Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can CAS be heavy on the Kids & Toddler stuff?

At the risk of inviting accusations of having held the kids clothes from Tiny Living (that doesn't exist) for Knitting Stuff.

Since the Sims team wants to make this CAS distinct from Tiny living, and since a lot of people want lots of kids and toddler stuff to knit, maybe this pack could be heavier on the Children and Toddler CAS assets, as opposed to most packs which are heavier on adult stuff and light on the kids clothes? Maybe not quite to the Kids stuff/Toddler stuff level, but close.

Since CAS is the next vote, I thought I'd bring this up now while they're still working on ideas.

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    That's a good idea. I think the clothing should be equal for kids/toddlers and adults.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It should be, but likely won't be. Considering they didn't even have a toddler in the style vote, I'm concerned for what we'll see when the CAS vote starts soon. I'll be very disappointed if there are no toddler examples.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    It should be, but likely won't be. Considering they didn't even have a toddler in the style vote, I'm concerned for what we'll see when the CAS vote starts soon. I'll be very disappointed if there are no toddler examples.

I will too. But, depending on how it's set up (I wasn't around for Laundry day) if we, as a community, vote more heavily for the Child and Toddler assets, we might be able to stack the deck anyway.

I'm also hoping that the devs pop in to more than just the announcement threads and see this suggestion. I can hope, right? :smile:
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    That'd be great
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Yeaaah, that's not gonna happen.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I wish. Been a problem since Sims 1 days. Usually more focused for females too. Why I was shocked Tiny Living actually had more emphasis on guys for a change.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    PLEASE gurus for the love of everything holy do this. I'm sick of them being excluded.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Yes please.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Seeing the current hat vote its more childish adult only clothing sadly.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    Looks to me like there are several kid friendly designs among the hats. The question is will enough of them make it through the voting.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I thought that most of the hat styles pictured were more suitable for toddlers and children. I can't picture anyone older than a child wearing any of those styles really.
    Monaveil wrote: »
    I thought that most of the hat styles pictured were more suitable for toddlers and children. I can't picture anyone older than a child wearing any of those styles really.

Yes, they're all good for kids. My great-aunt had hats like #4 she was wearing at 98, and several people I know who live in places with winters colder than around me would wear #2 and #19, as does a friend who is a mail carrier when he's on a route in winter.

But I want them for kids and toddlers first. :smile: