Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    edited January 2020
    For me that would be great, I could play with my boyfriend and friends. I have played MMO for a while now and have enjoyed the social aspect of the game. Most of the individuals I have met are nice and helpful. I have yet to be bullied in the 10-12 years I have played MMO's. <3:)
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Honestly when I first saw this I thought they were saying "generations" was coming to sims 4 and I practically screamed. 🤣🤣🤣Then read the whole thing and cried. 😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    For me that would be great, I could play with my boyfriend and friends. I have played MMO for a while now and have enjoyed the social aspect of the game. Most of the individuals I have met are nice and helpful. I have yet to be bullied in the 10-12 years I have played MMO's.

I am currently on the fence, while I LOVED The Sims Online, it was one of my favorite games, if they go to the direction of that I'm all in, but I am afraid it will be mirco transactions and just not all around good -shrug-
    Honestly when I first saw this I thought they were saying "generations" was coming to sims 4 and I practically screamed. 🤣🤣🤣Then read the whole thing and cried. 😭😭😭

Oh I am so sorry -hugs- I'd love a generation pack for TS4
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I don't even know how a multiplayer would work since the worlds are all very customized to the player. Imagine the lag. XD Heck, we already have lag now. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't even know how a multiplayer would work since the worlds are all very customized to the player. Imagine the lag. XD Heck, we already have lag now. LOL.

A true nightmare lol!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’d absolutely LOVE a multiplayer sims game. I’ve been saying do both for so long. Hopefully it becomes a reality 😍😍
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2020
    I am not on board for this at all. Who thought this was a good idea?

Nobody. At least not in any official capacity. This is nothing more than some talk about prospective ideas and future philosophies.
  • PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    I honestly would really love to have a multiplayer. Maybe not a complete MMO where you could literally meet anyone but just a friend type deal. Nothing hurts more than when you really want to play the sims but also want to play games with your friends online.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    So_Money wrote: »

Nobody. At least not in any official capacity. This is nothing more than some talk about prospective ideas and future philosophies.

I hope you’re right, because if they employ micro transactions I will be financially excluded from the new game. Not that I’m in any hurry to throw over Sims 4.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 962 Member
    I hope it lasts longer than The Sims Online. :D
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited January 2020
    So_Money wrote: »

I hope you’re right, because if they employ micro transactions I will be financially excluded from the new game. Not that I’m in any hurry to throw over Sims 4.

I echo that sentiment. But there are many other ways to integrate new social/online components, and I think some could actually be positive additions to the game.

Imagine being able to visit worlds created by other players, for example. I’d love that. Or being able to click someone’s Twitter link and have it take you directly to their world.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I mean, as long as the multiplayer is optional, it doesn't sound totally awful. But if the multiplayer stuff impedes on the single player aspect, that'll be a nightmare.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

A true nightmare lol!

Suspect that all world would be frozen, no tinkering at all, which would make our current messes look like TS2 worlds in comparison. Not at all inpressed by what was in the transcript. It has the feel of simply looking for more avenues to increase revenue ('growth' near the end) while failing to learn from past mistakes. While it pretty much settles whether there is a TS5 in the works, I've grave reservations on the quality of it in terms of gameplay and the other things we've been campaigning for. As noted above, the graphics will probably be stunning. Gorgeous sims that are dumber than rocks.
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    edited January 2020
    This is great in theory. I’m very worried! 😬 I see lots of issues and lots of low quality. You think it’s bad now.... oh sweet baby carrots, were in for some disappointment. Imagine your smartphone app games... 7.99 mini purchases and no substance to the game. Please let me be proven wrong.
    Post edited by vincentvega8899 on