Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have no idea what the circle is
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited January 2020
    I've just finished watching it and it is really so cool! It's about 8 to 14 people living in separate apartments in the same building. They communicate via social media, in this case, close TV screens that they can operate via voice commands, and don't see each other at all. Only like 3 profile pictures and script telling about themselves. They can be whoever they want to be. Themselves or someone else that they call a catfish. They can have group chats or personal chats. Then once every second day they have to rate each other. In the beginning, there were 2 influencers, top rankers, that can decide who they want to block. That person is out of the game then. Before they left they leave a video message and the others could see if they played as themselves or a catfish. For fun, they also do some challenges or just fun things like painting each other or baking a cake. The person that got blocked also can go to another player's apartment to see face to face before they left. At the final 6, they did their final ranking and the lowest person had to leave the game immediately. The final 5 meet each other face to face over dinner. The winner was revealed like they do with survivor... But it's really cool and I think everyone will enjoy it!
    Go watch it! :smiley:
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I've just finished watching it and it is really so cool! It's about 8 to 13 people living in separate apartments in the same building. They communicate via social media, in this case, close TV screens that they can operate via voice commands, and don't see each other at all. Only like 3 profile pictures and script telling about themselves. They can be whoever they want to be. Themselves or someone else that they call a catfish. They can have group chats or personal chats. Then once every second day they have to rate each other. In the beginning, there were 2 influencers, top rankers, that can decide who they want to block. That person is out of the game then. Before they left they leave a video message and the others could see if they played as themselves or a catfish. For fun, they also do some challenges or just fun things like painting each other or baking a cake. The person that got blocked also can go to another player's apartment to see face to face before they left. At the final 6, they did their final ranking and the lowest person had to leave the game immediately. The final 5 meet each other face to face over dinner. The winner was revealed like they do with survivor... But it's really cool and I think everyone will enjoy it!

Best way to pull it off is if we got a way to communicate anonymously.
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I've just finished watching it and it is really so cool! It's about 8 to 13 people living in separate apartments in the same building. They communicate via social media, in this case, close TV screens that they can operate via voice commands, and don't see each other at all. Only like 3 profile pictures and script telling about themselves. They can be whoever they want to be. Themselves or someone else that they call a catfish. They can have group chats or personal chats. Then once every second day they have to rate each other. In the beginning, there were 2 influencers, top rankers, that can decide who they want to block. That person is out of the game then. Before they left they leave a video message and the others could see if they played as themselves or a catfish. For fun, they also do some challenges or just fun things like painting each other or baking a cake. The person that got blocked also can go to another player's apartment to see face to face before they left. At the final 6, they did their final ranking and the lowest person had to leave the game immediately. The final 5 meet each other face to face over dinner. The winner was revealed like they do with survivor... But it's really cool and I think everyone will enjoy it!

Best way to pull it off is if we got a way to communicate anonymously.

You could use the message system that Vul used for 13 rooms if you want people to remain anonymous Alleen, we all send our messages to you and then you deliver them to the players.

That way the messages can say they are from a certain contestant but not who the creator was. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    That's not a problem, we can do it in sessions, questions and answers... Everyone send their questions and answers to me and I post it on the thread. Or the personal chats the same way. People send questions and answers to me and I pm that person, like what Turner did with the parrot mail... :p
    Let's see if more people are interested. ;) I think 8 players is enough. Everyone send in 2 or 3 sims...
    The game starts with 8 players and there is a new player or 2 after an execution. 14 players in total
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’d be interested, for sure :)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I'd be interested :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Let's see if more people are interested. ;) I think 8 players is enough. Everyone send in 2 or 3 sims...

Why not, joining means I'm actually participating in something again for a change. :o
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'll play, With the Mole ending and being out of Abnormality I'm not part of any shows as far as I can remember.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    If you really need another player I may be able to give it a go. But I'm hesitant still because. . . This child ... My God she doesn't stop moving.
    Awww... I will let you know... Thanks.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll play!
    my randomly rolled winner is out.

My randomly rolled mole got a green screen. As did the one that I heavily suspect. :O
    Shadami wrote: »
    my randomly rolled winner is out.

My randomly rolled mole got a green screen. As did the one that I heavily suspect. :O
    I lost half my points in the app, so I share the pain on who left. :o
    Banner.png
    I didn't lose anything yay! If I'm right with my suspect now, it will be the first time I watch WIDM that I will be right almost from start...
    points in the app?
    Shadami wrote: »
    points in the app?
    Oh, I have the WIDM app where I can spend points on my mole suspects to try and get a high score.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    - Hovercraft :0
    - A "put yourself in the right position given these rules" game. These always fail from what I've observed.
    - "My brain is so turned on" <- I know that feeling :joy:
    - I'm not sure if I follow Johan's logic about the mole doing well but still moleing
    - "I didn't want to think today" <- I sometimes feel like this :joy:
    - Jaike and Johan got the moves :D
    - Sketchy answer = Mil is probably not the Mole
    - I like how Jaike and Nathan are treating Leonie like an unruly child :D
    - Nathan was the one who appreciated the statues, right? Pretty cultural guy. I'd be the same if I were him.
    - "Kinder egg" hahaha
    - Still a net gain in the 2nd challenge. But only 2000 euros so far :joy: The mole is having a field day
    - "Rob can easily be pushed in the wrong direction" <- I feel like if Leonie were the mole, production wouldn't let her say something as sketchy as this.
    - I'm starting to lean towards Nathan, Claes, or Johan as the mole. I'm 50/50 on Jaike. Everyone else, I don't think they're the mole
    - "A 🍆 with an S_T_D" :joy:
    - I feel like Leonie is more of a troll :joy:
    - "You're running from your responsibilities but okay :joy:
    - I like how the man behind them is filming the guys counting down as Johan races to the box :joy:
    - "This is China, everything is fake" <- A little disparaging, even if it's somewhat justified. The porcelain set could very well be real, but I personally would've gone with the money
    - Jaike. :( She was kind of sassy and added energy to the group. And it's just like last season where the first three to go were women.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    - Hovercraft :0
    - A "put yourself in the right position given these rules" game. These always fail from what I've observed.
    - "My brain is so turned on" <- I know that feeling :joy:
    - I'm not sure if I follow Johan's logic about the mole doing well but still moleing
    - "I didn't want to think today" <- I sometimes feel like this :joy:
    - Jaike and Johan got the moves :D
    - Sketchy answer = Mil is probably not the Mole
    - I like how Jaike and Nathan are treating Leonie like an unruly child :D
    - Nathan was the one who appreciated the statues, right? Pretty cultural guy. I'd be the same if I were him.
    - "Kinder egg" hahaha
    - Still a net gain in the 2nd challenge. But only 2000 euros so far :joy: The mole is having a field day
    - "Rob can easily be pushed in the wrong direction" <- I feel like if Leonie were the mole, production wouldn't let her say something as sketchy as this.
    - I'm starting to lean towards Nathan, Claes, or Johan as the mole. I'm 50/50 on Jaike. Everyone else, I don't think they're the mole
    - "A 🍆 with an S_T_D" :joy:
    - I feel like Leonie is more of a troll :joy:
    - "You're running from your responsibilities but okay :joy:
    - I like how the man behind them is filming the guys counting down as Johan races to the box :joy:
    - "This is China, everything is fake" <- A little disparaging, even if it's somewhat justified. The porcelain set could very well be real, but I personally would've gone with the money
    - Jaike. :( She was kind of sassy and added energy to the group. And it's just like last season where the first three to go were women.
    - I think Johan's logic there referred to that the Mole could solve the puzzle quickly, but then fail at actually making it happen. Just look the water crossover puzzle Haylo, Alleen and Twiddle had to do on Turner's - the puzzle was solved but Alleen messed a crossover up.
    - Bwahaha, gotta love those inbetween moments of just having fun. :3
    - Yeah, that moment of Nathan did bother me a bit montage-wise. It's kinda annoying how they always have a voiceover of a contestant describing how beautiful the environment is, instead of - well, just showing the landscape in some establishing shots. Show, don't tell.
    - Yeah, it does make me think Leonie will either win or become runner-up. Suspicious til the end, but ultimately not the real Mole.
    - RIP Jaike D:

Banner.png
    I am going back and forth on buddy... The way he was drawing all over the board made me think of another mole and a Ferris wheel. XD