Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is a free for all:
    Share one fact about yourself that you think we might not know.

I got TLS

tenor.gif?itemid=13775712

My favorite color is orange.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I got TLS

Feedback?

Even tho I love listening to loud and heavy music, I also like to listen to classical music (just instrumentals) from time to time. I don't know any specific titles tho.

I have a weird fascination with horror.

Wow, I didn't expect that. :O You rarely talk about it... apart from your dark drawings, I guess. :P

Yea, aside from my art I never really mention it to people :p
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I've had quite an absence for a while.
    The Sims is becoming something I have an urge to play again

Sorak4 Hi! How have you been?? It's been a while!

Can you update the first post with the new page we're going to, please?

It's been quite a long and... Somewhat difficult time. Lots of questioning, lots of bad responses. But I figured myself out.
    I think we would be going for page 2000 at this point. Frontpage will be changed.

I'm sorry that you've been having a difficult time, but I'm glad things are starting to fall into place for you! Thanks for updating, we've had a lot of people coming in and complaining "the game [was] over" lately.

I can't think of anything at the moment (that I can post here).
    I got TLS

Feedback?

I didn't get to play very long before a mod I needed to update crashed the game and I didn't get back to it. They seriously need to chill with the rolled pants for dudes though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Me, on the escalator and see people standing on the right side: Psh, tourists...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Cognitive distortions are negative thought patterns that feel 100% true. Even if they are not based in fact, they give rise to bad feelings.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Woo, two of my fav bands just released new music videos. 😬😍
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited January 2020
    I had a fun Sims 2 save I was playing while I was absent here. I tried living an independant teen sim and they had a lot of vacations, adventure and even a nice apartment in Belladonna cove. I made so many Sims and even crossover ones. Made my days.

Even tho I love listening to loud and heavy music, I also like to listen to classical music (just instrumentals) from time to time. I don't know any specific titles tho.

Here I go.

Generally despite how crazy my old posts were. I actually think I was far more down to earth than they could've seemed. Was attempts to be different and try and have a personality beyond taking all things serious.
    L9q8VGi.png
    I had a fun Sims 2 save I was playing while I was absent here. I tried living an independant teen sim and they had a lot of vacations, adventure and even a nice apartment in Belladonna cove. I made so many Sims and even crossover ones. Made my days.

Here I go.

Generally despite how crazy my old posts were. I actually think I was far more down to earth than they could've seemed. Was attempts to be different and try and have a personality beyond taking all things serious.

It's okay to try to be different. :) Your posts did stand out for me even if you didn't post here much.
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm watching the latest episode of The World According to Jeff Goldblum about jewelry and I did not realize grillz are still a thing.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I got TLS

tenor.gif?itemid=13775712

I took 7th grade math in 6th grade, pre-algebra (8th grade math) in 7th grade, and retook pre-algebra in 8th grade putting me back on grade level.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's your favorite way to exercise?

10 mins HIIT workout. :D Squats are my fav cuz they're the easiest. They used to be super hard when I first started out tho. Haha. Still remember my legs aching like crazy after doing only 40 seconds of squats.

And after the 10 mins of HIIT, I just listen to music and jump around in my room like I'm at a concert for another 30-40 mins.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

10 mins HIIT workout. :D Squats are my fav cuz they're the easiest. They used to be super hard when I first started out tho. Haha. Still remember my legs aching like crazy after doing only 40 seconds of squats.

And after the 10 mins of HIIT, I just listen to music and jump around in my room like I'm at a concert for another 30-40 mins.

Ride my bikes.

Not much into exercising. In fact, I think that my Sims are in better shape than I am!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm glad I don't have you as my upstairs neighbor.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh... now I wonder if my downstairs neighbors can actually hear me...? Hahaa.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Whenever I exercise I really just turn on music and dance/run/walk around the room for like 15-30 minutes :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Is your building concrete? It might not be that bad if your building is concrete.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Well, Thursday we managed to get all my stuff moved into my new dorm and Friday morning and I officially checked out of my old dorm. I'm sooo glad they allowed me to switch dorms and get a different roommate!! So last night and today has been spent setting up my room. Fun times, fun times.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Well, Thursday we managed to get all my stuff moved into my new dorm and Friday morning and I officially checked out of my old dorm. I'm sooo glad they allowed me to switch dorms and get a different roommate!! So last night and today has been spent setting up my room. Fun times, fun times.

I love that feeling of moving into a new place. Did you have problems with your old roomate?
    Today's Q Q is:

Is your building concrete? It might not be that bad if your building is concrete.

Yeah, it is. 😂 I think you have to knock on the floor real hard (like with a hammer or something) for the neighbor to hear you. So I think I'm good.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Somedays I don't know what to do.
    L9q8VGi.png
    well, the Tiny Living microhouse play is over. My sim got pregnant 😐
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you had a chance to bring back an extinct animal, which would it be?

The Dodo bird.
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    elliendre wrote: »

I love that feeling of moving into a new place. Did you have problems with your old roommate?

It was a mix of conflict between my old roommate and just issues with the room in general. My old roommate wouldn't give me the space I needed to study or even sleep sometimes, and just got too clingy for me to handle living with her any longer. after my concussion last semester, I don't need more to get in my way of succeeding in school, like a roommate who can't handle me having other friends.

My new roommate came today, and so far she seems really nice. She's quiet, but I don't mind at all.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    well, the Tiny Living microhouse play is over. My sim got pregnant 😐

Update: I didn't realize her partner is an alien. They've moved to Windenburg Island and built a Small House next door to The Bro household. She's going to have an affair with Joaquin Le Chien and leave the alien and his child. I'm not sure yet who she's going to end up with though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top