Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living - Our screenshots!

Comments

• QueenieVeeQueenieVee Posts: 3 New Member
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > Hey Simmers!
    >
    > Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:

Seriously tho! This SP seems so fun especially for a Stuff Pack lol
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    All these builds are fantastic. I have not bought Tiny Living yet but do plan on it this next month.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I am loving all these fabulous builds! Great job everyone! :)

Here's my 31 tile WIP Micro home. Still tweaking, especially the roof. Might add a foundation with steps to the front door and a bit more landscaping.

Xvat73x.png

Seven more in the spoiler, including the interior.
    rQyQMbA.png
    itJN2M0.png
    prlcMT8.png
    WFV8twg.png
    VcH2eu2.png
    MjjNnkt.png
    9QQm3C4.png

Having so much fun building, I've only been in live mode for playtesting purposes. lol I'll get there soon...after a couple more builds. ;)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @ShadyLady_DQ I’ve been trying to get them to recruit one of my sims, but it won’t work! I keep having them make offerings, but it just makes them focused and helps them do better in school!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    Love the color sheme, @Karababy52. I'm afraid their might be privacy issues with the bathroom though, because there is no door.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Karababy52 that lot is gorgeous. 🥰 Love the interior and your landscaping. Is it on the Gallery? I'd love to take a closer look.

@Netzspannung going to steal your fishing pond idea. I have a 20x30 lot I have to landscape.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited January 2020
    @simgirl1010 Great, glad I mentioned it then. I think when you've put down the pond and for example a big tree and a swing set and then add some terrain paint for paths, you'll find that the 30x20 lot does not look that big anymore with a tiny home.

Just wanted to add some screenshots, as this is the main purpose of the thread after all.

LoAFwdB.jpg
    Post edited by Netzspannung on
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    @83bienchen Thank you! Yeah, that's one thing I wanted to tweak. It is meant for a single Sim or couple though, so privacy wouldn't really be an issue. Well, actually if they had guests over it might be a bit awkward. lol I can't help thinking about all that water that would in reality drip on the wooden flooring from the 'shower' curtains. o.O Wasn't sure if Sims would be able to get the door open with the shower right there though. I'll try a door later tonight and see how it goes. :)

@simgirl1010! Thank you, glad you like it! No, not yet. It's a work-in-progress at the moment. But once it's finished I'll upload it to the Gallery and post pics of any changes I made to this version, thanks for asking! :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It was a beautiful sunny morning in Brindleton Bay when my twins - Brittany and Britney - both got the mail they were waiting for for a long time. They were both acccepted to a university!
    They immediatelly packed up their stuff, they said their bye-byes and then they took the bus only a few blocks away to their dorm house.
    Everything was meant to be perfect. Except it wasn't.
    Britney was so excited! She always dreamt about having a Murphy bed. She couldn't wait any longer to take the bed down. It didn't go well. It went fatal. Brittany was begging Grim Reaper to show his mercy. He didn't care :( Brittany lost her twin sister.
    25-1-2020-17-32-02.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @DoloresGrey That's really sad that Brittany lost her twin sister. I saw you post pictures of the twins before, they were really cute together.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • RamendemonRamendemon Posts: 91 Member
    I feel your pain @DoloresGrey I literally had just logged into the game, very excited to play Sims for the first time with Tiny living installed. With in three minutes it was already pretty late at night. So my Sim went to put his bed down. Poor Sim. Alive for three minutes and then bam.
    I was so disheartened. Three minutes of Tiny Living play time. THREE MINUTES. 49439639537_d73325c74d_n.jpg01-25-20_9-40-34 AM by Christina W., on Flickr
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Ramendemon wrote: »
    I feel your pain @DoloresGrey I literally had just logged into the game, very excited to play Sims for the first time with Tiny living installed. With in three minutes it was already pretty late at night. So my Sim went to put his bed down. Poor Sim. Alive for three minutes and then bam.
    I was so disheartened. Three minutes of Tiny Living play time. THREE MINUTES. 49439639537_d73325c74d_n.jpg01-25-20_9-40-34 AM by Christina W., on Flickr

Were you aware that the beds can kill you sim? Did you choose not to upgrade it and play roulette with the sims life instead?
    Poor sim D:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    I didn't immediately upgrade my current sims murphy bed as it wasn't really giving them issue then while she was pregnant I was zoomed in and their bed was out of view and I saw she had a swallowed by bed moodlet now her husband is a supersim from the gallery so can insta upgrade or whatever it's called and fixed it. I may need to use him to upgrade all the murphys I place since they are so powerful good for story though...I think.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited January 2020
    Well that didn't take long.

zXeaDWZ.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    My new legacy sim just moved into her new micro home with her pet cat, Mona:
    01-26-20_1-21-02%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

And here she is on her nice new Murphy bed reading 'Handiness Volume 1: Try Not To Die' :D
    01-26-20_1-29-37%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
    edited January 2020
    @simgirl1010 Finally finished my WIP Tier 1 Micro build! \o/ @83bienchen I was able to put a door on the bathroom and the shower works just fine. :)

IdOMfTf.png
    85wKFRx.png

Here's a link to an Imgur slideshow with more pics of the exterior and interior. It has a completely different roof now, new windows and the inside has been rearranged a little. I also added a couch and a few other things to the exterior. It's exactly 32 tile, NoCC, SHO, MOO and thoroughly playtested:

https://imgur.com/a/z4SNA10

And a link to the build on the Gallery if you'd like to check it out there:

Micro Honey Hut
    Origin ID: Karababy52

Hope y'all like it! Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    I was trying to download your build (thanks for tagging me), but I'm unable to find it on the gallery (neither by name nor by your EA ID). :(
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    edited January 2020
    @83bienchen o.O Huh, that's weird. I can see it and get to it clicking the link provided. Well, here's a longer link with all the stuff at the end normally not needed. Maybe you can get to it using this one? Let me know. There's NoCC so it shouldn't be tagged that way, I've never used CC or Mods.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E2BD419A402E11EA8F21F5DD457991B2?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=karababy52&max=50&maxis=false

Hmm, looking at that link it's showing I'm in England/Great Britain, I'm not. I'm in the US. Maybe that's the reason? I'll see if I can change that.

Try this link instead:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E2BD419A402E11EA8F21F5DD457991B2
    edited January 2020
    Thank you. It might have just been some temporary Gallery problem. I was now able to download your micro home.
    Okay, good! *whew* And you're welcome. Thanks for taking the time and effort to download it. :)
  • cutefrutypiecutefrutypie Posts: 39 Member
    The simmers that already bought this pack, it is worth?. I'm a teenager, so I dont have the enough money to buy lots of dlcs, and I dont like that my parents give me money, because you know economy :'( . I have $25 so I have only for one. So what dlcs/stuff packs/expansions or whatever are really worth it to buy?
  • cutefrutypiecutefrutypie Posts: 39 Member
    That so cool, i really want it <3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    @Karababy52 thanks! Can't wait to download. 😊
  • MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    My micro beach bungalow
    sRBJtHe.png
    X2nBqUS.png
    W8pxx7x.png
    PAbzqcg.png
    ommEilI.png
    MU4TQ0i.png
    ihdotLZ.png
    Sd5BU9k.png
    poZe94A.png
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I have built two so far you can find them on the Gallery under user name Rudiarose.