Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So this happened...

So my day started off- sooooooo excited. Finally a day off work. I am super excited about Tiny Living and wanted to start playing. I create my sim, a low key outdoorsman who I imagined would be the perfect fit for a tiny living lifestyle. I hit play. The game starts and it is already pretty late. So I go to put my bed down. Bam. He died. Less than three minutes of playtime and my sim is dead from his bed.

49439639537_d73325c74d_n.jpg01-25-20_9-40-34 AM by Christina W., on Flickr

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    It happened to me as well. I don't mind deaths but not in the first 10 seconds after adding that bed.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Same here. I know people wanted murphy bed deaths, but come on, at least let them sleep in them a few times.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I love the idea of the Murphy bed, but hate the idea of being squished like a bug.
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    I like that they're adding more risk into the game since otherwise you really have to TRY to kill a sim, but lmao they really need to tone the murphy beds down. They fail at working WAY too often, especially considering the bed costs 2k.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Yeah there’s already a mod out to stop it because it happens so much, even on the first try (as you’ve experienced).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    The more I read about this pack, it feels like it's supposed to be the mini "Happy Haunt" pack. :p
    OID:- x4m1r4