Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: "I can always make someone laugh!"

Do you miss anyone?
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Cheryl: Yes. My brother died in a fire when we were young.

Has anything bad ever happened to your family? Like, a job demotion or a fire e.t.c.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Morgan: my mother died a few years ago. And my dad just about kicked me out when I...made some mistakes. He didn't actually kick me out, but he had a huge fit, and I don't want to go into the details, but I made some really bad decisions and wound up in the hospital...and one of my friends got arrested. I'm pretty much not speaking to my dad and my sister Siobhan any more. I had to move out because I couldn't bear living with them, and I know they felt the same way. But Caleb and Lilith took me in as an Au Pair for Lilith's daughter Rose, and life seems livable, now.

What's the worst mistake you've made in your life?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Cheryl: Trying to help my mum make pancakes. See previous post for the aftereffects.

Have you ever tried dying your hair?
    Wolfgang: if bleaching counts, yes.

Ever joined a gang?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • cutefrutypiecutefrutypie Posts: 39 Member
    Talk about fire.

You
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Loralei: No, would be interesting to join one though...
    Larkin: If my sister does, then I will.

Have you ever went through a “phase”?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Cheryl: Oh yes. I went through 2 months only wanting to wear a bear outfit, outside of school of course.

Do you write?
    Charlotte: "No, I just didn't have the time. But I used to when I was a kid. I've got more free time now, maybe I should get back into it."

Do you like to read?
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Hale: Only when my buddy Dave's hogging the arcade machine.

Have you been to the gym lately?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Peach: We have a home gym my husband uses quite often. I'm too busy as a detective and mother of twins to make it a priority. Strange how my husband has this extra time...

How many times have you been in love?
    Gaston: Twice, and both seem to have ended in disaster. The worst part is, I don't know if I can trust either scenario as something that would have been real, aside from certain effects of vampirism. So my gut feeling is, once. But she threw me back, and there's too much hurt now, I think, to ever do anything with what we had (that she then said meant nothing to her) to ever revisit it, even though she took a part of my heart forever. But I still can't know for sure whether even that would have happened if it hadn't been for certain effects, as I mentioned.

So maybe, never. Which seems very cruel, to have suffered so much for love, if that's not what it was.

How bout you?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Masaki: Never. Why I need to be in love? It's so dangerous. I don't want to be next VX and without so lucky. Others believe that the "assassinated" former drummer almost killed him, but he actually innocent. I know the truth, it was because of love.

What do you think about love
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Gaston: What do I think about love? That it chooses you, you don't get to choose whether or not to be in it. If you still have the ability to choose, it's not what you think it is. So if you think love is dangerous, you're right. But if you think you don't need it, that's because you haven't been in it yet.

I guess some people are truly lucky in it. Much as it kind of chafes to see it, Mister Always-Perfect, my big brother Gordon, never needed or wanted it, and now without any effort at all, he and Lilith are in it together, in a way that makes me really aware of how much in the way I am. It was like they were made for each other. I really need to get out of here, this place is big, but it's feeling crowded lately and I don't want to be here anymore...it's becoming their place. Hooray for Gordon, as always.

It also hurts because Lilith is the one who changed my life forever, the night she stumbled across my passed-out body after a party at Morgan's, when Morgan and I were still just friends. I never had a choice, Lilith just took what she wanted (love had nothing to do with it), and I ended up a father and a vampire, thanks to her, but she never had a use for me (nor I for her) thereafter, so I'm not even sure why seeing her so in love with my brother rankles me.

Because she took my perfectly good life and trashed it, selfishly, and that started my doomed relationship with Caleb, and may even have been responsible for Morgan giving me that one night with her I'll never forget, but which will always be a source of pain. And my brother came along to rescue me from the deep trouble I had landed in, but had no problem keeping me captive and tormenting me just to see my reactions, meanwhile. So...maybe that's why I'm not delighted to see both of them, so very happy...with each other. Even though they are a perfect match if one ever existed.

I guess what I really think at this point is, "Love Stinks!" and I hope it's done with me now.

What do I follow that with? Here's one: anyone want a Vampire roommate, over at Foxbury?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Dorian: "Are you kiddin? Fuggedaboutit. Aint nobody biting my neck. If they do i'll have them sleepin' wit the fishes .. uhh what kinda fish do Vampires even have do they have special vampire fish or is it just normal fish. Whatever either ways i'm tellin' ya they'd be dead. ..... whadd'ya mean they're already dead.. they walkin about right? they aint dead dummy. But i got a nice stake next to my bed now what i'm sayin' I dunno why you even asked me i ain't even at uni . I gotta business to run get outta my face with these questions capiche? "

.. He said no...

next question: You're at a nightclub and Don Lothario comes dancing over to you making with that sweet talk what are you gonna do? :o
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    my precious sim Nathan : I'd enjoy it, of course

wwyd if Bella Goth invited you to her birthday party?
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
    Dave: Hola! I moved into town with mi amigo Hale years after the Goths passed away but I guess, if she'd be cool with mi cuerpo caliente, sure I'd go.

Where's your favourite place for a fiesta?

Gaston: Anyone's backyard who happens to be having one and says I can come! I'd bring a bottle of something nice, and a covered dish! I love a real fiesta better than any party, because everyone dances, from toddlers to Abuelita, and nobody cares but to have a good time. And they tend to happen at night. All night. Don't worry, I wouldn't come thirsty...responsible vampires pack their own, and fill up before heading out.

So anyone out there studying at uni? And how's that going?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Hale: I have my hands full keeping Dave from streaking through town; yammering about his cuerpo and other Spanish stuff. Otherwise I'd give Uni a try.

Have you had mac n cheese for breakfast?

Cheryl: No. I had pancakes!

Are you good at writing?
    Dave: No, amigo.

Have you dyed your hair differently lately and what colour was it?

edited February 2020
    Tabitha: “No, I’ve never dyed my hair. I’m just letting it grey.”

Do you have any children?
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited February 2020
    Anastasia: I have four kids, my youngest is eighteen and my oldest is thirty four.

Did any of your loved ones die recently?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Hale: The closest friend I've ever had, my amigo Dave, just passed away after eating leftover pancakes at lunch. I'll never get to stop him from streaking again. No more delicious pancakes, jogging through the rain in Twinbrook; no more working out together at the gym. This is going to be rough.

Have you gone camping lately?

Tabitha: “No. Having no electricity or running water and having to build my own house was more than enough ‘camping’ for this lifetime.”

Do you like building snowmen?