Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for your favorite CAS items (Vote now closed)

SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hi Simmers!

The poll to vote for CAS is now LIVE so go vote!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D57HN3C

And let us know your thoughts on the clothing in this thread :)

Happy Simming,
~ SimGuruSarah

EDIT: Voting will end Monday February 3rd, so don't wait to vote!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I promised myself I wasn't going to campaign for anything... but there's a long sleeved onesie/bodysuit for toddlers that I'm really going to miss if it doesn't make the cut...
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    I thought "Oh 15 is plenty I'll be able to pick out everything!" and.... I was sorely mistaken. Y'all had to make all those look so good didn't you?
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    This was ROUGH. I voted mostly for the male assets and some for toddlers/children. A lot of the women's clothing was not cute, so that made it easy to ignore... I did like number 13 though.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    Froil wrote: Β»
    I thought "Oh 15 is plenty I'll be able to pick out everything!" and.... I was sorely mistaken. Y'all had to make all those look so good didn't you?

No kidding. My first round pass - being selective - was 27 items, and that was still passing over several I'd like.

Now to try to cut that down by almost half...
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I saw quite a few items of clothing that looked awesome. The third full body outfit for children looked pretty adorable. Hats 4, 5, 9 and 14 caught my eye.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    Froil wrote: Β»

Same, I had a really hard time picking just 15. A lot of really nice things in this set, hope we'll see the ones that don't get picked later in other packs, perhaps.
  • raradollyraradolly Posts: 1 New Member
    It was so difficult to pick only 15. X_X I liked so many of the hats...
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I'm really bummed there are no arm warmers. Oh well.

There are only about 5 items that caught my eye, oddly enough. To be fair, this pack isn't really my style anyway. Maybe I'll throw some votes in for a few things that I see other people really want. Why not?

But I'm definitely voting for that hat #6 because it's more neutral, unisex, and different from the other hats and I really like the neck piece with it. :)
    #Team Occult
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Kids and toddlers got 8 of my votes with 2 female, 2 male, 2 hats and a slipper for the rest.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ah, I somehow thought it was going to be in categories. This way is probably better. I voted for all the cat themed things, a few hats, one of the child dresses and the rest was toddler stuff. I don't own Cats and Dogs (weird, for a person who loves cats, I know) so I didn't vote for pet costumes. I'm not a fan of dressing animals up anyway.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2020
    THE HARDEST 🐸🐸🐸🐸 VOTE!

Only 15 items to choose from a pool of sooo many items. I felt really constricted on this one, ended up only voting for 2 hats. I did not vote for any cats and dogs stuff. I honestly couldn't pick content that'd be locked to people without the Cats and Dogs EP, plus I prioritised normal sim content, and especially toddler stuff.

The gray and blue onesie is everything. And the two wool jackets for males were to die for, but I ended up only picking one, the one without the scarf. I also voted for that wool vest with amazing wool "pattern". Also hope the cat slippers (men shoes that will go for everyone) make it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    That was easier than I thought it'd be. I didn't like any of the pants or women's shoes so most of my votes went to the kids/toddlers.
    That was easier than I thought it'd be. I didn't like any of the pants or women's shoes so most of my votes went to the kids/toddlers.

Honestly, same.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Ah, I somehow thought it was going to be in categories. This way is probably better. I voted for all the cat themed things, a few hats, one of the child dresses and the rest was toddler stuff. I don't own Cats and Dogs (weird, for a person who loves cats, I know) so I didn't vote for pet costumes. I'm not a fan of dressing animals up anyway.
    I'm a cat lover too, and I didn't choose any of the pet costumes either.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: Β»

Honestly, same.

The men's sweaters though... I did choose a couple of them. They looked so comfy.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited January 2020
    No pet picks here.

I chose

3 hats, 3 woman's, 3men's, 2 tots, 3 kids or something like that
    I've already closed out my note sheet, so I don't remember too many specific numbers. But 3 hats, two each for adult female and adult male, and the rest for kids and toddlers. I did vote for the toddler bodysuit and the Viking hat, though. (I don't care how silly it is, I like it. I wish I was skilled and talented enough to make one.)

Nothing for the pets. The dog sweaters were ones that I unfortunately had to cut, and the cat ones... I just couldn't do that to a cat (okay, the one would have been cute without the headband.)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited January 2020
    Five of my choices were hats, lol. After that I tried to pick one or two things from every category except for pets as I don't play with them as often.

These were my picks: 1,2,6,10,18,27,36,41,44,51,60,71,75,80,82
    I've already closed out my note sheet, so I don't remember too many specific numbers. But 3 hats, two each for adult female and adult male, and the rest for kids and toddlers. I did vote for the toddler bodysuit and the Viking hat, though. (I don't care how silly it is, I like it. I wish I was skilled and talented enough to make one.)

Nothing for the pets. The dog sweaters were ones that I unfortunately had to cut, and the cat ones... I just couldn't do that to a cat (okay, the one would have been cute without the headband.)

I thought the exact same when I was voting ahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I voted for 6 and 10 out of the hats as they looked most different to what we already have. I think 1 female top. Numbers 51 and 60 out of the males, then the rest was toddlers and kids. No pet stuff.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I went with 2 hats: 4 and 5
    2 men's tops 53 and 56
    65-69 , 71 and 73 for toddlers
    76 and 92 for kids
    and 88 and 90 for pets.

I'll say again, I still feel we were too limited at 15 picks. We should have had at least 20 imo. I'm hoping most of the kids and toddlers clothes will make it in. Especially the toddler jammies.
  • simsplayer86simsplayer86 Posts: 33 Member
    I mostly voted for kids/toddlers, plus 2 hats, the kid and womens boots that look similar, at least one male and female top, a skirt.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I voted for all the kids and toddlers stuff. I really hope we get the toddler shoes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top