Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many babies?

How many babies does your Sim have and why?

How many babies? 256 votes

1-2
50%
bshag4lvjasasimsIcewolfgrevilliabluejeepjeepcatalexspoom13xbecky685xJueJuelisamwittMi9shaoscarAlrynnTheSpotted_Ckeekee53AuroraBoreallisThunderbat87ZorgaBeardedgeekWyrrenJestTruslamonda 128 votes
3-9
42%
auroraael14Frn0731vancanuckfan86OneAdorkableGirlKita5399GalacticGalalan650111SimmervillePseudonymsxMintBloosmooasimbsimMeteoraStormStrangerthanSageRainWillowelanorbretonilovejewel17Konan_NorrisElegantblkchina1chellemh29 108 votes
10+
5%
Colorist40haneulgreydonncooldood555discoduck227Sekrilcatmando830comicsforlifeEvie0602DarkAngel1994BbanningMayxelaCherryBerryCloud 13 votes
100+
2%
LeGardePourprexoJessiAngelEb95Colton147147Vivi_WillowTreeWaitWhatYTVeeDub 7 votes

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Oh no, it took out the first poll option for 0. I guess you can't have 0 as a poss Q, sorry, it got messed up :(
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    3-9
    I mean, they don't stay babies. I usually keep them that way for a week Sim time, or so. But most of them end up with 3-9. Some have more as the older ones move out. Most I've had as babies at once is 7 in a household. I did do 100 baby challenge too, but it took 3 generations, so most an individual sim had was 52 if I remember correctly.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    1-2
    I'll occasionally go as high as 3, but I've yet to go higher.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    As many kids as it takes to have one girl and one boy.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    1-2
    I've been limiting it to 1or 2 because I'm playing rotationally and don't want to end up with too many households. If I was playing a single household it would be around 3 or 4.
  • Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    1-2
    I like to play one family over many generations without moving people out of the house so if there is more than 2 kids in any generation I run out of room to move the new spouse in but otherwise ever sim would have 100 babies.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited February 2020
    Depends on the couple but if I like them a lot they have 3-4 mostly, 1-2 for my “Ehh” couples . 0 for my snobby looking couples. I have had 5 kids twice before because I allowed my sim to try for babies whenever they wished for it but stopped after 5, it was getting overboard
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    3-9
    I picked 3-9 because 3 is the average for my Sims. My range is typically 1-5
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,896 Member
    My current project is a rotation of four households.

Household one is a single mother (had an affair with her married neighbour, unrelated to other households). She has just had her first baby.

Household two is a female-female, recently married couple who just adopted a child-aged girl.

Household three is a single lady with no partner or children (yet, and won't for a wee while)

Household four is my Sim and Bob Pancakes. They have a toddler and she is currently pregnant with twins.
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    3-9
    I normally have 3 or more kids for certain households. It really depends on the sim and whatnot. Most of the time older kids will move out and another baby might come along.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    3-9
    I tend to play large families so I usually have a full house. Six kids if there are two parents in the house and seven if there is only one.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    1-2
    It depends. I normally have siblings live in the same house and then add in their partners and give them as many kids as the household limit allows, which is normally one sibling having one and the other having three, or both siblings having two kids each.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I have about 50 saves, so the answer is between 0-23. My 100 baby challenge mom has 23 children, but my Sims usually have 1-4. Some of them don't have any.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    1-2
    Usually one, two or three.
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    1-2
    Mostly 1 or 2, sometimes more. But that is rare.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    1-2
    It depends on the sim/family and their story, but I tend to prefer playing smaller families so I can give everyone enough attention.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    3-9
    Actually zero right now because I'm in a new save, but I plan on having them have six after I've played them for all 4 seasons (long life, one week per season). First I want them to have some adventures, get some skills mastered & make some money, then I want them to move to the house I have picked out for them in Windenburg. I want six, because I have plans for each one after they've grown up, involving some of the more recent packs.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2020
    1-2
    Now I have one childless couple and two couples with twins. Usually my sims have up to three children.

The childless sims are veterinarians and they have one cat and one dog. They are simply devoted to pets only.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    edited February 2020
    I have no babies in my game. And not because they're bassinet babies. :p My teen, child, and toddler keep me plenty busy. I'll eventually age them up then maybe have another baby.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    1-2
    The current generation is gonna have 2 babies because I randomized the number of children they're gonna have :'D
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    1-2
    I don't like watching my Sims suffer.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,217 Member
    edited February 2020
  • VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    1-2
    3-9 is a big jump lol. I usually have 2-3 children. Might stretch to 4 if a girl hasn't been born yet lol
  • MrsSteepdeneMrsSteepdene Posts: 20 Member
    3-9
    Currently have four, all toddlers, two ready to be aged to child, mainly because I'm playing a generational game and the challenge rules said I needed to have a boy and a girl, had twin boys, then another boy and finally a girl, lol..
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    1-2
    Usually I think 1-2 babies but occasionally I will have sim families have more. It varies with different families. Their house size plays a big part in how many babies I will let them have.