Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for your favorite CAS items (Vote now closed)

Comments

• lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I voted for these:
    oTd6XK0.png
    It's mostly clothes for male sims since I mostly play with male sims, and female sims usually tend to get more CAS items than males in most packs anyways so I hope in this pack it could be different. I also liked the male clothes more than the female ones.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited January 2020
    I like the idea of adding stuff for pets (I have Cats and Dogs), but as it is a SP and there are (very) few items already it doesn't seem fair for those who don't have Cats and Dogs. How about a "knit for...." option and if you have cats and dogs you'll be able to knit for your pets ?
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Can I just point out that #59 looked so, so wrong? :D
    There were quite a few that were sloppy to me. Guess maybe that's the fashion nowadays - not a fan. I have to admit that over half of my choices were for toddlers and children. I wasn't impressed with any of the footwear. I liked the boots, but the buckle to the inside was a turn off. I ended up choosing one hat (#6?) - the one with the neck piece. That one actually looked good to me and I don't think we have anything like it yet.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I wish we could pick all of them :(
    But I definitely want the tacky cat sweaters!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    What I do appreciate is while there are several that I'll miss if they don't make it, there are very few that I'll be incredulous/irritated about if they do make it.
    edited January 2020
    Yes please !! And could with have the cat slippers for women as well ?
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Can we cut it out with the men’s pants that don’t cover the ankles?

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited January 2020
    I choose mostly all the toddler clothes (JUST ALL OF THEM ARE cute) they need some clothes so bad, some hats, and the women's rose shorts and purple flower pants <3
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Oh that was hard I wanted all the hats and the toddlers stuff. 15 was definitely not enough lol
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    verlainem wrote: »
    Oh that was hard I wanted all the hats and the toddlers stuff. 15 was definitely not enough lol

I'm guessing 15 is the number that'll be in that pack which is why but I agree. I wanted all the kids and tots stuff haha
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I voted for:

But besides #70 there wasn't any must have pieces for me.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Do you think the hats are for all ages? Some look like a toddler hat but I am wondering if we got it if it'd even be made for tots lol. The 3 hats I ended up picking i am hopeful they'd be kids ones but I purposely chose ones the ones I thought would be okay for any age as well just in case
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Took me forever to choose, here's what I voted:
    2 blue hat covering ears
    14 beanie with a bow
    20 llama hat
    21 women cardigan outfit
    26 women cat sweater
    30 women top, would be nice for elders
    41 women boots with legwarmers/long wool socks
    44 women green skirt
    45 women denim skirt with lace
    54 men cat sweater
    55 men bluegray sweater
    70 toddler onesie
    74 toddler trousers with animal faces
    89 bluegray sweater for dogs
    92 colourful striped kids sweater

Quite many for women but they had most stuff that I liked and could see myself using.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited January 2020
    I voted for these, I would prefer clothes that you could use for colder weather.

2qb1J9a.png

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Can we cut it out with the men’s pants that don’t cover the ankles?

Honestly, yes. I'm so sick of that too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • arbiebacaniarbiebacani Posts: 81 Member
    Be sure to screenshot your voted choices. Sometimes, there's a glitch that will occur that when you hit DONE, you'll still be on the 92 choices page with all your 15 voted choices gone, forcing you to repick them.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    big questions:

where are my mittens?
    separate scarfs?
    separate cardigans?
    why so few woolly socks?

okay I'll continue with the vote ~~
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    #70 is a must
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I picked mostly women/toddlers/kids.
    C0gfE.gif
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm really bummed there are no arm warmers. Oh well.

There are only about 5 items that caught my eye, oddly enough. To be fair, this pack isn't really my style anyway. Maybe I'll throw some votes in for a few things that I see other people really want. Why not?

But I'm definitely voting for that hat #6 because it's more neutral, unisex, and different from the other hats and I really like the neck piece with it. :)

Arm warmers would have been amazing! I wear them all the time in Winter, and fingerless gloves as well. Knitted socks and leg warmers would have been cool.

I didn't like a lot of the clothing either. I managed to pick 15 but there was nothing that I would be bummed if we didn't get, and plenty that I really wouldn't like. But that's just me and the kind of stuff I like. I'm not into bright colourful kiddy looking knits on adults.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited January 2020
    I hope people who voted for the style are happy now, most of these look like thing we already have in the game.

Where are the elder clothes ? Is it the apron ? Is that really our only choice ?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I hope people who voted for the style are happy now, most of theses look like thing we already have in the game.

I'm very happy, thank you! :)
    Leg warmers could have been fun. Scarves would have been nice.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I hope people who voted for the style are happy now, most of these look like thing we already have in the game.

Where are the elder clothes ? Is it the apron ? Is that really our only choice ?

I think the top number 30 would be nice for elders, hope we get it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top