Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you were guaranteed ONE item from the CAS selection...

LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
What would you choose?

I know that lots of people are having a really hard time picking fifteen, so I thought I'd try to simplify (and make it harder, lol) to see what players want the most.

So, if the devs said to you, "We'll let you have one, single guaranteed item from the batch!", which item would you choose?

I'm curious to see what comes up as most popular. So...for science! :p

**Edit note: Also, I am going to put my own votes in this weekend, and since it's not really my Sim style (except for a few things), I'm thinking of throwing in a few votes on the behalf of the people who really want this pack. So please let me know what item is your favorite! :)

The selections:
h9xLVkd.jpg
#Team Occult

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    The last one 92
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    #70. I get happy giggles every time I see someone else put that on their list. I just find it so cute, and there's nothing like it in the official DLC. I'd be even happier if they could wear it as a top rather than a full body only (like the pride swimsuit).
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    If I could only pick one to be guaranteed, I'd go with 69. Toddlers are so lacking in terms of clothes, especially pajamas, so I really want that set of jammies. That's literally the one that I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't make it in.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    #10. It just screams homemade winter fun.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    The toddler shoes #75. They're so cute and my toddlers need more shoes.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    #70 is cute. But i don't think i'll be buying this pack.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    91 (and they can even keep the sweater, I only want the dangling fishie toy).
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    It HAS to be 91 <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Sigma1202Sigma1202 Posts: 40 Member
    I really want nr 18
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    75. Need more toddler shoes.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Hat #2 I choose you!
  • ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    Cat outfit #91 and llama hat #20 hold a very special place in my heart. But, I would have to vote for the cat outfit #91 simply because my sim cats need them (and I refuse to purchase My First Pet or something for them).
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    For me, these are two items but #37 and #48. I'd like those pants and those warm looking boots. I realize that I'm voting for cute stuff for YAs and adults but hopefully there will be some.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    That's great, guys, it's quite a variety! So far the kitty sweater with the fish, #91, is the top request. I didn't expect that, lol.

I'll most likely put my votes in tomorrow night so I'll check back before I do and put in at least three from this list of requests, probably more. I think I might do the most popular vote and then randomize the picks from your requests for the others. :)
    #Team Occult
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    #70 maybe
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Hat number 2.
    I need that in my game
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    number 28, ladies cardigan and neck shawl really captures the essence of "a modern knitter" in my eyes - it is the kind of outfit i would see hundreds of ladies wearing a variation on when i go to a knitting show. so for me, for a knitting pack, this is the one piece i would most like to see make the cut. Dont get me wrong, 91 kitty outfit is a strong second lol, because i love the quirkiness of it and there are a lot more pieces that id love to see because we are lacking something like that in the game, but the piece out of everything that shouts IM A KNITTER to me more than anything else is number 28

wxquvhN.jpg

Z38Rcpj.jpg

5lyCBbX.jpg

i3HC3Qo.jpg

H5PjXAf.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    #78. We need more stuff for kids, and it's super cute and cozy-looking.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited February 2020
    36* socks.
    (must have been drunk to write wrong number)

there is no point in knitting pack with no woolly socks and I can't stress this enough.

there ain't even mittens on this voting thing which is really the most important knitted clothes for me (I have extensive knitted mitten collection irl + the gloves in game are ugly) so I truly hope they just add those regardless of voting and that is why it is missing p_p
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I have my eye on #55.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Number 70, the toddler onesie.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    #18. No doubt.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    36, 37 or 41. Wooly socks ftw.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    54 because I love the cat.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    nr 63!