Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    The only time I can remember when sims spilled into real life was when I learned the hula-dance from Sims 2 and taught it to my mother during a vacation together. We didn't take pictures of that, lol.

I think a screenshot of my Etrian Odyssey party members named after sims wouldn't count either.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    So, basically, if we want to participate we need to do those things?? None of it interest me at all. The only other Sims stuff that I constantly do is playing The Sims for the past 20 years. :|
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    So, basically, if we want to participate we need to do those things?? None of it interest me at all. The only other Sims stuff that I constantly do is playing The Sims for the past 20 years. :|

Shame they just celebrate with just this huh? Though the day is still young...but.....
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    "Hey you know that game y'all been playing for the past two decades? Yeah forget that we want to see you DANCE FOR US, DANCE FOR FREE CODES"
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited February 2020
    I mean nothing against free codes but as I have no twitter p_p

where is the celebrations?
    is this going to be another twitter only?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    i'm not going to dance my 37 week pregnant butt around for a free code, that's for sure.
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    it should have been a sims quiz with the first 20 that got it right getting the codes
    I think the reason they did it the way they did is free advertisement
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I am this emoji right now 😂

Every time I think the bar can’t get any lower, they prove me wrong 😂
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Sim4 on PC has been totally left out! Consoles, FreePlay and Sims Mobile are all getting game updates today. I didn't think there'd be a big deal made out of this 20 year anniversary, but did EA need to ignore the PC players completely? No wonder the gurus were telling us to keep our expectations low. This anniversary for The Sims franchise belongs to every player that has been with the franchise since the beginning, not exclusively to the social media mavens out there. Oh, they are doing a giveaway for 20 pack codes. Wow. A whopping 20 codes? I guess the good news here is the fact I won't have to update my game today. No new bugs to add to that long list is better than a reskinned T-shirt I suppose.
    thecatsred wrote: »
    "Hey you know that game y'all been playing for the past two decades? Yeah forget that we want to see you DANCE FOR US, DANCE FOR FREE CODES"

I know right? I am baffled how people stand for this!?? This team is a joke.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    People calm down for goodness sake. The day isn't over yet.
  • VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    i'm not going to dance my 37 week pregnant butt around for a free code, that's for sure.

Congrats I'm 36 weeks currently and playing sims a lot now I have a lot of free time x
  • VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    Theres still the rest of the day. So theres hope that this isnt all we get. But I ain't got much hope
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2020
    How much of the day is missing? Asking for a friend... :lol: At my part of the world it's almost evening now :lol:
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    How much of the day is missing? Asking for a friend... :lol: At my part of the world it's almost evening now :lol:

It's only noon where I am, and only 9AM where the gurus are
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

9 am in California.
    thecatsred wrote: »
    It's kinda funny b/c them giving away codes is like, entirely pointless to those of us who have already bought everything. "Thanks for buying our game, you get nothing."

I know....ironic...
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited February 2020
    logion wrote: »
    I think the face of Bob and Eliza in the picture they tweeted captures my reaction to this giveaway.

vHwreda.png

Also, the gnome in the picture says 15.

HAHAHA! This!! lmao!

EDIT : Wait!Now I noticed the gnome....omg........utter fail...

Yeah, they reused a picture from their 15th anniversary.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I completely understand the shock. Those of us hundreds to thousands of of dollars and hours invested in the PC games are . . .
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Such a great gift! Out of the THOUSANDS of players only 20 will get a free game code! The best part, it excludes every Simmer that owns all the packs!!

I've run out of sarcastic things to say.

I think millions play the game at this point. So yea out of millions of players, only 20 of us could get a code. It’s outrageous is what it is
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Such a great gift! Out of the THOUSANDS of players only 20 will get a free game code! The best part, it excludes every Simmer that owns all the packs!!

I've run out of sarcastic things to say.

I think millions play the game at this point. So yea out of millions of players, only 20 of us could get a code. It’s outrageous is what it is

I am truly starting to think they only about money....