Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a mod to stop sims doing this

I need a mod that stops sims from washing the dishes in the toilet. Its really annoying. Please someone knows one?

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I-..I'm pretty sure that's a CC or mod issue? Looking on Google this doesn't pop up either, so fairly sure mod or CC. If it's a CC toilet replace it with an EA toilet and then test it, or do the 50/50 method for mods. If it's a mod or CC, you'll need to contact the creator to fix it.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    There isn't anything in the vanilla game that makes sims wash dishes in the toilet. That's just gross.

... Or do you mean wash dishes in the bathroom sink? I think that just depends on which is closer. If your bathroom sink is closer to the dining room table (or wherever they were eating), the try moving the bathroom further away.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited February 2020
    “Don’t Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop” is the name of the mod I use to avoid this in my game. It makes it so you can click on whatever sinks you want Sims to be able to wash dishes in and they won’t use any other sinks to do it. So I click on the sink in the kitchen, press “enable wash dishes” and then they never use the bathroom sinks.

Download it from ModTheSims

I guess the only caveat is you have to do this for every sink you want someone to wash dishes in on every lot. I view this as more of a pro than a con, personally. I like having that control.
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    edited February 2020
    Thanks yeah I was talking about washing the dishes in the toilet sink. I'm sorry I'm from UK and we don't use ''bathroom'' we say ''Toilet'' to specify the room, but it wasn't the toilet seat that I meant. xD hahahahah
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    “Don’t Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop” is the name of the mod I use to avoid this in my game. It makes it so you can click on whatever sinks you want Sims to be able to wash dishes in and they won’t use any other sinks to do it. So I click on the sink in the kitchen, press “enable wash dishes” and then they never use the bathroom sinks.

I guess the only caveat is you have to do this for every sink you want someone to wash dishes in on every lot. I view this as more of a pro than a con, personally. I like having that control.

Its just annoying that sometimes they go upstairs to wash the dishes in the toilet sink instead of the kitchen sink. That mod is outdated do you know an updated version for university?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited February 2020
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    Thanks yeah I was talking about washing the dishes in the toilet sink. I'm sorry I'm from UK and we don't use ''bathroom'' we say ''Toilet'' to specify the room, but it wasn't the toilet seat that I meant. xD hahahahah

Its just annoying that sometimes they go upstairs to wash the dishes in the toilet sink instead of the kitchen sink. That mod is outdated do you know an updated version for university?
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

The older mod still works in my game! But it’s possible they don’t work with the latest sink we got in Tiny Living so it’s nice Basemental updated it. I’ll redownload this myself too.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Oh good, I was like "What in the heck broke the game now!?" Good laugh though! :lol:

The older mod still works in my game! But it’s possible they don’t work with the latest sink we got in Tiny Living so it’s nice Basemental updated it. I’ll redownload this myself too.

Ok I will try use it and see. Thanks you all.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    It works beautifully for me and there's also a "Don't cook food where you angry poop" which I think Basemental has also taken over. That allows you to enable or disable counters for food prep. For example in one house of mine they were going from the kitchen all the way down to the far side of a huge basement to chop salads on a lab counter - with the mod you just disable the ones you don't want them to use (or enable the ones you do want them to use, I forget which way it goes. It's just a matter of clicking on the counter or sink, though.)

Ok I will try use it and see. Thanks you all.

It works for me its perfect thanks *-*
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    wow..I never EVER had that happen..how...annoying but hilarious
  • poopypoopypiefacepoopypoopypieface Posts: 41 New Member
    This happens to me too! But I usually just let it slide since I let my sims be garbage people they really are. I might consider the mod if my playstyle changes tho! I mean, it's basically worth it for the name alone ..“Don’t Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop” a friggen title masterpiece.