Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this a hint for The Sims 5? Mysterious new arch in Build/Buy

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    "The first prototype didn't open, the second removed the hole."

This is a reference to the game moving from 2D to 3D.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited January 2020
    It actually sounds like your description @lilleefs !
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited January 2020
    lilleefs wrote: »
    @bellagoth_ oooooo everyone getting excited is making me excited too now !!! :D maybe "should be great" means they have carefully listened to everyones feedback and TS5 will be augmented reality and online versus multiplayer only and they're 80% sure we're gonna love it ;):D:D

You guys are way over-reaching! First off, that feedback is based on the people who have posted in those threads and don't forget all of the simmers who don't post at all. Sims has millions of fans with a small percentage actually posting.

Having that said, that will be a NO for me wanting S5. I personally think they reached their zenth and it may be time to move on. Sorry, but S4 has ruined it for me.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Guys, I think I've posted here before. Its about the 5 years of Sims 4, not the 5 iterations of Sims.
    • "First prototype didn't open": Everyone hated Sims 4 when it was released.
    • "Second prototype refined the concept": They updated the game to add things we thought were basic, like ghosts, polls, as well as the first packs for the game.
    • "Third prototype increased the size of the hole": they added a ton of new packs and updates to expand the game.
    • etc

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Guys, I think I've posted here before. Its about the 5 years of Sims 4, not the 5 iterations of Sims.
    • "First prototype didn't open": Everyone hated Sims 4 when it was released.
    • "Second prototype refined the concept": They updated the game to add things we thought were basic, like ghosts, polls, as well as the first packs for the game.
    • "Third prototype increased the size of the hole": they added a ton of new packs and updates to expand the game.
    • etc

I like your thinking. This makes sence 😅😅😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    lilleefslilleefs Posts: 52 Member
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/02/04/sims-5-development-new-generation-says-ea-12182361/amp/

An article from 30 minutes ago
    Guess it’s all over guys. RIP The Sims Franchise.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    lilleefs wrote: »
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/02/04/sims-5-development-new-generation-says-ea-12182361/amp/

An article from 30 minutes ago
    Guess it’s all over guys. RIP The Sims Franchise.

Just read the article. It is on par with what I said about a year ago when the S5 speculations started. It makes sense to create an entire new game format and experience for a generation of new players. The S4 will be the last series as we know it. Sorry so many will be dissapointed, but you guys had to know this was coming, right?