Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

were should sims 2 be on windows 10?

kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
I am still getting use to windows 10 and I have a ssd drive c and hhd drive g. My sims have loaded here G\program files 86\origin games\sims 2 uc\fun with pets. But the downloads, story telling, and other are here; C\users\hazel\onedrive\documents\ea games\sims 2 uc. I have fixed the graphis with rule maker but I can't get packageinstaller to work or clean installer. packageinstaller comes up if i click on it and tells me to double click on lot or sim witch i do but nothing happins. In clean installer I find the file and it pulls stuff up but when I hit ok it goes away but nothing is loaded. I am so blue please help.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I did find some helpful information here regarding Sims 2 and Windows 10.
    https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-windows-10/
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    LaBlue0314 - Thank you but no, already did that and graphics rules. Game is working fine except installer, clean instal and body shop. I have un-installed and re-installed but can't get it working. I wonder about the game file and play files being in seperate drives like they are. My game is loaded on my hard drive but the folders for tarrain and downloads, so on on on my ssd drive. Should they not be on the same drive?