Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack Voting Round 3

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    The male options were again incredibly boring. I liked a lot of hats though.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    The male options were again incredibly boring. I liked a lot of hats though.

Sadly mostly always male clothing in the sims 4 is so lackluster.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm surprised at the responses. I actually liked the options this time. Especially the pet clothes. The choices looks cozy.
    <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Huh. See, while I don't have cats and dogs (the animals aren't playable?!?! They were in Sims 1!) I still voted for at least one animal knit cause it was adorable.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Weren't we going to keep the complaint threads down to one per pack?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

Who said that?! >:)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

What are you even talking about? Anyone can complain or not complain whenever they want to...
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I liked the men's pants! *runs away*
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Who said that?! >:)
    Surely not me I'm free to post my opinion on this forum as much as the people who love everything.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I don't understand how anyone could be happy with a lot of those choices, really most of them looked so similar to things we already have.

What a waste.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited January 2020
    Yeah, some clothes are just slight variations of what we already have.
    JNnL0FP.png

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I don't understand how anyone could be happy with a lot of those choices, really most of them looked so similar to things we already have.

What a waste.

I thought and said basically the same thing! I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Barbie430Barbie430 Posts: 97 Member
    I agree with the OP. I’m really not a fan of the clothing options this time around. On another note, why are the devs so obsessed with cuffed pants? Like, is it too much to ask for a normal pair of jeans??? Maybe with some patches to better fit the theme, or a pair of floral bell bottoms if they’re going to lean into the elders angle. Go completely retro to spice things up!

All of the clothes are beginning to look the same to me. Even some of the options look like they could be swatches of each other or clothing from other packs :neutral:
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I completely agree these clothing options look like what we have but just slightly altered in style its like those same above the ankle pants they keep using over and over recolors should be for the community not for the Sims team to resell the same thing in a new swatch. I swear loose t-shirts will never come to busy remaking that skin tight one in different swatches.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I would have liked to pick more than just 15 items, perhaps 20 or 25 instead but for the most part, I'm happy with what I selected.

I posted an image of what I voted for in this thread if anyone is interested.

The choices we were given didn't blow me away but at the same time I don't dislike them either. I can see where others are coming from regarding similarities to things we already have, and I ended up just voting for things that I knew I'd probably use. Since I have no interest in the knitting feature, CAS and B&B are the main things that I'm looking forward to about the pack, so fingers crossed B&B is much better.

I thought the items for the pets were pretty cute, but I never use the outfits in game and there are players that don't own the Cats & Dogs expansion. I feel like it's inevitable that it would spark the DLC for a DLC discussion again. I'll be curious to see how that one turns out.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I have to agree, I wanted to be excited but the assets are just so...uninspired this time round.

It's a shame, because I really like the idea of a community vote stuff pack :(
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited January 2020
    logion wrote: »
    JNnL0FP.png

Can someone please tell me why this team is SO lazy!? :( This disappoints me so much!
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    First time I have voted, I agree most of the stuff was meh. I liked a few of the items, but not many.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I voted for all the male tops and buttoms (except one), because males need mooore and I really like the tops for them, also like 2 boots for females and one hat I believe, but the rest...meh.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    logion wrote: »
    JNnL0FP.png

Can someone please tell me why this team is SO lazy!? :( This disappoints me so much!

It is pretty disappointing but I wonder if it's lazy or just simply uninspired because of restraints set upon them by EA.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 2020
    I like the idea of the pack, but seeing these clothing options makes me wish that I had voted for happy haunts instead. Most outfits were either just dreadfully boring or way too simillar to what we already have in game.
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Actually, I loved the hats, three of the toddler outit options, all the men's tops, both sets of boots, the kitten slippers, the girls' dresses, and two of the women's fullbody outfits. I had a hard time choosing just fifteen. Is it possible this is a generational or regional disagreement? The hats are especially cool in my opinion because everyone needs them all winter where I live, and they have styles designed for temperatures ranging from cool to blood-chillingly cold. I love the rainbow knits and that weird turtle neck halter thing worn over short sleeves. I love them precisely because they look a little awkward--like something my grandmother made from a 1980's pattern. And also, a lot of those clothes have shapes similar to the older stuff in my closet, so not every sim is going to be super fashionable.
  • ButteredToastButteredToast Posts: 47 Member
    > @professorlilith said:
    > Actually, I loved the hats, three of the toddler outit options, all the men's tops, both sets of boots, the kitten slippers, the girls' dresses, and two of the women's fullbody outfits. I had a hard time choosing just fifteen. Is it possible this is a generational or regional disagreement? The hats are especially cool in my opinion because everyone needs them all winter where I live, and they have styles designed for temperatures ranging from cool to blood-chillingly cold. I love the rainbow knits and that weird turtle neck halter thing worn over short sleeves. I love them precisely because they look a little awkward--like something my grandmother made from a 1980's pattern. And also, a lot of those clothes have shapes similar to the older stuff in my closet, so not every sim is going to be super fashionable.

I love the hats too. Living in Canada, you definitely need a good winter hat. I love the llama hat the most. It fits the Sims' sense of humour.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    I am disgusted as a lot of the items are recolours of clothes that are already in the game ,
    I think i went through it and picked only about 7 items
    But this shows what EA thinks of its players , they seriously do not care as long as they make a profit
    To only have knitting in a pack is a joke and i will keep my money in my pocket once more
    I am not even sure i believe EA actually count the votes
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    I thought a lot of the items looked lovely and useable. Particularly as it sounds like the sims will actually be able to knit these <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png