Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of these most requested features would you want for free for the 20th anniversary?

Sims are Lit

Which of these most requested features would you want for free for the 20th anniversary? 133 votes

Cars (with garages, and other things relating to Cars)
13%
icmnfrshrudy8292IcewolfSpiddermousecatloverplayerPegasysbevilleGracieO312SelinaKylesChazzzyAliisavasDianesimspopstarsleyGingerBbbymimilu04verkay123GilbertStrangePennycjsieb 18 votes
Create A World
15%
CK213moltaziataydevChampandGirlieFelicity1169VampireSapphireSusim62Bren91StrawberryYogurtfilipomelddd994NindlperagogoCharlotta11Lady_BalloraCBookPupplylover2883GordyAngeliqueAdelaidefaerieduste 20 votes
Improved Babies
24%
aprilrosePseudonymsCynnaIObellecmbaker16BluelleAngelluludavina1221RamblineRoseCary1213mikawagBabykittyjaderambahadoerladybrixtonSummerStreakPurrrmeowBridgetKVGirlOnFire0412SheriSim57Missimay94 32 votes
Preteens
3%
mlmeadowsBriana2425SmallAureliusSimAlexandriaemiobix 5 votes
Spiral Stairs
3%
Paigeisin5cryskNZsimm3rpuderosasimsAkil 5 votes
Disabillities
0%
BrightBlueInk 1 vote
Body Hair
5%
youilivefor92jcp011c2ItsJanierJPNekoGeralt_ofRiviaWaitWhatYTPrink34320V2 7 votes
Ocean Swimming in all worlds
8%
Isb917JestTruMoon_WillowloubyloulouEnkiSchmidtloutredorPeralTTNsimmerRememberJoynetney52Simmingal 11 votes
Color wheel
15%
windweaverCamkatg01denswanKhrisstynespice3DevilNDisguiseLemon405SavvySimmieWaytoomanyUIDsTaraIris94RedShoe7thesimmer14PeculiarPlumbobsmurfy77RavenSpitSERVERFRAAriaMad2DaWaterRatSigma1202Aenala 21 votes
Etc.
9%
alan650111annaliese39DoloresGreytexxx78Sigzy05ChadSims2ChambersNTamakiSakura84silentcyborgx4m1r4WallSims4everM1ss_PlumbumButteredToast 13 votes

Comments

• CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Create A World
    I honestly want CAW
    Sims are Lit
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    It's a toss up between spiral stairs and ocean swimming for me.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Preteens
    Preteens with better babies close second.

• Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Create A World
    CAW or just more empty worlds in general I don't care, I just need more lots.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Improved Babies
    Overhauled babies will be my most desired update until it happens.
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    Improved Babies
    I hope they give babies more skin tones
    SvgJRlK.png
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Color wheel
    The color wheel would be most useful to me.

Cars or babies is what I expect if we get something big.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2020
    Etc.
    I voted etc because any of the choices would make me happy, besides of body hair, disabillities and preteens.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Cars!! And I wouldn’t mind preteens either, or at least being able to have teens of different ages.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited February 2020
    out of these options since it feels like the thing I am lacking most atm
    especially with windenburg and brindleton bay its lowkey torture to look at all that water I can't use

+ I don't really have any personal interest for disabilities,preteens or body hair

CAW... be cool perhaps but already lost my hope

Color wheel? Idk they been literally selling same object in different swatches so I don't see it happening

Babies? cute but like idk I don't play even toddlers that much to be completely honest id just improve toddlers

Cars? maybe but idk would not mind if it was a pack so I don't really list in my update wants

spiral stairs? would rather have ladders but don't mind either
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Etc.
    I most want a personality/relationship overhaul.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Etc.
    Traits and emotions overhaul is needed.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    Etc.
    I want either preteens, bunkbeds or improved babies
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'll be honest, none of those really scream to me. Maybe create a world? But otherwise, meh.
  • cjsiebcjsieb Posts: 21 Member
    I would love to have cars in the game!
  • ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    Etc.
    I voted Etc. I would like to see something totally new. Something that is not in Sims 2 or 3. Surprise me (in a good way)!
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Body Hair
    I voted body hair because we know for a fact that a color wheel is not coming.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Cars.
  • silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Etc.
    Something that changes up gameplay (like traits) and some gameplay or bb items like bunk beds. (I'm greedy, I know :)).
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Color wheel
    I'd be happy if we'd be able to have color wheel for skin and hair colors. I know this is probably never going to happen but you can always dream, right?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited February 2020
    Etc.
    I'm going to have to go with a traits and emotions overhaul as much as I'd love cars preteens babies CAW and body hair. If the Sims are boring with no personality it gets boring fast its like a world of robots.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Spiral Stairs
    Along with being able to swim in all waters in all worlds and perhaps body hair. The other options don't interest me, to be honest.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • AliisavasAliisavas Posts: 29 Member
    I'd love Create a World Tool, but I'm not sure if it's realistic, so I'd say either cars or improved babies - both sound equally good to me!

I do think spiral staircase and/or proper ladders should be patched in as well, but it wouldn't have to be in the anniversary patch. I think it could come in any patch, since it's not as big of a feature like cars or babies.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Improved Babies
    I do like some of the other options but giving babies a boost would be my ideal. Even if it's not a full update to make them more autonomous, I'd love the option of being able to edit them in CAS & make them more unique (outfits, hair, facial features, voice etc).
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Color wheel
    Out of everything listed, the colour wheel is more of a priority for me personally.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€