Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popularity Contest: Which is your favorite world so far? (Part 1)

Popularity Contest: Which is your favorite world so far? (Part 1) 108 votes

Brindleton Bay
22%
Akl500Pvancanuckfan86MeteoraStormLustianiciaashcrash19PlumbobCrossingjbonks_4MoonfoxNightcryAPottsannaliese39Lemon405ryttu3kVentusMattAquaGamer1212mikaOldGeekWomanHayleeSimsbirdonawireTodilooGordy 24 votes
Forgotten Hollow
2%
overonhalloweenchildddd994 3 votes
Granite Falls
0%
Babykittyjade 1 vote
Magnolia Promenade
0%
Newcrest
3%
RedShoe7lizisprocrastinatingCharlotta11CaptainElsa 4 votes
Oasis Springs
6%
Camkatmat555LindsaySeddon1SavvySimmiesillyangel0906NindigoSharonia 7 votes
San Myshuno
11%
PlayerSinger2010haneulfreindlyloltaydevAmber0922OnverserpoliceofficerswifeTTNsimmerListentoToppDoggcitysimmermickimagnumAteezinWonderland 12 votes
Selvadorada
9%
BloosmoofullspiralThenyoukissmeDoloresGreytexxx78LiELFMDianaSimsSimAlexandrianetney52DaWaterRat 10 votes
Willow Creek
8%
texasangelFraTacbecks1112PhillipaErdnussAriaMad2DaephenecutefrutypieAdmiral8QHallie22 9 votes
Windenburg
35%
auroraael14GoldmoldarAlrynnIsb917elanorbretonbethyGraceMissyHissyHestiaFroilphantasmkissThangwenRavager619Zenith25orangehippogriffAlbaWaterhouseDevilNDisguiseFlewingPotterheadSimThePinkBookGirlJemmaTheSimmer 38 votes

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Windenburg
    I'll upload Part 2 when we have at least more 10 options.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    There are so many nice, unique worlds. But Brindleton is so quaint and full of charm. It's the perfect place to raise a family.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • cutefrutypiecutefrutypie Posts: 39 Member
    Willow Creek
    Well... I just have the base game, so I'll chose Willow Greek
    Windenburg
    For me, its Windenburg. Probably the biggest world, but its the appropriate size for me, honestly. Bigger than that would be overwhelming, smaller it would be just small. All the other worlds should be at least the same size as WB... and the number of premade sims is good too.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Out of the choices I chose Oasis Springs. I love how bright and vibrant it is.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg has such a special place in my heart. Not only does it offer the most amount of lots in a single world, but the different areas it offers. Grass, island and Euro with pavements.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Sulani and Brindleton Bay before Seasons.
  • AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    San Myshuno
    I really like San Myshuno, because I love cities.

I wish that, in the future, not only do we get more cities, but we get more diversity in terms of locale. The district idea was good, but I’d love for the districts to be more distinct and different from each other- like a district that has a ton of dive bars, motorbike clubs, and is covered in graffiti- with a rockabilly aesthetic and small apartments over tattoo parlors and lounges. Then another district next door that is more family oriented with townhouses, playgrounds, and really elite play date clubs and mom cliques.

San Myshuno is my favorite thus far, with Sulani as a close second- but sometimes San Myshuno can feel like cool icing over the same vanilla cake. I need more, LOL!
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!
    Windenburg
    @Sharonia Oasis Springs is probably my second favorite... maybe Strangerville if it was bigger and a direct remake of Strangetown... but... we don't get everything we want :/
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Selvadorada
    Sulani, which wasn't on your list, but Salvadora is close behind so I voted for that.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I think Windenburg is overrated... and other than using it for old English village themed gameplay, it's pointless for me... which is a big shame because it's the biggest world in the game... and left unused by me.

'Get Together' itself is a great expansion pack, however! It's my second favorite (after 'Seasons'), but I just don't like the world it came with.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Windenburg
    Sulani is my favorite, but Windenburg is a close second. I love the old, almost historical aesthetic. The country area is so beautiful and peaceful to live in. I would have picked Brindleton Bay, but seeing the stray animals walk around stresses me out a little because I just want to adopt them all and take them to the vet lol. Might have to get a mod for that.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Selvadorada
    I fell in love with Selvadorada even before I got Jungle Adventure. I honestly wish I could have one more neighborhood which was residential, because I'd love to have a sim living there. I only wish there was more culture to explore. (and I wish they'd used the culture skill again for Sulani - but I like the idea of multiple cultures.)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love the variety in the neighborhoods and I love cities. I alos find playing in apartments to be more enjoyable than playing in a house.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    San Myshuno
    Sulani, but from the poll options San Myshuno. I don’t care that much for having Sims live in the apartments, but I love for my Sims to live where the Old Salt House is. There’s always something for them to do in their neighborhood and the scenery is beautiful.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Willow Creek
    I voted Willow Creek because I have built so much in it.
    I like Sulani for the environment. Relaxed and fun
    San Myshuno is interesting. City crowd like and political
    Oasis Spring has it's charm. Open desert
    Newcrest a full build from nothing. Tough to start. But alot of potential for creativity
    Magnolia Promenade. Boring

Really, picking a 'favorite' is a tough call.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Windenburg
    I have seasons, so I had to pick Windenburg. No matter where I move my Sim to, I always end up back on the island.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    You forgot StrangerVille!! That’s my favorite world. I love the colors. I also like Forgotten Hollow because of its darkness and I don’t even play with vampires.

I like Selvadorada too but I didn’t like that it’s only a vacation world so I haven’t sent my Sims there in a long time.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Selvadorada
    Sulani is my favourite. I love the beaches and the volcano area.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Selvadorada
    Ah ok, of this choices my favourite is Selvadorada.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg, especially the island but I also like the countryside and old town. The big advantage of the island is the absence of decor building and roads. It can be whatever I want it to be, no forced location because of the background. Alsothe only location that is usable for historical saves. What amazed me is the size of world and the variety between the neighbourhoods. The only that is missing is an update to make the ocean swimmable.

Britechester is a close second. It should have been included in the poll. Just like windenburg a place that feels familiar yet has a distinct different feeling to the neighbourhoods within the world. I just wish we could actually build a terraced house in the middle neighbourhood.

I also enjoy vacationing in selvadorada, and have sims in strangerville (missing in the list) and Glimmerbrook (also missing) . Without the atrocious parking lot and huge driveways Glimmerbrook might have been a new favourite for me.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Strangerville is the best world.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I love all the worlds the same actually and don't have a favourite. I like each world for different reasons.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis Springs is my favorite. StrangerVille second, probably. I like deserts.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I only wish we could have a Brindleton that was more Australian coastal - sunnier, warmer, more tropical, gum trees, some beach lots.

Brindleton is my favourite for it’s coastal/rural/suburban feel.