Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Tiny Home Aqua is a lovely tiny living home for Sulani! :) Very nice exterior design , weathered wooden wall texture and canopy covered lounger sitting area! Very lovely interior furnishings! The blue colours are very pretty and calming! Very nice curtains used! The design of the kitchen nook is very nice. The tropical fruit bowl is a nice touch. Very nice sofa seat tv watching area. The window dining table area is very nice for Sims to look out at views whilst eating a meal.
    It is a very nice and calming tiny living beach home! :)

Thank you @rosemow. I have enjoyed building these tiny homes. Most of my homes are much, much larger. Going to probably build one more in the small range. Not sure when I will get to that yet though.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Adorable tiny homes @mamasquirrel
    Taoron wrote: »

@Taoron Thank you. Working on one now and will release it soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

They're a lot of fun. I love the challenge of building withing the 3 size constraints. Especially the 32 tile. Really makes you have to think.

They're a lot of fun. I love the challenge of building withing the 3 size constraints. Especially the 32 tile. Really makes you have to think.

@Taoron It is lots of fun. I really do enjoy building. It relaxes me to build. True, it does make you have to think outside the box some.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited January 2020
    I'm back with one more build. This is a small tiny living home. This was fun to build as well as an adventure into landscaping for me. I usually put a few trees maybe a few flowers here and there and that's about it. Most of the time there is nothing. I wanted to do something different with this build. What makes it even more difficult is that this build is completely clean. I did use the alt in a couple of places but that is it. I really like how this turned out. It's available on the gallery. Squirrelwithacup.
    The outside of Sunshine tiny living has a pool, a beautiful fountain, and a seating area to enjoy those beautiful days of sunshine and breeze.
    0EwTmgk.png
    PgKZUjf.png
    hpgFgck.png
    Uc1iFVO.png
    k63XEUS.png
    The 1st floor gives you a warm, cozy and inviting atmosphere.
    tzidGsl.png
    iATIGsp.png
    uzEU6J3.png
    J3tFIig.png
    The 2nd floor has a unique kitchen ready for you to host a party or just a meal for one.
    yILeT9C.png
    9yQES3t.png
    DvUkAEh.png
    ZTEhoGO.png
    The 3rd floor and it's beautiful views of the world around you, will help you have peaceful sleep and pleasant dreams. Just be careful of you bed though, it could be your worst nightmare.
    K8T4y5K.png
    vNv8UlW.png
    6hhlUZN.png
    fTd5YFd.png
    f4mF8Dv.png
    EebyqTa.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Sunshine Tiny Living is a lovely tiny home build! :) Very pretty landscaping! Very lovely blossoms, and flowers around frog water fountain feature! The fairy statue, rabbit, birdhouse and bird bath are nice! Very nice pool, loungers and flowers area! The wishing well is very nice. Very nice outdoors living armchairs and candles nook. Very nice exterior design of the home! Very nice glass roofing! The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very beautiful, warm and sunny yellow and blue colour scheme! The layout and furnishing of each level is very nice and very nice patterned flooring. The bunny is cute on the fireplace! The new pack items look great through the home areas! Very nice kitchen design!
    It is a very nice tiny living home! :)
    Sunshine Tiny Living is a lovely tiny home build! :) Very pretty landscaping! Very lovely blossoms, and flowers around frog water fountain feature! The fairy statue, rabbit, birdhouse and bird bath are nice! Very nice pool, loungers and flowers area! The wishing well is very nice. Very nice outdoors living armchairs and candles nook. Very nice exterior design of the home! Very nice glass roofing! The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very beautiful, warm and sunny yellow and blue colour scheme! The layout and furnishing of each level is very nice and very nice patterned flooring. The bunny is cute on the fireplace! The new pack items look great through the home areas! Very nice kitchen design!
    It is a very nice tiny living home! :)

@rosemow Thank you and hope you have a great weekend.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel Beautiful home. Love the modern feel and you did a great job landscaping! ♥
    @mamasquirrel Beautiful home. Love the modern feel and you did a great job landscaping! ♥

@Taoron Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is an older build of mine that I have been remodeling some. The outside is the original build except for the windows and I changed the fencing to the lighted one. I'm in the process of remodeling the inside since it had lots of CC that is not there anymore. I probably will just keep it simple and won't show the inside to much if at all. The outside is my favorite part anyway and is still one of my favorite builds.

Galaxy Eclipse Spaceship House
    LrEguS8.png
    rPqWUSH.png
    I3npAHO.png
    DBptMiW.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Galaxy Eclipse Spaceship House is a very stylish and creative modern futuristic home! :) The exterior design is very great! Very great architecture, levels and roofing!
    Galaxy Eclipse Spaceship House is a very stylish and creative modern futuristic home! :) The exterior design is very great! Very great architecture, levels and roofing!

@rosemow Thank you. It was a fun build.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is Neekie my latest build. It's available on the gallery squirrelwithacup. It features a eat in kitchen, living/bedroom combo, bathroom, outside dinning, and a lovely dog house.

LjsKoHu.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Neekie is a lovely Tuder style home! :) The exterior design, dormers and patterned walls are very nice! The flower box windows are pretty! The curving front pathway is very nice.
    @rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Your spaceship house is pretty wild. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Love the Tudor, as well. I'm a sucker for a good Tudor. ♥ Nice work! @mamasquirrel
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I made a one-room school house
    Myq9T82.png
    o9B4fZx.png
    UfKd52A.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    Your school house is very nice! @MadameLee :) The coat and hat racks look great placed either sides of the door, and the study desk are very nice the way they are in the room for students to sit at and do their studies. The blackboard is a great touch there and the teachers desk looks great facing the students. Very nice wall paneling :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Your school house is very nice! @MadameLee :) The coat and hat racks look great placed either sides of the door, and the study desk are very nice the way they are in the room for students to sit at and do their studies. The blackboard is a great touch there and the teachers desk looks great facing the students. Very nice wall paneling :)

I had some help on a Paralives discord off-topic section..they helped me find the correct panelling &flooring
    6adMCGP.gif
    Your spaceship house is pretty wild. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Love the Tudor, as well. I'm a sucker for a good Tudor. ♥ Nice work! @mamasquirrel

@Taoron Thank you. I probably won't show the inside. It's just going to be very simple. Just making sure the family that lives in there all ready is good. I like Tudor homes as well.

yXW40Hz.png?1
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I made a one-room school house
    Myq9T82.png
    o9B4fZx.png
    UfKd52A.png

@MadameLee Cute school. Thank you for sharing it here.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I decided to build a Guru community. I put @SimGuruNinja in the starter tiny home and built a couple more. The modern one @SimGuruLyndsay lives in and the cabin is empty right now. All Ninja wants to do is go to Lyndsay's house and watch her TV. lol
    zRmbC1Q.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Very lovely Guru Community! :) It is great that you built homes for the Guru simversions to live in! The exterior design of the homes are very nice! Very nice flowers, plants and cactus on the homes edges. You would be enjoying them living in your game and seeing how their lives are going :)
    Very lovely Guru Community! :) It is great that you built homes for the Guru simversions to live in! The exterior design of the homes are very nice! Very nice flowers, plants and cactus on the homes edges. You would be enjoying them living in your game and seeing how their lives are going :)

@rosemow Thank you. It will be interesting to how they do in game. I'm sure I will get a few laughs for sure.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top