but I'm also confused as to why they'd omit it from the patch notes if that were true? Can anyone screenshot some evidence of heart shaped items pls? 🙏
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    The hot tub is ugly

You always so negative? :lol:

I’m actually a very positive person. I smile and laugh A LOT!

That being said, the hot tub is ugly 😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol. We must speak our truths 🙈
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member

I apreciate anything we get. Thanks to gurus for their effort. It means a lot. They create the game I absolutely adore <3 I can't wait to check it in my game.

Yeah no offence but it's the 20th anniversary, 2 full decades of purchasing (what some may fairly consider way too many) games and packs off of this company. And they celebrate it with: a hot tub, 4 or so songs, and a giveaway. Idk but... Yeah it's underwhelming. I can like a game and still consider this bs. But to each his own.

I am disappointed. I had no expectations, but I am still somewhat underwhelmed. Is the heart-shaped bed there? Didn't see it in the patch notes. If it is, I guess I am off to build a sleazy motel for clandestine love affairs. :D

Idk I hear people say it's there but I'm also confused as to why they'd omit it from the patch notes if that were true? Can anyone screenshot some evidence of heard shaped items pls? 🙏

I don’t see it anywhere in my game so I’m not sure where the idea came from. Unless I’m just completely missing it.....

I found the hot tub.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

Idk I hear people say it's there but I'm also confused as to why they'd omit it from the patch notes if that were true? Can anyone screenshot some evidence of heart shaped items pls? 🙏

I'm going to go check
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2020
    thecatsred wrote: »
    If the hottub has swatches without the plumbob I'm going to use it (or modders can fix it I suppose).

But I am excited for the heart bed if that's coming!

The hot tub does have normal swatches....but they are kind of ugly a part from two or so. I wish they hadn't made the roof of the hot tub, the same color as the hot tub itself....it just makes it look bizarre. I don't understand why they made a swatch with a brown roof and brown wood with a brown hot tub...it's just kind of poorly matched.

Biggest gripe though, they did not fix sims not staying inside hot tubs. My sim keeps getting out of the hot tub to go to the computer lmao.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    The King Size bed is in the patch notes for console.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »

Idk I hear people say it's there but I'm also confused as to why they'd omit it from the patch notes if that were true? Can anyone screenshot some evidence of heard shaped items pls? 🙏

I don’t see it anywhere in my game so I’m not sure where the idea came from. Unless I’m just completely missing it.....

I found the hot tub.

I COULD HAVE SWORN I SEEN A HEARTBED TWITTER THIG...Maybe I am blind
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited February 2020
    A reusable hot tub with a roof, not cool at all. Could have been a round or heart shaped hot tub with a roof lol but no, give them the square one with a roof they will be thankful.
    Akl500P wrote: »

I found the hot tub.

I COULD HAVE SWORN I SEEN A HEARTBED TWITTER THIG...Maybe I am blind

There's no heart bed.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    If the hottub has swatches without the plumbob I'm going to use it (or modders can fix it I suppose).

The hot tub does have normal swatches....but they are kind of ugly a part from two or so. I wish they hadn't made the roof of the hot tub, the same color as the hot tub itself....it just makes it look bizarre. I don't understand why they made a swatch with a brown roof and brown wood with a brown hot tub...it's just kind of poorly matched.

Biggest gripe though, they did not fix sims not staying inside hot tubs. My sim keeps getting out of the hot tub to go to the computer lmao.

It's okay I can just do some color swatches for myself lol
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member

True. And then there's the reality that they don't actually owe us anything for the anniversary of the release of a video game. They could simply have done nothing, which is what I would have done. Instead, they added some stuff to the game for everyone. Some people just have to look a gift horse in the mouth.
    edited February 2020
    Bluegayle wrote: »

I'm sorry....what is going on? Because, I double checked the catalogue and the pc did not get any new bed. Especially not a king sized one.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited February 2020

I'm sorry....what is going on? Because, I double checked the catalogue and the pc did not get any new bed. Especially not a king sized one.

Now, where should I put this super deluxe king-sized bed in this Tiny Living lot I built?

- SimGuruLegacy

Well that answers that question. lol
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

They put something at the bottom of the patch notes about fitting a king sized bed into a tiny house and now some folks think they added in a new bed.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

True. And then there's the reality that they don't actually owe us anything for the anniversary of the release of a video game. They could simply have done nothing, which is what I would have done. Instead, they added some stuff to the game for everyone. Some people just have to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Thank you.

Now, where should I put this super deluxe king-sized bed in this Tiny Living lot I built?

- SimGuruLegacy

But...where is it? There's no new bed xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member

"Console" patch notes Not mentioned in pc
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion

"Console" patch notes Not mentioned in pc

I see.....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

They put something at the bottom of the patch notes about fitting a king sized bed into a tiny house and now some folks think they added in a new bed.

I feel crazy...because I am seeing things that aren't there...;-; someone please clarify I am have not gone kookoo...
    LOL, I think I would have preferred the heart-shaped bed and building a sleazy motel with them over another hot tub that doesn't work.

Gee, thanks! Happy 20th!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top