Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for your favorite CAS items (Vote now closed)

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I feel like this is such a mixed vote.....I'm a bit scared of what we are going to end up with lol
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I feel like this is such a mixed vote.....I'm a bit scared of what we are going to end up with lol

Yup... There are a few that I think will most likely be in the pack based on people's votes that I've seen online but you honestly never know :''D
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    After the art style vote, I'm not betting on anything in particular making it in or not... or even the distribution curve (how many women's, men's, kid's, toddler's items we get)

But there's nothing I actively dislike, and only a few things that have me going "really? Oookaaayyy" So other than there being no kids/toddler stuff in the packs (and hats don't count) I'm feeling confident that I'll generally be okay with the CAS offerings.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    After the art style vote, I'm not betting on anything in particular making it in or not...

That's true... I think most people were expecting the granny theme to win :'D So, nothing's certain until we get the final results.

• PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Here's what I voted for:

26y8ALP.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I loved them all. The pet ones stole my heart. Especially the fish in front of the cat🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • KirbycatKirbycat Posts: 21 Member
    This was kinda hard to narrow it down to 15. I had clicked 20 off. I'm pretty pleased with the toddler clothing choices. (I also laughed at #91, imagine a cat irl wearing that)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited January 2020
    The way I voted was hats, children, toddlers, and pets since I was looking at the big picture of number of items already in the game and basically there is enough YA outfits. Had I more options I would have picked shoes. But spreading my votes I wanted little kids covered at least especially since they always get the short end of the stick in all the Sims games. I also know there will be enough Simmers voting for female outfits anyways. On a side note I am tired of pants getting only the skinny jeans and ripped look. I am tired of the cropped top look and not having shirts that are longer that long waisted Simmers like myself wear. I mean I grew up at a beach, our clothes were comfy and covered things for our active lifestyle apart from swim suits of course. So tired of the super short squirts too. I do like squorts, but yeah with the Sims 4 graphics short skirts are very cringe looking during gameplay.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited January 2020
    I only picked 8. I guess knitted clothing is not my thing.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Survey: You must choose 15 items.
    Me: Okay.
    Also Me: Chooses 42 items.
    Me: Okay, okay that was too many. Narrows it down to 30.
    Also Me: Okay, I have to cut that in half.
    Me: Cuts it down to 20.
    Also Me: Stares at the Done button and thinks. What if I just press it? Maybe it will go through.
    Me: Presses the Done button.
    Survey: YOU MUST CHOOSE 15 ITEMS:
    Me: Okay. Fine.

That was really hard you guys. I need a nap now.
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    Me: Only 15, should be easy.
    *finishes picking stuff*
    Let's count, just to make sure...
    1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12...

(insert catchy tune here) *doo-doo-doo-doo-doot, I hate my life*
  • AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    Okay, okay ... Finally made my picks

Hats:
    6 - Gray hat with covered neck
    12 - Pink animal hat
    Women's Tops:
    26 - Purple cat sweater
    34- Purple tank
    Women's Shoes:
    36-Purple bootie boots
    41- Brown boots with leg warmers
    Women's bottoms:
    46- Purple flower pants
    49- Blue star pants
    Men's Tops:
    52- Gray buttoned sweater
    55- Gray turtle neck sweater
    Toddlers:
    66- Pink animal sweater with bandanna
    70- Gray onesie
    71- Overall dress with striped shirt
    Pets:
    89 - Green dog sweater
    90 - Red cat sweater with hood

whew that was hard
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member
    edited January 2020
    I was so in love with lots of those hats! I could not resist the Cap with swordfish on as we have so few caps. I love the cute feminine hats with flowers and badges on, I dont like silly animal ones sorry folks. I did pick for men, ladies, kids dress, toddler all in one and I think a dogs coat.
    But what is with the mens pants being so short I dont like using them they look like they had a teenage growth spurt Lol, so hard not to make them look like they have huge feet :p ah well I wanted the Industrial set soooo much : (
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    With 15 as the limit, I narrowed it down to items for mostly male Sims and then Children. That left no spare votes for hats or items for females, toddlers, or pets. It will be interesting to see what actually makes it into the game. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing hats and mostly stuff for females as usual.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I chose the cat sweaters, some cute hats, the cat slippers (hey, we have very few sweaters), the colorful sweater for kids, a few male items, a denim skirt (btw if it’s included please make it HIGH WAISTED).

In general I wasn’t crazy about these clothes except the cute hats (lama one, the one with two pompons....) and the cat slippers.

Yessss :+1: Greetings cat comrade.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    The way I voted was hats, children, toddlers, and pets since I was looking at the big picture of number of items already in the game and basically there is enough YA outfits. Had I more options I would have picked shoes. But spreading my votes I wanted little kids covered at least especially since they always get the short end of the stick in all the Sims games. I also know there will be enough Simmers voting for female outfits anyways. On a side note I am tired of pants getting only the skinny jeans and ripped look. I am tired of the cropped top look and not having shirts that are longer that long waisted Simmers like myself wear. I mean I grew up at a beach, our clothes were comfy and covered things for our active lifestyle apart from swim suits of course. So tired of the super short squirts too. I do like squorts, but yeah with the Sims 4 graphics short skirts are very cringe looking during gameplay.

I don't mind the skinny jeans, but I'm not fond of the ripped look, and we've got way too many women's tops that are only suitable for teens and maybe young adults. Bare midriffs, sleeveless or off-the-shoulder tops don't really work for adults and elders. Actually, I don't even like them for teens, kids and toddlers, except for hot-weather wear. My poor Sims look so cold.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I'm a lil sad that we only get to choose15... hopefully we'll get the others in the coming packs :smile:
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    I picked 1 thing. All of these items are too similar to what we already have.... when will there be new different stuff? :(
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    layix3ng wrote: »
    I'm a lil sad that we only get to choose15... hopefully we'll get the others in the coming packs :smile:

Especially hats. If they don't make it, it would be great to see them in a pack that has a world in cold climate. I do have a little hope of these coming into holiday pack. I just want more winter hats and winter clothing that doesn't have the front zipper open... :s
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I would have focused entirely on the kid and toddler items, but honestly I wasn't that crazy about most of them. Still, I think I went with one top and one pair of pants for adult males, three items each for toddlers and kids (one M, one F, one neutral for each), one top for adult females (sue me, I like the white sleeveless knit top, it looks both pretty and versatile), one pair of socks/slippers, the blue/grey dog sweater, and the rest were hats.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I voted for a few hats and most of it I picked were for male, toddler and child. That viking hat was hilarious though.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited January 2020
    I’m totally rooting for the 41 boots and the kid version too. I see 41 come up quite a bit so I’m hopeful
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    i saved my votes for the men kids and toddlers xD but i loved the items so much! omg. they are so cute
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I voted mostly for child and toddler clothes with a couple YA things that I liked thrown in. Didn't even look at the pet stuff and would have voted for some of the hats but ran out of votes.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
    Just a quick update - the survey will be closing on Monday Feb. 3, so be sure to get your votes in NOW or at least over the weekend :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top