Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Console players, welcome! - Let's share our favourite Gallery recommendations

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
edited January 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
We are welcoming Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Simmers to The Gallery today!

92vqtk1m9cs7.png

What a better way to celebrate the occasion than introducing them to some of the best content now available for them to download?

Houses, Sims, rooms... share your favourite Gallery recommendations below!

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Two of my favorites.

dwmxRXl.png

EeqOKGf.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Wow, that's awesome! So talented! Thanks for sharing @simgirl1010 :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Welcome Console People!!!!!

Wow....there are too many to mention. Do yourseles and favor and scroll down and check out all of the Showcase and Challenge threads here and I'm sure that you will find more incredibly talented builders, than you can imagine!

While you're at it, join in on the Challenges! We'd love to meet you and your creations! ♥

• SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    As a console player I am so happy that we now have the gallery (thank you EA!).
  • LakodaLakoda Posts: 7 New Member
    So beyond happy to have Gallery now! I will have to check out the Showcase an Challenge threads as well! Been endlessly scrolling the gallery for days after the release lol.
  • DramaticpianoDramaticpiano Posts: 39 Member
    Gallery is a really good decision to add because now the community feels more connected😁
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    The gallery on console has been a huge boon for me. I feel a toddler in a a toy factory.
    edited January 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by Simptuous on
    edited January 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by Simptuous on
  • NovacocoNovacoco Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having problems accessing mine. I can only access xbox one downloads. Wont let me download homes made from pc or ps4
  • GoldenLani85GoldenLani85 Posts: 15 Member
    I feel like we're long lost cousins who finally have met! So happy we now have the gallery and share content. Thank you for the recommendations.
  • MiriamHuckleMiriamHuckle Posts: 5 New Member
    The Gallery is my new home. I can't wait to start adding my own creations and playing with all the awesome you guys are making! <3