Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k @Daephene - Pet deaths are the most emotional than the sims (unless it's the favorites).

@AlwaysAsking - Yikes, that sounds scary. :cold_sweat: Pray to God you and your family are okay.
    "Great news, everyone, we're moving!"
    "We are?! That's so cool!"
    A3kmhsZ.png

"What's all the commotion?"
    "Papa said we're moving."
    7nnl0wa.png

"Where are we moving exactly?"
    "Back at my homeplace, Windenburg. The kids will love it."
    evDdp4r.png

"He even said he's going to take us places where he goes to when he was a kid."
    "Sounds fun."
    cujckkH.png

"Does that mean we get to have bigger rooms than what we have?"
    "Of course, and you get to pick your own bedroom."
    "Awesome!"
    xHrc9w1.png
    pRr6vC3.png

The kids went upstairs to pack up.
    "You did great, love. Not only are the kids excited, but we also don't have to deal with my father again."
    Atlas agreed about that and also about his incident with Matthew.
    a9bZPdM.png

"Have you checked the house out?"
    "Not really, but I was told by a good friend of mine that it's big enough for a family like ours, especially with our baby on the way."
    vBtZ3y8.png
    KMaVBg6.png

"Let me get in touch with him real quick."
    MwmWPx6.png

Atlas then got a sudden headache. He's been having this for awhile, but there are times he would hear that same disembodied voice. Maybe after this moving, he would go talk to his mother.
    h6ZbZ0k.png

Usually when the kids go to bed, Atlas and Dylan would woohoo, but this time, they just went to sleep.
    cWUJYA5.png

"I overheard Papa and Dad that the house is going to be big enough for us and the new baby."
    "I've heard that our ancestors used to live there, so it's gotta be a mansion."
    kpraINS.png
    xno72GM.png

The next day, the family moved out of Willow Creek to Windenburg. Even when it's summer, it's still cloudy.
    "When you said we're moving into a big house, you didn't say it was going to be THIS big."
    "It's a perfect home for a big family, with a huge open space for them run around. Imagine the parties we can throw here."
    "I suppose so."
    "The only reason I did this is because I wanted you and our kids to have the best life."
    muV9H1v.png
    cM0PmSd.png
    6AO2njs.png

Calista glanced over at their new home and thought to herself, 'With a house that big, there's got to be secrets.'
    fKuvPJT.png

Welcome back...
    ...to the Hill House.
    3q3zw3M.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Jamie's study has had a makeover! It'd include more art, but I literally ran out of wall...

(I have an art CC problem. I freely admit it.)

@ChuChuExpress heh, you'd probably make a lot of money upgrading Murphy beds as a call-out service!

@AlwaysAsking oh jeez, that sounds really stressful!! I hope they leave you alone!

@AngeliqueAdelaide welcome back! Vlad is certainly... reliable, yes XD

@DeafSimmer I mean, it's hard to relax on a date knowing someone dangerous is after you! Poor Sylvia.

@miloek the power of comedy and cuteness will win everyone over :D

@RedDestiny92 they'll get there! Eventually. When I get to that point of the story XD And yeah, that's understandable about the jealousy, although it'd be pretty cool if they could work through it!

Teeny kitten teeny kitten even smaller than the dish!! So teeny :o Oh jeez no murdering is not the way to get people to stay, bad Felix!!

@rainbowwithfangs ooh, I went to an actual restaurant named Herbivore once (in San Francisco). Had some good stuff! I'll check yours out :D

April's date outfit is so cute! That's really good advice from the Guru, and San Myshuno is a great place! Any apartments in mind?

@Nushnushganay dang, I'm sorry to hear it. Are you going to keep writing in general? I like your storytelling!

@Keidra oh jeez I'm scared now. Also those caps are adorable.

Also, man, I know the feeling about hating everything you write! If it's any consolation, you tend to be your own worst critic, especially if you compare yourself to others. There's this comic where the first panel shows someone looking glumly at two cakes (one super fancy and one less elaborate), going, "Aww man, my cake isn't as good as that other one..." Second panel, someone excitedly looks at both cakes, and goes, "Yes! Two cakes!!"

Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I really like your storytelling. It's excellent cake :D

@foussi yeah, Thorne is... like that XD He's really fun to hate, honestly.

@Daephene true story I have the Addamses living across the road from the Goths XD And oh jeez, the mailbox strikes back!! The bit with Geoffrey was really sweet, yeah <3

@s33man Isla is cute! Is she going to be a celebrity too, or focus on academics instead?

@Becka28 oh man I want an entire overhaul of the food preference system! So unfair that we have to take up an entire traits slot just to make them not eat meat :-\ And I'd love other options, especially vegan, but you could also definitely work in kosher, halal, gluten-free, stuff like that.

Huh, is Frankie Unflirty? Or just, uh, really hard to impress? Poor Viktor definitely needs someone nice! Maybe that can be an unofficial challenge for everyone here, heh - make someone for Viktor! (What are his traits?) Oh hey, Abeline made some progress! And the money pile was never the same again XD

@DarkAngel1994 yeah :( I ended up making Sage immortal (well, Jamie is too), just to avoid that ever happening. She's magic, it could work!

Ooh, a nice big house to get to know! Calista and Simba will discover all the secrets, I have no doubt!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Daephene Indeed but as long as Garrus can keep his calibrations right I the hammer will be the only thing he'll have to worry about. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Drastic decision:
    Complete restart including my own save file (all lots filled). Basically vanilla + certain handpicked lots from Lilsimsie and others.

This means repeating University and rebuilding the Servo boyfriend so I won't post detailed updates for awhile.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hello again! I wanted to finish up before posting, but it's difficult trying to scroll up and down finding names so I can add more current things. So I'm starting a new comment and will put up this older stuff 😊

I will also say a blanket "thank you" for all the well wishes about the weird experience of the footprints in the snow around my house.

Nothing more has happened, good or bad, but I did kind of sleep last night. Almost 6 hours!

@Tixyen

The funeral was nice. Especially the exchange between Lilith and McKenna!

It's wonderful that McKenna is controlling her temper so much better!

Poor Lilith though. I can see how that decision was so difficult for her. Her conversation with her toys was cute, though sad.

It's sweet that Matty is trying out the violin now 😊
    And wow, he's so comforting to her. It's nice to have a mature person to help with decisions like that.

It's really cool that you have a mod to emulate University!

And the new house looks great. I love how you showed it empty, and then again all furnished, because they moved in and unpacked.

Rainbow is so cute and happy! How can anyone be sad with her around?

I love the next update! Rainbow is cute playing in the sand. Can you really find seashells in Oasis Springs? 😂

The housewarming party was cute! But especially the talk between sisters. She called her Lili! So cute.

I'm glad Max got his pictures back!

And I forgot that they didn't have a stove in their apartment!

Just make sure there is a fire alarm above the stove!!!

No more tragedies!

It's great that Lilith will be able to pay for Uni with her inheritance. And how nice of Max to tell her she inspired him!

Also, I think that's a good plan for her to get more into her routine for college, and then move to be with them.

@March306

Lol at Bummer 😅 Too cute. Samara looks really cute! She'll be a good heir. Charlotte is a good looking elder! Keep that blond hair! Right?

Poor Noel, not only is he a spare that gets moved out, but he almost missed out on his own cake 😂 silly cats.

@vancanuckfan86

Oh my gosh! I seriously always forget about that skill building option for the folks back home!! I have to remember that. Goodness knows having them sleep doesn't work 😄

And yeah, maybe the well dressed townie was selling vacuums or encyclopedias 😅

@sarabeth2984

Ohhh, the Silversweater update is sweet. So many ups and downs.

I'm glad Rachel found ways to recoup some of the money they lost.

Ghost Griffin is staying with Joanna right now, right?

It's sad seeing Simeon dip into his depression. I'm glad Rachel cheered him up. My Simon has decended to "fine" a few times when I first open their household, he generally goes straight to happy then. And I figured out why he's always flirty. That little minx Luna immediately starts in on him, usually with a rose first, lol.

How sad about Indiana 😥 and bad time to glitch Rachel 🙄

Although, she just cried after you fixed her.

Vlad and Julia's wedding was so pretty! And wow! You managed to make Vlad look much better, without changing him to radically.

She does look really pretty in the vampire dress. And your guests were so well behaved 😊

Tee hee hee at "EW'

Vlad is only gloomy now, well that's cool! Except you already have to deal with Simeon being gloomy, waaa. Do you have many hot headed Sims? They can be a pain, but I swear, nothing is worse than non-committal and jealous 🙄

I hope they have fun in Sulani! Vampires in Sulani, it always makes me giggle.

I'm glad you liked the paintings of Don. I did a few more, still haven't uploaded them to the gallery yet though.

And ok, I missed a conversation, not a picture update, about the cowplant. That makes me feel better, lol.

I can imagine that Grace slept a long time after that! Maybe she ate to much sugar, lol.

I had Lawrence rejoin the Scientist career, he started at the bottom. Quite quite annoying 😠 so I hope it's not like that with Vince. Lawrence was out for quite a while.

I'm glad Aunt Viv got a good sum for her gig! And yeah, my guys are really something. Ok, lay down under water to cloud gaze. It probably made the clouds look pretty cool 😄

@Daephene

Mila's family is so cute! Starting right off with Riley! Couch hugs! Fun!

I hope Mila gets to the top of her career soon! Since Khaled (always the main name I can't remember) retired already!

And "Aw, yibbs!" to Evie too! What a great plan 😊

Sulani looks like it was quite fun.

Evie's face is pretty amazing with the shark sand thingy, lol

And why no streaming of the waterfall? 😄😅

When you said chronological picture I looked at the one above it, with Khaled on the left and Darius on the right, and Derrick in the middle. Lol, chronological!

Talk like a pirate day went well I see. Does their speech sound any different that day? It's already gibberish, lol.

@Koteyka

Such cute updates! Peter is afraid of lightning! I must say, I'm not fond of lightning storms, mostly because tornadoes come from them. Not because I'll be struck by it.

Maybe Peter should design and install a lightning conductor! Better than taking over his parent's bed 😅

Yay! A raise for Tony! And a lollipop 😂

Uh oh, secret teenager plans for new year, yikes.

Thor for Christmas! Wonderful ❤️ His story of Christmas with Tony as a child was sweet. Why didn't Tony's parents do Christmas?

And Tony looks great in his Santa hat, despite the absence of a Christmas sweater 😄

Peter's presents are wonderful! Particularly Iron Man 😅 but yeah, such great friends, they got him the cutest things. I happen to be a big Paddington Bear fan myself.

@haneul

Thank you 😊 I'm glad you like my portrait walls, and Don's jogging outfit 😅 I'm sure he worked hard at getting it all to match 😂

Knox is so fun in the game. He's an absolute rogue. Talk about over confident 😉 He's a Maxis fav and has been downloaded a zillion times, so lots of people must enjoy him in the game. I feel as though he must speak like that. He'll proposition anyone, anytime, and comes with all the earned traits and rewards you can have, in order to do that 😉

And yes, Thorne basically tells Don that the house will be watched in chapter 15:
    "You have my credit card," Thorne said. "Use it for the doctor, and anything they say you need. Use it to order food, whatever you want, have it delivered. Buy yourself a game system, a bigger tv, anything you want. Just wait for me here. Ok? Don’t go to anyone else Don. You belong to me now. Don’t forget that.”

8MTG6nh.png

“I won’t forget,” Don assured him. “I’ll wait for you here.”

ZVD2S68.png

“I’ll know if you don’t.” Thorne said. “You realize that, right?”

Rtv7GsH.png

“Yeah, a 'course I do,” Don answered. “I’ll be here.”

G7z16ci.png

He better be ....

3dfFZuM.png

As far as your game, holy cow! Vlad moved to Sulani when Asher moved there? That is crazy!

Did Vlad's children grow up to be top level vampires via MCCC? Or did you play them? And you don't think they'll approve of Asher's plan? Or will Asher try to turn them human?

@Simmelina1

Lol, I laughed at your first line in Vera's story! Yes! It is hard to understand how aging works in this family 😂

That's cool that she married 2 awesome pre-mades! I love Salim and J 😊

That's funny that the clone doesn't recognize her family 🤔

It sounds like J is a good father in your game. That's nice ❤️

@Ellupelluellu

Thanks! I'm glad you liked Cecelia and Kristoff. I haven't done much with them yet, lol, but they are pretty in my game.

I can't believe Ted became a doctor! Crazy 😂

Was he (you) intrigued by Strangerville?

It was nice to see Geoffrey with Babs, lol, she was sniffing in the kitchen.

And lol, that's true love that Bella didn't complain about camping.

Isn't it funny when they run into past lovers? I've had to do one of those mass breakup things many times. Probably not as many as Ted though 😅

Lmao at the loading screen when the hot mess got started in the bar 🤣

Wolfgang and Tessa continue to entertain me. Malcolm too, I see 😉

Don looks quite miserable as a stall vendor. That seems like the kind of job he'd have though

And wow! Good job Ted! Cook those meals! And your own birthday cake! 😅

Happy birthday to Tessa's Favorite brother!

Lord, he was a menace, wasn't he? It's good that Bjorn follows him around. Someone has to keep him in line 😂

@miloek

Thanks! I'm glad you think the paintings are good 😊

The texts that Johnny sends to Mags are adorable. That must be a mod.

I always love the views out the windows in the apartments. Such a gorgeous city.

@fullspiral

Wow, yeah, the fact that she'd lost her fame and had to work it back up is perfect for your story!

And cool about the best friends before first kiss. Personally I find the friendship bar really slow growing! Kind of annoying actually, lol

@BlueSeaWaves

Yeah, Don's baby is so cute 😊 I'm glad they are so crazy about each other.

And yeah, you lucked out with getting a girl for sure!

Victor did age up really cute! Now Chelsea has two kids with homework to deal with, lol

How nice that Anna has Chelsea's hair and eye color! And so cute that she likes Victor so much.

I can't believe Adrian ended up marrying Isabelle!! Did I miss an update somewhere?

And of course she flirted with Christopher! The girl is evil, lol

Their romance bar really got hit! Too funny about the restaurant host. Still rude, hey? I hope going out to dinner on love day helped to fix it!

@DarkAngel1994

Oh my, neither Matthew or Atlas were actually themselves when that happened. Not good ....

And wow! Are they even worse things that Andromeda doesn't know? That's scary to think about

And goodness! What an eventful post! Atlas is an adult now? That always seems scary to me. Next step is elder. (I play with aging off, no problem for me, lol)

So, a new baby, and a birthday. What a big party; a caterer and a bartender. It looked like a great party for sure!

And my gosh, Dylan and Atlas, do you ever stop? 😅

No wonder Dylan is pregnant again 😂

And hey, it was nice of Simba to try out the cake!

@ryttu3k

Tee hee hee at your mailbox. 😉 Figures

And yes, Diego and Dash are a mature relief from some other fellas in my game.

I'm glad I was on the right track with your note! And yay! Raylan is going to be there after all!!

Completely on the wrong side of the war however, although, perhaps not. Just because Lilith meets him with Miss Hell doesn't mean he stays on her side.

And his makeover is great! He looks super cool. I like that hair. And he's a totally different skin shade from Caleb. I can't wait to see how they react when they see him! 🤔
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I don't have any pictures or anything, but Tariq and Greg's roommate passed away... and while they were still mourning her death, she showed back up as a ghost and brought her boyfriend around... and the next night she brought another guy home. So now they live with a ghost who's cheating on multiple men, but at least she cleans up after everybody?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking There are certain socials that are changed to pirate versions in the menu, and I actually just noticed this time that yes, when you choose those socials they talk with a pirate accent and say arrrr and ahoy amidst the simlish.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @AlwaysAsking sending you a pm. <<<hugs>>>
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Daephene, page 587.
    Benjamin's instant repair aspiration reward trait is quite handy, but it's got a cooldown.

@ryttu3k, page 588.
    Just making sure the bed is safe is enough of a payment for Benjamin.

Roddy's looking at the photos of when he was a toddler:
    01-22-20_5-34-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss comes over to visit...and plays with the building table:
    01-22-20_6-12-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Building Together
    Shine, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish were working together to build something:
    01-22-20_6-21-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And when the model was finished, the group played with it together:
    01-22-20_6-23-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_7-07-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, they tidied up:
    01-22-20_7-11-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    Some exercise is needed:
    01-22-20_8-20-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Game on!
    Screenshot only section.
    01-22-20_8-34-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_8-34-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_8-42-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_8-44-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_8-58-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_9-01-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_9-16-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for bed!
    Everyone went into their respective bedrooms and fell asleep:
    01-22-20_10-12-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_10-12-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_10-13-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_10-13-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_10-17-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_10-18-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Christmas/Winterfest!
    In the morning, everyone woke up, refreshed and excited for what the day might bring. It was Hamish's turn to set the table!
    01-22-20_10-32-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin prepared the grand meal:
    01-22-20_11-01-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_11-03-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When it was ready, Benjamin called everyone to the dining room:
    01-22-20_11-06-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And they tucked into the family's traditional Christmas/Winterfest grand meal - ham!
    01-22-20_11-07-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the meal was over, Hamish loaded one of the two dishwashers:
    01-22-20_11-10-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to open presents!
    01-22-20_11-12-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then everyone shared in the spirit of Christmas/Winterfest!
    01-22-20_11-26-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Clement Frost arrived through the chimney. He gave Roddy a big hug:
    01-22-20_11-43-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And set to work, giving everyone presents:
    01-22-20_11-46-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When his job was done, instead of going back through the chimney, Clement Frost walked out the front door:
    01-23-20_12-03-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    It was a successful day!
    There it is again!
    That greeting happened again!
    01-22-20_11-27-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_11-27-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-22-20_11-27-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

@miloek Mag and Johnny are moving quickly, but good on Mag for knowing what she wants and not hesitating to ask for it (propose). They only need to practice ice skating.

How many terms of uni does Mags have to look forward to? 3? 4? Too bad she's not so enthusiastic about it.

Also thank you for your comments on my post! I don't use reshade. I tweak my screenshots a little in Lightroom. My computer is ridiculously powerful, but I'm still scared of lag so I haven't tried reshade yet as I don't want any lag in my game. I think I'll give it a try though.

@ryttu3k Congratulations to Johnny on the promotion and the title. His father showing up for the event was touching. I'm looking forward to Morgyn's eventual appearance.

Deli completed all childhood aspirations and got all parenthood character value bonus traits, which was a lot for me, because I also had to look after her 4 siblings who lived with her.

@Daephene I love the photos of Isabella with her father. I'm also a sucker for parent-child interactions. Isabella's childhood seems far better than normal. Congratulations on the wedding.

Those in the Carrasco-Fyres household are super busy. They're so motivated. Siobhan even works on vacation. I hope she's able to get to 100k followers soon.

@RedDestiny92 I'm glad Eliza was able to help, but I do worry a bit about her relationship with Bob and if it's actually over. She has someone else now, but the two of them still seem like a couple?!? I don't know, but their interactions are sweet and thoughtful in a way that surpasses normal friendship.

I wonder what will happen if it ever comes out that Felix murdered his wife... I'm waiting for that one day.

I do use and like the yakfarm food recolors. I've had them in my game so long I've forgotten they were there. They don't show up for all foods, but this doesn't cause any errors or trouble with my game.

Asher's not been that busy having kids, maybe? He's had sixteen over four generations. All eight of his daughters are alive (because they were born later or are vampires), only two of his sons are. Asher is unkind generally, but he's not malicious towards his children. He genuinely seems food of Deli, but as the reverse is less true I'm not sure what's in store for them.

@Ellupelluellu The sims in your save show up with the most interesting clothes. Thorne is so gold~

@AlwaysAsking I only play one household because I like to control everything about that group, so I haven't rotated to Vlad's family and don't know much about his children yet. I only know that there are two young adult vampires related to him. I doubt Asher will approve of them, but I somewhat let my Sims decide what they want to do about things, so we'll see how he feels about it.

I'm looking forward to reading more about Don and Thorne, but I probably need to get off their "ship" for now.

Fier Legacy Update - a quick one. :)
    Intro & Recent Past Posts in Spoiler
    Merry Winterfest from the Fiers.

Without fail and despite his dark nature, Asher always thinks of his eldest daughter, Aster, the morning of a holiday. Parents shouldn’t have favorites, but Asher…
    1TdcQGZ.jpg
    One of his other daughters, Deli, isn’t as hurt by his zeal for her sister anymore as she’s grown up and doesn’t idolize her father as much. He also shows her more affection even if it's not nearly as much as he's shown Aster.

At any rate, Father Christmas stopped by to drop off presents and many relatives visited, including Aster, of course.
    vzvBEwH.jpg

During the celebration, Dawn grabbed her father for a selfie in front of the tree.
    I7xk3zr.jpg

Gifts were exchanged, but the biggest gift was Asher’s gift to himself. Before traveling alone to the family’s second home, which he called a “retail store” for tax purposes, he recalled the art work in Vladislaus’ luxurious house.
    hNioBIs.jpg
    At one point, Vlad had been the most powerful vampire around, but as far as Asher was concerned that time was over.

To Asher, Asher was much more handsome and much more powerful than Vlad, who while looking like a cross between a gremlin and Gollum, left his spider-infested mansion to live in a hut in Sulani.
    EwNXxVs.jpg
    If that kind of vampire could have a portrait, so could Asher. Asher decided that he would also have a palace. Staying in Sulani was good for now, but soon it would be time to move to a much more opulent home.

The cost would be nothing. He made more than 70,000 simoleons/week from investments alone.

While Asher did whatever it is he was doing, Dawn and Deli decided to tour the University of Britechester and the Foxbury Institute as they’d be enrolling in university soon.
    9bsEkaj.jpg

A little bonus below the cut
    The family had photos taken to put up in their home. Here's one.
    Asher and Adelise.
    FYnHED0.jpg
    Calanthe and Aster catching up while their father's portrait is taken.
    R1m3BJm.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member

I'll have only short time to be at the computer, I will do my update and thanking/replying to comments tomorrow, but once again I wanted to post couple of pics :)

I'm starting to understand why Wolfgang acts like he does, at least partly, lol. Poor thing had all the bad things happen so far in group house :D

The other day they had a day on the beach, all were sunbathing, got a nice tan, but him, he burned:
    iAL5HY0.png

(Malcolm on the other hand took things even too carefully :P )
    z7KyaDI.png

Today, finally someone starts to cook! Nice, it is Wolfgang! Buuut...
    KGkFjSn.png
    FN7zrvw.png

Hugo, if I were you, I would shut up now! :D
    IyOrw1S.png
    U6kRWBD.png

I have finally managed to load my dear B&G save (I build in empty save what I needed to build first), now only some tweeking to do, finding all bald sims and missing outfits and replace those, as I did not transferred all my old CC to this computer. (sorry Bella :/ )
    j8Z1sgp.png

Syrup alert! <3
    RucvgKF.png
    nPwpaJe.png
    YAY! Babs and Geoffrey had their first daytrip to Sulani! <3

Undercover Björn
    WwaHZpp.png
    Clara eventually did left Björn because of his affair with Nancy, and Björn decided to get out of Windenburgh. (not hard to figure out what his "mission" is, lol, lets hope he will be the hero of the SV)
    pOFWgwZ.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    At least I have already made a plan: I know where to build. Also I will start in a Micro home, then go to UNI, then move next door to a Mini home. That will be permanent home for the foreseeable future.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    @Ellupelluellu, page 588.
    Björn better be prepared to recieve spoiled cupcakes and fish in the mail. That's what Wendy gets in the fan mail, as she's the hero of Strangerville in my game.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I play the family to Britney Vera Flex right now. My updates right now is on the household where Britney's mum Bella Vera Huntington lives.
    @Daephene Thank you.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. J is a good father to their 5 young children.

Familytime
    49391165018_bf6c23300c_c.jpg
    I released one of my new songs for my fans.
    49391639396_7c2a1c130e_c.jpg
    It is my day off, so I brought Georgina, Hazel & Isabel to the beach in Sulani.
    Met twins Ariel Vera Munch & Britney Vera Flex there. They are 2 of my children from my marriage with Salim Benali.
    49391639341_59cdd7f0ed_c.jpg
    Georgina, Hazel & Isabel built sandcastles. They had so much fun today.
    49391838732_4e80758706_c.jpg
    J & I are excited to become parents soon. Ariel could feel the baby kick.
    49391838722_8c53545084_c.jpg
    Britney can be a little bit childish sometimes.
    49391639171_8a35f85758_c.jpg
    Also Britney felt the baby kick. She told us she and her husband Marcus Flex wish to have a baby soon too.
    49391639081_c8d0274d4a_c.jpg
    When David came, it felt like a family gathering. David is my son from my marriage with Salim Benali.
    49391164463_e5381dcd75_c.jpg
    We had so much fun, I became hilarious.
    49391164398_3abdc9235e_c.jpg
    I sang my new song infront of my familymembers. They loved it.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ChuChuExpress the greeting looks like the Windenburg cheek kiss. Like a european greeting.
    It is so rare in the game. Mortimer and Bjorn did it in my jessica save and I saw Brock do it once to someone but otherwise not at all.

@ryttu3k love Jamie's study. Your rooms are always so colourful and your clutter obje ts are arranged in an artful way. It must have taken forever!

@Koteyka the last update was so sweet. Peter is at that funny age where they want the best of both worlds (child andteen worlds). I really enjoy how he cycles between developing attitude and wanting to be cared for like nothing has changed. I love how both Steve and Tony dont want him to grow up too fast as well. The romantic scene was very romantic and felt so intimate, I was almost embarrassed to be watching the guys. It is nice to see them coming closer each day to a new loving level. (
    Unfortunately, I am waiting for Nick to come in and tear things spart because everything is new and fragile - Thor and Sulani give me hope though.)

edited January 2020
    @Becka28, page 588.
    I'm not sure it is the Windenburg cheek kiss. Then again, I could be wrong.

The corner counter's back, with clutter on it.
    01-23-20_10-00-11%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Getting ready to go!
    'Are your bags packed, sweetie?' Shine asked:
    01-23-20_2-27-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'They're packed, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    01-23-20_2-27-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled. Roddy then went over to Hamish. 'Are you going to Selvadorada again, big brother?' Hamish asked:
    01-23-20_2-31-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Not this time, Hamish. We're going over to Granite Falls!' Roddy said, smiling. 'Well, have fun!' Hamish said. 'I will, little brother!' Roddy said, looking fondly at his little brother. He then gave Hamish a big loving hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    01-23-20_2-31-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_2-31-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_2-31-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia came over and glomped Roddy, smooching him several times on his cheek:
    01-23-20_2-33-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_2-33-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_2-33-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin chuckled and came over to Roddy. He gave his firstborn a big loving hug:
    01-23-20_2-34-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_2-34-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Stay safe and have fun, my boy!' Benjamin said, smiling:
    01-23-20_2-35-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I will, dad!' Roddy replied:
    01-23-20_2-35-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin smiled and went over to Shine. They embraced:
    01-23-20_2-36-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin and the rest of the family waved as Shine and Roddy set off for their trip to Granite Falls.
    Arrival at Granite Falls
    Shine and Roddy arrived at their lodging:
    01-23-20_2-51-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine got to work upgrading the TV:
    01-23-20_2-51-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And I got to work renovating the lodge:
    01-23-20_3-26-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_4-48-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Once that was done, and Shine and Roddy had settled in, The pair roasted marshmallows on one of the community fire pits:
    01-23-20_5-01-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A camper joined them:
    01-23-20_5-02-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine played the guitar:
    01-23-20_5-03-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And later, Roddy extinguished the fire pit:
    01-23-20_5-06-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then played horseshoes:
    01-23-20_5-38-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_5-38-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Exploring the forest
    Shine and Roddy went over to the forest for a walk. Roddy caught some butterflies amongst other insects:
    01-23-20_6-10-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_6-10-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Several other sims were on a walk:
    01-23-20_7-40-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back to the lodge, and frog collecting
    Roddy fuelled up with the power of pizza rolls:
    01-23-20_8-32-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When he was finished, Roddy put the plate in the dishwasher:
    01-23-20_8-35-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And he went on a frog huntathon:
    01-23-20_9-08-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    There's another one!
    01-23-20_9-12-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_9-12-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, Roddy went back into the forest on his own...And he spots rainbow fireflies!
    01-23-20_11-14-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_11-14-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then went back to the lodge.
    Time for a sleep!
    Roddy got changed and fell fast asleep:
    01-23-20_11-28-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine came and tucked him in:
    01-23-20_11-28-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    01-23-20_11-28-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-23-20_11-30-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    01-23-20_11-30-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. Roddy still slept soundly:
    01-23-20_11-30-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then changed into her favourite sleepwear outfit and climbed into her side of the bed, falling asleep instantly:
    01-23-20_11-32-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Campfires gone wrong
    After a few sim hours, Roddy woke up and changed into a cold weather outfit. Shine woke up next, and got changed too. She lit the firepit and the pair roasted hot dogs:
    01-24-20_8-48-44%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-24-20_8-50-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then something happened that was bound to happen:
    01-24-20_8-50-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The tree stump seats catching fire:
    01-24-20_8-50-41%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine couldn't put it out:
    01-24-20_8-53-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    So I moved the firepit away and she still couldn't access the fire. 'Well, better let this one burn out' Shine thought, annoyed at the situation. When the fire was finally out, I disposed of the fire safety fluff ups that were the tree stump seats. The forest ranger came over and Roddy explained the situation. Funnily enough, That's Ramin Aleman as the Forest Ranger. A jack of all trades!
    01-24-20_9-06-14%25C2%25A0AM.png

Seriously though, WHO PUTS WOODEN SEATS NEAR A FIRE PIT!?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @ryttu3k You've given me something to think about, because if it could be saved and finished, even if it had to be dismembered, I would like that, rather than just dropping it in the trash..
    I'll PM you some questions if that's okay.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Daephene
    Yeah I thought about that too. It might work cause I think the issue is that stopping to finagle screenshots slows my creative process down and I lose it.

@Becka28
    Thanks!
    They're honestly photogenic as hekkkkk I can't stop taking pictures of them.

@ryttu3k
    I know. I've been writing since I was 7, so I'm used to these stages, and I'm not comparing myself to anyone (I got past that at around 17). It's more like I've been an utter emotional wreck for no apparent reason for two or three weeks, seems to be some weird combination of depression and anxiety teaming up against me. This is the worst it's ever been and I'm just kinda having a hard time managing it. It'll go away eventually.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Whoa! Holy cow. For some reason I thought I was catching up.

I'm not!! So, I'm putting this stuff down and I shall soldier on....

@rainbowwithfangs

April and Mia certainly seem to have quite a connection. It's so sweet. I'd April ok with the spicy food? All my Sims look like Mia does there - unhappy.😅

Is Winterfest forced upon you at University? I thought that you as the player got to set when holidays come up. Or that everyone has off on Winterfest. In the main game the kids have off of school, right? I don't have Seasons or University 😉 so I can't check.

It looks like their's was nice despite having classes. A digital camera! Nice gift 👍

@ryttu3k

Holy cow! an actual update! 😄😂 You're so funny

Well of course Johnny got his walk of Fame celebrity tile! How wonderful 🥰❤️😊

I'm confused about the notice he got though. What do they mean he got an additional 3 fame points? Did he become a global superstar while at level 2 fame? I thought you had to be level 5 for that?

And yikes! Two more behavioral quirks? No thank you!

And how long will he continue sparkling? 😂

Huge congratulations to everyone at Chateau Zest for that accomplishment!

The ceremony looked fun. Lol at the missing feet! And yay for Geoffrey! The guy is a peach 🥰

I'm glad to hear that your game glitched on the first lounge. Clearly you were meant to go to the other one to see Dash! He's hanging with merman now! Very awesome Dash, and wow, I love how Uku is looking at him! 🥰 Dash seems to think Uku is swell too 😊❤️

And Caleb is a trend setter! Awesome 👍 I'm having fun with my trend setter. I started seeing so many Sims wearing the same outfits and I was wondering why. And they were all outfits I really liked. Then it struck me that they were the outfits I'd set with my guy 😂

I went in and changed a few after seeing what they looked like on my simself, and Jasper. I was like, "nope nope nope, I wouldn't wear that, and Jasper wouldn't wear that." Lol I think he should become a celebrity chef at some point in his life. As it's forever, you know?

@Destinycrow

Lmao, "Ryan IRL is not that bad I promise" That's good to hear. It would be difficult having Sim Ryan as a teacher. A "That Face Though" meme-like picture thingy would be great.

So it's only Ryan that avoids Alice? Well that's good at least. I wonder what his issue is? 😂

You were right about the best friends thing. You predicted correctly. He did do something quite out of character for best friends 😂 I hope you've had time to make another update on the group. I'll be watching for it as I go through the thread.

@PeculiarPlumbob

Your heir is quite pretty! What's her name? And who's descendent is her parent?

@Daephene

Awwww, I love the Goth update. ❤️ I can see that Isabella has been having a very very normal upbringing 😂

I know I always took my toddlers to graveyards at mealtimes. Lol

She and Alexander look sweet together. Yes, the doll house thing is priceless. You're talking about Wolfgang, right? 😅

Ok, how lovely, here's Patchy. I think he must come with Seasons 🤔 I don't seem to have him, and I'm ok with that 😄

The cowplant situation is interesting. How dare it make Ivy miss her child's birthday! 🤣

I'm glad Alexander and family finally got to meet and talk to Gunther and Diego! I don't see Don at the graveyard, but yay! He's part of the family now!

As ghosts are they still the same? Diego and Gunther both have that stuck up walk, and Don is a lumbering oaf. I can't see ghosts doing those things 😅 Also, what about Diego's hot head tendencies? And is Don trying to hit on all the other beautiful ghosts? 😂 Their group dance is so great, he should have attracted lots of admirers.

Do you have to do anything with ghost's needs? I mean, they're dead already... if you ignore the needs, what's the worst that could happen? 😄

I wish they'd "magically" come back to life in your game. They would make some awesome spouses for future grandchildren!!

I cracked up at Ivy finding "where the sidewalk ends" very cool that they are spellcasters now! And Isabella will be soon!

Their wedding was beautiful! ❤️ The vampire theme worked great for them!

I'm glad your screenshooting abilities were up to par with picky Mr. Alexander!

Ivy not being amused by her dad's remark is the best! I can just imagine what is being said 😅

Don reading the bedtime story is just so sweet! It's good to see him being a good "parental figure"

Normalcy is highly overrated! 😉

@RedDestiny

Oh my God, I loled sooo much at your mini story of Dash and Don! But nope, it's not going to happen. Certainly Thorne would be furious, but Don won't turn Dash away, I checked 😉 Unfortunately Diego saw me check 🤔, but they are good again 😅

I may have to give in to peer pressure and have Don with Dash in another save. He's with Summer in my other one (Strangerville) but I can't remember who he's with in my RoM save. I'll have to check.

Dash can come out of his shell nicely. I gave him a chance, and he does well. I'll post pictures sometime.

I would dearly love to be tagged with the Don and Bob story! Thanks! And possibly retagged if I don't respond, because yeah. I still only get about half of my notifications 🙄

I can't believe you tried making hair!! Why does everyone know more about computers than me? 😅 That's cool though.

I sure hope Bob can convince Don about what was going through his head. They can certainly both "save" each other from awful situations. If they believe each other. And ok, I get what you mean about remembering Bob's life via "his" kids. As I said, that's how I remember mine 😂

I wonder how the siblings are going to be involved?? Wow!

Ok, I'm to an update .... here we go

Ohh, nice... Way to go Eliza. So sweet, but not to much to give false hope, at least I hope it didn't.

Poor Bob, he was so embarrassed that she saw him like that. It was nice that she realized that she hadn't just looked at his pain much in the past.

It's going to be hard for Iggy. Bob certainly won't want to unload on him, but Bob needs someone.

I hope Eliza can remember Don's name pretty soon.

@Simslover163

Oh wow! That's cool. A back story mentions wanting to be a police officer and that shows up in conversation 😮 Nice.

And ok, I think that's the best option. Close the restaurant while attending University.

@DarkAngel1994

Awwwwe Duchess and Piccolo passed on 😔

I'm glad Simba is still there. And I hope they are feeling better now.

@March306

Awww, Denise the dog is pretty, that's some fancy green bow, lol

Eden is so pretty! Do you have MCCC? Does anything ever happen with the spares? It seems sad that they just disappear, you know?

Crazy that Duane is an elder! He certainly looks cool with his new hair.

Brick can already make an awesome cake! Wow.

It will be great seeing Brick go to University! I hope you were able to get it now!

Oh my gosh! I just saw an update! You're about to buy it! Yay!!

Wow! Things are moving fast, lol

Samara is at the University and Cameron is her boyfriend already! Way to go!!

But oh my gosh, Charlotte is gone 😔 How is Tane doing?

@OhMyHemsworth

Wow! Lots of new girlfriends in your update! Lol They are all so pretty 🥰

And Cory is having some skin problems for sure.

@Koteyka

Ohhhh, the rest of Christmas is great too!

Those were good presents that the game gave them. Cool.

Pepper's paintings are really fun! I love them!

And Peter got the nicest paintings for his folks. ❤️

I love the Island Christmas traditions. Thor makes a great Santa. What amazing gifts.

Peter is pretty happy about that Tv, lol

And how wonderful, Steve still remembers how to play the piano 🥰

It was cool how they explained the soppy live story in the movie to the ever logical Peter. "How did this ever make it to production?" 😂 Nice how it illustrates their own relationship. At least they weren't separated for 30 years!

And yay! Everything is back to normal! Tony had some confidence, and he didn't completely lose it when he thought he did something wrong.

Those two! Yikes. They need to be good now. The baby is coming! I think Tony will be ok. But being a parent is a lot of stress. He'll be happy not to miss this childhood. I hope Steve doesn't miss it instead!

@HillyBeth

Wow! Katherine and Annabelle do look really really similar! Does she look anything like Cole?

@Simmelina1

Oh how cute! J took the kids to the beach!

5 kids on his own, lol. He did a good job. It's funny that he never got into his swimming suit.

It's good that he's looking forward to he and Bella having more time together after their kids get older 😊

Toddlers are so much work, lol.

Oh! Here's another update! It's winter now. What a sweet family ❤️

All the snowpals are adorable. Of course J had to make the one with the mohawk 😅

Is Chloe Salim's daughter? It was nice of her to visit 😊

@BMSO

Lol, your game always seems slightly chaotic 😄

At least your simself looks relaxed.

@Idmarko

Holy cow! Time to use the death toggle cheat. Sheesh.

@miloek

Oh my gosh 😂 Your portrayal of Mags is magnificent! She's so expressive, and you put a great voice to the expressions 😅

"The overlord enrolls you in University again." She's not fond of homework I see.

Her mother is truly a saint 😄

@ccarrig_95

Goodness! 700 comments behind! That's a lot.

I like your Romeo and Juliet story wayyyyy better than Shakespeare's lmao

So much less tragedy and death and stuff 😅

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone looks like!

You have a great plan for this legacy 😊

@Ellupelluellu

Oh gosh! Ted is too much 😅

He's famous now, cool! Did Thorne ask for his autograph? 😄

The cat dragon has quite an attitude 😂

Ted slimmed down really fast! Wow

I can't believe Babs is the bartender at the University 😅

And Sofia and Clara are quite funny in Brindleton Bay.

I just love Tessa's group home. Everyone is so crazy there! Boy did Malcolm get muscles! Wow

And Sophia, yikes, pick someone and stop causing Darling to freak out 😂

Tessa and Wolfgang are as magical as ever, I see. They are just crazy.

I just love the lady at the spa "I heard rumours!" Lol! 🤣
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking

Thank you, green is my favorite color. <3

I do think Eden is very pretty too. I almost wish she was an heir, but I already decided on Brick.

I do have MCCC. I use to do more with spares. I use to make an attempt to complete spares aspirations and possibly get them dating people, but that was before pets and now I have to have room for my "dog legacy" or my "cat legacy" or just to have some pets. I wish it was like The Sims 3 where I think if I remember correctly you could have up to 10 in a household with 2 of those extra spots being just for pets. Or something like that... I'm going to look that up before I sound like an idiot...
    The Sims 3 Pets Expansion has bumped the household limit by 2 totaling 10 members. This means you can mix and match between 8 Sims and 6 Pets that do not exceed 10. Pets will count as member of the household and take up a spot.

Okay so that's what I was trying to say...

It's sad they just disappear I guess but I use to let MCCC take them over by marking them unplayed, but now I don't anymore. My thoughts behind that were not wanting to clog up my game with a bunch of relatives because I need eligible bachelors and bachelorettes. BUT okay on Pretty Little Liars I'm about to be done with this challenge it ends at 10 generations and I'm on eight with Samara. I will play ALL Samara's children and get them a spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend and set them free to MCCC and see what happens. I mean why not? I'm almost done with it they're not going to clog it up with relatives in one generation ;)

I do like how Duane looks with those dreads <3

It's fun playing with the "gourmet cakes" I usually don't level that skill but he has the aspiration for it. And he'll go to Culinary school !

I've been having too much fun playing with Samara but Brick is teenager with about 3 days left and when I jump into that game I will get him enrolled.

I decided to let my sims go to college and live at home because I want to be able to take care of the house and the elder parents. Tane is about to pass away in my game. It was pretty sad about Charlotte I feel like I got attached but I made sure to get those "goodbye" pictures of the last embrace and kiss. They were a great couple. I made sure they got a last woohoo too ;) Lol
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Daephene lol, yeah they are pretty busy mostly her as I spammed so many days of him just ignoring his family while he searched, Troy isn't so bad he just doesn't know when to quit. Which usually comes back to bite him, hmmm is she?...lol okay I'm teasing yeah they have met on a limited basis but she would at least know he exists. It was cute how excited he was for sure, timing is everything with some of these pics.
    @Becka28 I really like it when the tiny ones eat ha, it also came to me randomly I don't even know why I wanted to play with him but it was so easy to get them together he got to be ghostly possessive....pun definitely intended lol. It would probably be either a dark romance or something that only explores the good side for part of the movie then ends horribly lol.

glad you're doing better, I still prefer to avoid the dentist I'm very sensitive and laughing gas or their usual choice aint cheap, oh yeah I remember talking a bit to always about that, glad you got it but she reminded me about saving things like that to a room and saving it on the gallery for easy moving. I do though wish they would go in the personal inventory. The strange npc child amuses me for some reason ha, when going out to eat you can hop into build mode and move tables around it only cancels npc orders. So you can get more room and the table you wanted for your group. It's cute seeing Deigo at ease now they just need to have a kid...or adopt a pet something together mmhmm hehe.
    @ryttu3k guess I'll just be waiting then :smiley: hmm not sure some people learn to cope but don't really work through things they stick a lot more than some think. We'll see, lol it probably would have been nice if they included shrunken bowls but it's just so cute seeing them cause you know they can actually reach the food but it would be kind of cute if they could fall in the food dish to eat instead. Ha, now imagine Felix laughing in the closet.
    @hanuel not quite she knows why he's upset and what to expect, generally from the situation they are done but they parted on those sort of terms is all. He does live some ways away from people maybe Felix will never be found out but someone else might discover it though if they could over power mr. ghostie well who knows lol.

Ah I see, that is a still a good number of kids and I love him for it there needs to be more sim babies, okay maybe not for him but he should be a grandpa...unless he already is one..then again.

I'm just sitting here loving their family time thinking of how he plays favorites and then I see that photo of Asher he just looks his best there ha, I don't remember does he have more than one "baby mama" or is it only his wife that gave him all his kids.
    @AlwaysAsking oh fine then, at least it made you laugh :D I would like pics of you checking and said checking being caught if you have them ha, will Summer leave him for Liberty so he can be with Dash then? "Say Don honey I want to live out my secret dreams, see ya"...okay that's enough stories for your sims I'll wait and see.

That is the oddest thing makes me wonder if I am still missing some but I'll never know now, okay I can give you a tag on that one, ha yeah it was a pain I probably was being too advanced and should have tried a recolor first. I made a pose but all I have of that is the pic of the family I used it for, the problem with it is obvious when you look at it but I hope the feeling is still there, still not sure how to do that but maybe I'll give Blender another go and try again some day. I admire creators that can keep it going. Ha it just takes some free time and patience which the second I'm very bad at.
    VqjhxZb.png

They really do need each other hmm? Speaking of I should be in game now I am plotting, oh with the kids too so we shall see.

Heh she does love him it was easier than she expected it to be but she's fine being there for him, she just knows he needs more than her, she had a lot to learn and some things are finally kicking in. Iggy will be alright so long as he isn't on his own which he needs a lady friend...I really should make a new family with another teen for him mmhmm. Maybe she will.

Oh also I forgot in my random save the house I gave Easton is yours don't think I shared those pics but I took them.

Okay awesomes out I should go actually play the game and get something to contribute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! It feels like its been forever since I posted on here! Work and stuff happened. Fun. Anyway. I’ll be catching up on stories and comments tomorrow! I’m so tired from my weird work schedule I won’t make sense lol! XD Here’s what happened in my game:)
    I hung out with the Silversweaters again. After losing their pet fox Indiana, the whole family grieved for the little guy. Of course having a kid, toddler, and baby means Rachel and Simeon keep fairly busy. Simeon bathes toddler Kirk
    akPzybW.png
    Kirk is a cute kid. His favorite thing to do though is wake his baby brother Picard up and talk to him non-stop. Usually in the middle of the night
    euyq99I.png
    Or pester his poor Mom and “Ask Why” when she needs a bathroom break
    vxy9pf1.png
    Lucas was still going through his picky eating phase. Rachel tries to teach him some better eating habits DuJUTBX.png
    And even though he is rapidly growing up, he’s still afraid of Cthulhu under the bed. Uncle Simeon sprays it with magic anti-monster water CmSo8Iv.png
    Simeon is still suffering from his bouts of depression. I know he has the gloomy trait but this has been excessive. I don’t know why. I’m thinking it could because Indiana’s urn is still in the house. I know he has been throwing up whims to try for baby with Rachel like crazy (not gonna happen yet Simeon lol, ya’ll just had one!) so maybe he’s getting broody again. lZtCiYi.png
    Rachel does her best to cheer him up. Her garden keeps her busy and is growing like crazy!
    mlLVbUs.png
    She collects some flowers and has been practicing some flower arranging DuSiCyT.png
    She gave it to Simeon as a present. He loved it vDXuJwE.png
    I think it was called Mirthful Matrimony or something JrSfbCo.png
    I found this cool interaction with the bee box! Rachel has a great relationship with her bees. She can woo her love interest with a swarm of bees! RWRdA2L.png
    Simeon thinks its awesome C0Dy5GB.png
    “Granny” Cornelia Goth gets a visit from her granddaughter, Cassandra. Cassandra asks that she come back to live with them. Cass, Alex and even Bella misses her. Mortimer does miss his mom even though he’d never admit it, he regrets arguing with her in the first place. Cornelia mulls over the idea. bUXJFSd.png
    Rachel says they’ll miss her but visit very often! 1PUzfer.png
    One afternoon, Rachel decides to take a long broom ride to Oasis Springs to visit her family, the Beauchamps. I was actually playing their household when all this happened so I got to see her interactions without controlling her! :D They live right down the street from the Calientes. They consist of grandparents (OMG I forgot his name!) Grandpa and grandma, Roseanne Beauchamp.
    4kpop8H.png
    Grandpa is a retired Colonel from the Sims Air Force. I call him the Colonel, and Roseanne is a retired stylist. The family owns the Oasis Springs Mall. The Colonel and Roseanne spent the afternoon restocking and reordering. bMGChHQ.png
    Their son Cody (Rachel’s dad) is married to Melusine, who is originally from Windenberg.
    Melusine talks with her visiting sister, Maribelle. 9UlWa5S.png
    8KX0zNZ.png
    Melusine’s teen son, Rocky gets home from school. He said he had a really boring day. Fl1Qauu.png
    She tells him to do his homework 6wDgjBm.png
    The Colonel comes out to help yXQQyo5.png
    Cody gets home from his detective job and Rocky rushes over to say hi. Rachel literally dropped in via broom in the background XD 1IPkQ3F.png
    Rachel is really happy to see her dad and little brother (she’s close to her father). Melusine and Maribelle had wandered inside. Cody tells his daughter a hilarious story about her mother.
    Melusine works as a fashion photographer. She was about to head to town but wanted to start the day with a lemonade from the stand across the street. It was going to be a hot day. She met this horrible woman there who had started arguing with everyone. She had been insulting Geoffrey Landgraab. Yes that is Geoffrey, really Dude, what are you wearing?
    On1J4wm.png
    Melusine is creative, cheerful, and family oriented but she picks fights. Who knew?! She started arguing with the lady which quickly escalated into a fight lol!
    aCD9cqn.png
    kqUQRTV.png
    Mel lost the brawl YUMeA10.png
    Well you know Mom lol! EcSGMN2.png
    Rocky tells his big sister about the latest things happening in his life. He’d been sneaking off and seeing Angela Pleasant at night (I downloaded her family from the gallery, so she is still a teen). ygHyi50.png
    They loved to stargaze together. teYuQ6a.png
    He finally had his first kiss with her! 8ksLyyr.png
    Which got a little too hot and heavy. cbc3D6z.png
    H6QnQyA.png
    He asked her to go steady with him, and she said yes! 5Mw1JgN.png
    Rachel said she was happy for him. Then gave him a hug because she had to go back home
    WjPFLOg.png
    Lucas had the day off the next day. Rachel and Simeon take the kids out to the park to enjoy the nice weather. It was mid spring and still cool, the last of the spring snow flurries had ended. I’m also trying to get Lucas to finish the rambunctious scamp aspiration. He’s already finished the artistic prodigy. Ay4VyVe.png
    Kirk is still making messes JfWx2RB.png
    But he loves going down the slide EyVik1W.png
    Lucas made a beeline for the monkey bars qQDpKYw.png
    TXstrLC.png
    Rachel was glad. She hoped he would meet some new friends his age. jhfHTsX.png
    He definitely was! Rachel was suffering from a sinus headache F5uwNNS.png
    Lucas meets two kids that look a little different (which he thought was cool). He introduces himself and finds out they’re siblings named Violet and Ryder. They were elves! Awesome! IQvMjoX.png
    They get along fairly well rVgXLMa.png
    They decide to play on the playset 13GkGbb.png
    SowTtdE.png
    b3hwKI8.png
    zzgnHlv.png
    Rachel plays a game against Victor Feng who had brought his son Miles to the park apparently.
    HLBDY04.png
    I had Victor and Lily try for baby together, then advance the pregnancy to birth and aged him up via MCCC in my last save. Miles is the result! I added him as their son in this new save too. Lily is actually a great mom despite her hates children trait. She gets tense and bad tempered around toddlers and children but give her a teen son or daughter and she will surprise you! She’s practically a helicopter mom. She’s constantly admiring him and helping him with homework autonomously. I know she has a higher relationship bar with him than Victor does. I’m tempted to have them have another kid. Miles will be aging up soon to a YA. He’s a great kid and had been playing the “space monster” role with the kids on his own!
    HbvTZc0.png
    Anyway it gets late and they head home. The next day, Simeon was still feeling down so Rachel thought maybe working out again would be good. She was trying to tone up after her last baby as well (I think she looks fantastic anyway). They travel to the Windenberg Health Spa (I totally revamped it). Weight lfiting 507btKf.png
    That look of determination! Rocky work out montage any one? gLbYt0P.png
    Simeon is actually fairly decent at rock climbing! (He does that autonomously)
    2KkKV6I.png
    Human sized hamster wheels...er running on the treadmill
    ZTzHsRI.png
    Ending with a centering session of yoga HTvZqZw.png
    I appreciate the postures here (I’m certified in yoga, its a fun hobby)
    QbVEUlA.png
    Finally savasana AWXQ6G7.png
    They ended with a meditation but Simeon had to pee so Rachel finished hers session
    66sRNyT.png
    That’s it for now! I have a LOT of gameplay left to post but not right now! I hung out with the Joanna Morecombe and her crowd.
    Eu0cyoe.png
    I got their condos built!
    nZDQhhY.png
    Till next time!

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Cameron Cole, his wife, and their kids are older! Cameron and Marcella are fast-approaching elderhood, their daughter is now a teenager, and their son is a child!
    Cameron
    49452779818_902a42830a_h.jpg
    Marcella
    49452779893_550ae60647_h.jpg
    Carmella
    (seen in my current avi)
    49453493072_b50b5fcf73_h.jpg
    *Ryan
    (aka: Christopher. His full name being Ryan Christopher Cole, jr, following the death of his grandfather)
    49452780718_aadf69dce4_h.jpg

*hair, skin tone, and freckles are from Marcella. His green eyes were inherited from his late-grandfather
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Ghosts float rather than walk, so they lose that animation. I believe they still have the same traits though. Don definitely kept getting flirty. I didn't get to play with them much because I was busy in the magic realm and with the wedding, so I'll learn more next rotation.
    Ghosts still have all of their needs, which is weird. I have no idea what happens if they get too low though, because like you said they're already dead. There's a thread going right now with people talking about how to use aspiration rewards to make ghosts more realistic, like buying them the never hungry trait unless they died of starvation or something. But since I didn't play these guys when they were alive it will take me a while to get them enough points to get any new rewards.
    My long term plan is to have the Goth-Andreas family move to Glimmerbrook and leave the three ghosts and Patchy in the house, which happens to be right next to the cemetery in Newcrest. After that I suspect Don and Diego will be hitting the town in search of romantic dalliances at night, while Gunther works as a ghost writer and keeps up the garden. I can't say they'll absolutely never come back to life, but only if I get bored of ghost play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top