Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Home perks for apartment

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
edited January 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

I like this idea from SP16 Tiny Living Stuff, it would be nice if the apartment could have these perks too.

Comments

• s4diversitys4diversity Posts: 29 Member
    Totally agree with your idea. A tiny apartment should have the same benefits than a tiny home. Also a good way to balance the negative buffs of insalubrious apartments :)
    My Simblog* Gallery ID: S4Diversity
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    I think that apartments aren't really similar to the philosophy of tiny homes. The new pack is supposed to be *eco friendly* (though currently there is no purpose to that in the game) and apartments are not very eco friendly. Also, tiny living is about building whole lots and I think it's just a bit of a different concept than city living. I do wish that we could build our own apartment buildings and multi household lots, but until that happens, I think tiny living perks would be to convenient in apartments.
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    If they do that, they should also give us the option to build our own apartments. I'd love the challenge of having to build an apartment that houses x amount of sims within a certain amount of tiles.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv