Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*~Anya's Showcase~*

Hello everyone! I've been playing The Sims from the start, but just started building with The Sims 3. I took a long hiatus from gaming because I have a very hyper 4-year-old daughter and my husband is on a constant 2-month deployment rotation. Also, my son was born in November 2016 so I've had my hands full, LOL! I have recently picked up playing The Sims 4 and started building again and will showcase my creations here. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to give feedback or advice on how to improve. I greatly appreciate it!

<3Anya

Comments

• Options
    MissAnya2UMissAnya2U Posts: 79 Member
    My first Sims 4 build, The Shelby available at My Gallery

9oxCCu.png
    BwEQz6.png
    RVuOHy.png
    h9akd7.png
    xvPuff.png
    FMo8WE.png
    UwpuaY.png
    dJSZHh.png
    IYA657.png
    XObbhx.png

• Options
    The Charlotte - download at My Gallery. The pool fountain is my favorite part about this house!

VpXLfq.png
    2hnNDR.png
    ss14sc.png
    qWiA3l.png
    tAkBcV.png
    hE6Lct.png
    pLTecU.png
    cPlrDc.png
    5AgTYZ.png
    O4TUqj.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The Brooke available at My Gallery.

lAJfwb.png
    AhqCrj.png
    rTm7N5.png
    kDzrBt.png
    apQ4vb.png
    WiqDQE.png
    TKS9Zi.png
    DykmtR.png
    kxdvGh.png
    CvPU2J.png
    2rt6aQ.png
    Post edited by MissAnya2U on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited February 2017
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :) It was nice reading your introduction to the thread in the first post. I send a little wave also to your daughter and your baby son :)
    The Shelby is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The roofing and the dormers look very nice! Very nice roof covered front porch! The flowers and small trees look nice placed along the front edges of the home. The floor lights are nice touches on the edges of the front footpath. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The candles and white flowers look pretty on the table in the foyer for sims to see when entering the home. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice. Very nice sofa seats living room area! The bookcases look great placed either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and reading a book. The who're flowers are pretty touches on the coffee and dining tables. The curtains placed in the room look very nice. Very nice kitchen area! The island stove and bar stool counter looks great! The pillars look great placed there to separate off the area. The fruit bowl and hanging pots are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms! The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks pretty! The animal wall pictures,bunny, heart teddy and panda lamp look cute in the room! The hot air ballloon prints are a nice touch on the wall. The sims in the blue coloured wall room will enjoy watching tv in their bedroom. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. It is nice that there is a sunroom in the home. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating their meals in the outdoors air at the dining table.
    The Charlotte is a very nice home also ! :) The roofing and the exterior design of this home looks so nice as well! The pool fountain looks very nice! The statue look nice on the rocks and the flowers look very pretty there! The two storey living room looks very nice! The living room windows look very nice! I won't write about each of the rooms or the post will get a bit long! The furnishing of each one of them looks very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms in this home as well! The brown, blue and pink colours of the walls looks very nice.
    Both builds are very nice homes! :)

Edit : I didn't see that you had uploaded The Brooke whilst I was typing the above part of this post :) It is a very nice home also! The gazebo looks very great! Sims will enjoy sitting in the gazebo enjoying the outdoors air. The pink patterned wallpaper in the nursery looks very pretty! The curtain looks very nice on the wall where the bassinet is. The car bed in the boys bedroom looks great! The dining alcove is very nice. Sims will enjoy dining at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you so much for taking the time to visit my showcase and to write such lovely comments on my creations! I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    Here are two tiny houses that I built because I was inspired by the tv shows. They were so much fun that I may do more in the future! Tiny House Living and Tiny House Living 2 can be found at My Gallery

2rcAAI.png
    KlSytC.png
    6RUYw4.png
    XggWvN.png

q4YcIV.png
    G8fqxF.png

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Tiny House Living and Tiny House Living 2 look great! :) Very nice roofing on each of them! The exteriot brown wooden siding in the second home looks warming and homely . The layout of the interior makes use very well of the limited space! The windows dining and kitchen nook area in the first home looks very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining there with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice outdoors cooking and dining patios in each of the homes. It is nice that there is a harvestable garden area in the second build for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes.
    They are very nice smaller sized homes! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful showcase, really enjoyed looking at your beautiful creations, your two tiny builds are fantastic, very inspirational :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    My favourite thing about these tiny builds is how different they are from the ones you showed in your introduction post - because although I enjoyed the first ones too, they all seemed really really similar to each other and it is always wonderful to see someone leave their comfort zone. Really well done!
  • Options
    Thank you @masajo and @lyssan! I do have a tendency to stick with the style that I like, but every once in a while I like to throw something in to mix things up. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Here is my latest build, The Aubrey. I don't usually do contemporary homes, but I had fun with this one. Visit My Gallery to download.

X3SYxv.png
    5bJ1C6.png
    3oOLmH.png
    z1FXp1.png
    TD2ken.png
    g4GCvj.png
    hwaUpa.png
    vjd5He.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The exterior design of The Aubrey looks very nice! :) The slanted roofing looks great! The combination of the grey brick wall exterior texture and the wooden siding looks very nice together. The type of windows used and their placement looks very nice. The plants and flowers look very nice on the edges of the front pathway. Very nice open plan layout kitchen, dining and living room areas! The fireplace sitting area is nice for sims to rest on the sofa watching tv. The kitchen and dining area is very nice. The island sink and bar stool counter is great! Very nice light filled dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals at the dining table with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice hot tub nook in the bathroom! The plants and candles are nice touches on the sides of the tub. Sims will enjoy bathing there with sunlight coming in. The furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice. Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. The brick texture of the bedhead wall in the first bedroom looks great. The patterned curtains, hot air balloons on the wall and the cute animal wall pictures are nice touches in the kids bedroom. Very pretty purple and pink colour scheme of the other bedroom! The confetti wall print looks nice . The sunken outdoors living , dining and hot tub patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air, and enjoy sitting on the sofas having a chat in the sunshine. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    The Morgan features 2 Bdrms, 1 Ba, open floorplan, front and rear porch, and garden area. Download here. Enjoy!

IyMXF7.png
    5nYAPJ.png
    QUuBHE.png
    nUjfJ4.png
    QIevuU.png
    1TDt2C.png
  • Options
    The Morgan is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The windows look nice how they are placed either sides of the front door. The pink flowers look pretty on the edges of the front porch . Very nice furnishiing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! Very nice calming colour scheme of the room. The grey wall tiling adds a nice look to the room. The fruit bowl is a great homely toich in the room. The design of the living room looks very nice! Very nice tv and bookcase feature nook! Sims will enjoy sittting resting on the sofas there, watching tv, and enjoying listening to music through the wall speaker. The leafy wall pictures are nice touches of nature and green colour on the walls in the room. Very nice brown colour scheme of the master bedroom. The pink and white colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks very pretty! It looks nice that there is a window at the bedhead of each bed. The sims will like the sunlight coming in onto them when waking. The backyard is great! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and have fun playing on the monkey bars. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them in the sunshine,at the picnic table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    The Brianna download here

hDEyCza.png
    0WN5OKS.png
    1ALcATe.png
    JUlDNaH.png
    nHj2tcj.png

See more photos here
  • Options
    The Brianna is a lovely family home! :) The exterior design, roofing and layout of the home is very nice! Very nice wall texture and the flowers and plants are very pretty on the edges of the home and front pathway ! Very lovely outdoors living and pool patio! The water fountain is very pretty! Very nice interior of the home! The furnishing of the home and the open plan layout of the living areas are very nice! Very nice warm brown and white colour scheme! Very stylish kitchen! The island stools and sink counter is very nice! The fruit bowls, hanging herbs, knives and teapots wall cabinet are nice home kitchen touches. Very nice fireplace sofa seat sitting area for Sims to relax and watch tv. The flowers are a pretty touch on the coffee table.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    The Laurel Download here.

LcMYGVe.png
    CKC6brp.png
    pmkTHeM.png
    pNrrLAk.png
    UWfmw4v.png
    imgw6q0KSM.png
    cPXKZPR.png
    ZJ7sxGm.png
    qmchmdq.png
    5xBm8kp.png
    E25j6Ea.png
    DCBRtQ4.png
    Post edited by MissAnya2U on
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    The Laurel is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, open shutter windows, and the garden beds are very nice. Sims will enjoy dining outdoors poolside at the dining table. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The black and white colours of the living areas are very nice. Very nice study room for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the study desk and have a drink from the globe bar. The window dining table area is very nice for dining in the sunlight. Very lovely design and furnishing of the kitchen! Very nice wall pattern and the placement of the cabinets and the items on top of them is very nice. Very nice island sink and stools counter. Very lovely living room sofa and armchairs sitting areas to enjoy watching tv or reading books. Very lovely design and pretty colour schemes of the bedrooms!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Gorgeous houses <3<3<3