Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The ᐯ乇尺ㄚ grand sequel to "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Page 10 000...? ^^’ We're going to have to pick up the pace then!
    My back is still hurting. I feel like a 60 year old. I hope this isn't permanent tho!

What happened?

I don't know. Could be bad posture while drawing, bad dented mattress (I'm changing to a new one soon so we'll see), maybe my ab and HIIT workout... 🤷‍♀️ But I love drawing every day and I workout very often so I don't wanna stop doing any of these to find out the root of the problem; but at the same time, my back's not getting any better. 😥

Doesn’t sound fun at all ): I can understand that you’re concerned! What kind of mouse and keyboard are you using? I changed to a penclic-mouse (lets you rest your hand in the exact same way as you would holding an ordinary pencil) and an ergonomic split keyboard a couple of years ago and I’ve never looked back. ^^ Also, remember to keep the mouse/keyboard close to you when you’re working on the computer (but you probably know that already ^^)

You could also maybe try to adjust the back of the chair to a 100°-110° reclined angle with your upper and lower back well supported by the back of the chair. Adjust the armrests (if fitted) so that your elbows are well supported and shoulders are relaxed. Hope it helps /: I know how much you love drawing and you’re so great at it!

Hehe... Well.... I just put my laptop on my bed and lift it with some books and laptop cooler underneath. 😂 😂 But then I will just lean against the wall cuz my bed is against the wall. 😂😬
    My back is still hurting. I feel like a 60 year old. I hope this isn't permanent tho!

What happened?

I don't know. Could be bad posture while drawing, bad dented mattress (I'm changing to a new one soon so we'll see), maybe my ab and HIIT workout... 🤷‍♀️ But I love drawing every day and I workout very often so I don't wanna stop doing any of these to find out the root of the problem; but at the same time, my back's not getting any better. 😥

Try straightening up while you draw. That mattress could be an issue too.

I think I'll do that. Thank you. 😄

My mom and sister have back problems and they usually put a heating pad on it so there’s a tip
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

What happened?

Doesn’t sound fun at all ): I can understand that you’re concerned! What kind of mouse and keyboard are you using? I changed to a penclic-mouse (lets you rest your hand in the exact same way as you would holding an ordinary pencil) and an ergonomic split keyboard a couple of years ago and I’ve never looked back. ^^ Also, remember to keep the mouse/keyboard close to you when you’re working on the computer (but you probably know that already ^^)

You could also maybe try to adjust the back of the chair to a 100°-110° reclined angle with your upper and lower back well supported by the back of the chair. Adjust the armrests (if fitted) so that your elbows are well supported and shoulders are relaxed. Hope it helps /: I know how much you love drawing and you’re so great at it!

Hehe... Well.... I just put my laptop on my bed and lift it with some books and laptop cooler underneath. 😂 😂 But then I will just lean against the wall cuz my bed is against the wall. 😂😬

What happened?

My mom and sister have back problems and they usually put a heating pad on it so there’s a tip

Hey! Thanks! I put a heating pad yesterday. Seemed to help like 10%. But I'll keep on putting it often I til the pain gets better. 😁
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

What happened?

What happened?

Hey! Thanks! I put a heating pad yesterday. Seemed to help like 10%. But I'll keep on putting it often I til the pain gets better. 😁

No problem!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

I love to draw and keep a sketch pad. What do you use to draw on your laptop? I've never tried that.

The best thing I do for my bad back is lie on the floor and put my feet up on the sofa and watch a movie or some tv shows. It feels so much better after an hour or two. Helps my posture too which is pretty bad.

• LilsimsiejrLilsimsiejr Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi! I'm bored anyone got suggestions?
    Hi! I'm bored anyone got suggestions?

Play the Sims?
    Elliandre wrote: »

I love to draw and keep a sketch pad. What do you use to draw on your laptop? I've never tried that.

The best thing I do for my bad back is lie on the floor and put my feet up on the sofa and watch a movie or some tv shows. It feels so much better after an hour or two. Helps my posture too which is pretty bad.

I have a drawing tablet, the one you connect to the computer and it has a screen on it.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Massive yawns are lovely.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Hello, peeps.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hello! I just wonder how much enthusiasm we can find for this thread and how long it will last before it drowns.

Hello! I just wonder how much enthusiasm we can find for this thread and how long it will last before it drowns.

Ever since I named your avatar in another thread, any time I see you post, I think of the name I gave it :blush:

Was it this current avatar or an earlier one? I think this current one belonged to a dude named Morgan in TS3.

Was it this current avatar or an earlier one? I think this current one belonged to a dude named Morgan in TS3.

In my mind his name is George now :joy:

My back is feeling much better now. :3
    FwDXXd5.gif

That’s great!

That’s great!

Yes! 😺

I feel like this thread is just me mainly talking about my back... LOL.

Anyways, how's it going with you guys?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    Hello.

I suprisingly still exist. Forgot this account existed, decided to return :)
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
    Hello.

I suprisingly still exist. Forgot this account existed, decided to return :)

Welcome back.
    FwDXXd5.gif

That’s great!

Yes! 😺

We need a thread called 'DeKay's back' :D

I am doing all right although humanity has depressed me lately. The children are our future - this chills me.

That’s great!

Yes! 😺

I am good. I get to go hiking today and I’m probably gonna play Sims later

That’s great!

Yes! 😺

We need a thread called 'DeKay's back' :D

I am doing all right although humanity has depressed me lately. The children are our future - this chills me.

Wow. That makes me think
    At least there's a gorgeous blue sky out there to justify the plumming cold weather.

At least there's a gorgeous blue sky out there to justify the plumming cold weather.

Not cold where I am. Just like 50 degrees Fahrenheit
    I'm hoping to workout today. I think I've gained some weight from being lazy this past week. 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Nothing like a mug of hot chocolate. I thought about slipping a mini egg into the mix but realized that would be going too far. What about you guys? Anyone gone a little too far lately?

I’m supposed to be jogging every other day but I’ve been bad about it lately.
    I don’t think anything’s really gone to far for me.
    Watching Fuller House right now and gonna watch Supernatural soon. What shows are you guys watching lately?