Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love it or Move out?

13...Next

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Both 🏡🚚
    It depends on whether or not I feel like renovating the house.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    Move Out! 🚚
    I'm so bad with sticking with houses. I cant build to save my life so I normally just download everything off the gallery but I normally can't stay in them for very long. Most of my fun is from decorating anyway and when that's over, I move onto the next house to decorate.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Move Out! 🚚
    My sims move about twice a generation.
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    Both 🏡🚚
    Depends on the family and the challenge. My legacy save has been on the same lot snice the beginning. I have remade the house several times over the generations. My rotation save I have been moving sims all around to check out the different areas. If I don't like the house I'll remake it sometimes or get one off the gallery. But that being said, I normally leave one member of the family at the family house just to keep it in the family I guess. I feel like its always the 'family' home and just can't let go of those moments.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited January 2020
    Both 🏡🚚
    Basically it comes down to one of two things if I move: I either have a specific lot in mind and move into a starter home first (most common when I plan to move to a large apartment or penthouse eventually), or one of my Sims gets a job that requires more space, like an astronaut (fit in a rocket somewhere...)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek