Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The ᐯ乇尺ㄚ grand sequel to "The first one to page 100 wins!"

FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
edited May 2020 in Off Topic Chat
You've heard of "the first one to page 100", and then "the first one to page 1400," but how about....

PAGE 10,000!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yep. The person to write on the first line of page 10,000 wins the challenge. The rules are simple, no posting twice in a row, but you can post multiple times.
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Post edited by FurryModSpinel on

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What?
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Chazzzy as you can read above, the OP accidentaly posted this thread here instead of the Off Topic section. Only people who post in that section understand this thread :-P

That happens :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    lol- XD
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited January 2020
    As someone who spends a lot of time in the original Grand Seq thread, good luck trying to get to 10,000. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Come on, at least put it in the right category.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Dude. Read the top part.
    MMX wrote: »
    Come on, at least put it in the right category.

fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I'll jump in here from time to time. Can we double-post in here? Yeah, I know it's bad form but worth asking.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I like turtles.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    I'll jump in here from time to time. Can we double-post in here? Yeah, I know it's bad form but worth asking.

No, you can't double post.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

:'(
    Nah, that's okay. Is this nasty pit just as bad here too?

:'(
    Nah, that's okay. Is this nasty pit just as bad here too?

They probably don't have a pit here. 😬
    FwDXXd5.gif
    No pit! I demand my money back and I will think about triple-posting until the nice men in white coats come and drag me away!

No pit! I demand my money back and I will think about triple-posting until the nice men in white coats come and drag me away!

You still wanna sacrifice yourself to the pit, huh?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Well, I can't sacrifice myself when there's no pit. Minty needs to work with @FurryModSpinel and build a dank and dingy pit for folks who break the rule and double post. :wink:

Well, I can't sacrifice myself when there's no pit. Minty needs to work with FurryModSpinel and build a dank and dingy pit for folks who break the rule and double post. :wink:

But Minty is not even on here... 😛
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Stretches typing fingers. See you at the finish line..
    Is it page 2 yet... XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Not yet. How about I talk about something really boring. Then ppl will feel sorry for this thread and post en masse just to leave my worthless little post behind.

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    So bored, that I took a nap :sleepy:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    My back is still hurting. I feel like a 60 year old. I hope this isn't permanent tho!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Page 10 000...? ^^’ We're going to have to pick up the pace then!
    My back is still hurting. I feel like a 60 year old. I hope this isn't permanent tho!

What happened?

What happened?

I don't know. Could be bad posture while drawing, bad dented mattress (I'm changing to a new one soon so we'll see), maybe my ab and HIIT workout... 🤷‍♀️ But I love drawing every day and I workout very often so I don't wanna stop doing any of these to find out the root of the problem; but at the same time, my back's not getting any better. 😥
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    edited February 2020

What happened?

I don't know. Could be bad posture while drawing, bad dented mattress (I'm changing to a new one soon so we'll see), maybe my ab and HIIT workout... 🤷‍♀️ But I love drawing every day and I workout very often so I don't wanna stop doing any of these to find out the root of the problem; but at the same time, my back's not getting any better. 😥

Doesn’t sound fun at all ): I can understand that you’re concerned! What kind of mouse and keyboard are you using? I changed to a penclic-mouse (lets you rest your hand in the exact same way as you would holding an ordinary pencil) and an ergonomic split keyboard a couple of years ago and I’ve never looked back. ^^ Also, remember to keep the mouse/keyboard close to you when you’re working on the computer (but you probably know that already ^^)

You could also maybe try to adjust the back of the chair to a 100°-110° reclined angle with your upper and lower back well supported by the back of the chair. Adjust the armrests (if fitted) so that your elbows are well supported and shoulders are relaxed. Hope it helps /: I know how much you love drawing and you’re so great at it!

What happened?

Try straightening up while you draw. That mattress could be an issue too.

What happened?

Doesn’t sound fun at all ): I can understand that you’re concerned! What kind of mouse and keyboard are you using? I changed to a penclic-mouse (lets you rest your hand in the exact same way as you would holding an ordinary pencil) and an ergonomic split keyboard a couple of years ago and I’ve never looked back. ^^ Also, remember to keep the mouse/keyboard close to you when you’re working on the computer (but you probably know that already ^^)

You could also maybe try to adjust the back of the chair to a 100°-110° reclined angle with your upper and lower back well supported by the back of the chair. Adjust the armrests (if fitted) so that your elbows are well supported and shoulders are relaxed. Hope it helps /: I know how much you love drawing and you’re so great at it!

Hehe... Well.... I just put my laptop on my bed and lift it with some books and laptop cooler underneath. 😂 😂 But then I will just lean against the wall cuz my bed is against the wall. 😂😬

What happened?

Try straightening up while you draw. That mattress could be an issue too.

I think I'll do that. Thank you. 😄
    FwDXXd5.gif