Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On a lighter note (or darker, depending on how you look at it)...

I made a new sim in an attempt to embrace bad behavior, since my sims are getting stuck with buffs that should disappear when they grow up, anyway. He was working on his bad manners, belching and farting back and forth, and he had an accident. And he actually got a little embarrassed poop moodlet. I modded bladder so that they don't wave their arms around so much (or get the bladder walk) because I was tired of it, and I learned that if your bladder is low enough when you go to fart, well, bad things can happen. :# Sort of fun to see something new for a change I'd never seen before.

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    ravynwolvf wrote: »
    I made a new sim in an attempt to embrace bad behavior, since my sims are getting stuck with buffs that should disappear when they grow up, anyway. He was working on his bad manners, belching and farting back and forth, and he had an accident. And he actually got a little embarrassed poop moodlet. I modded bladder so that they don't wave their arms around so much (or get the bladder walk) because I was tired of it, and I learned that if your bladder is low enough when you go to fart, well, bad things can happen. :# Sort of fun to see something new for a change I'd never seen before.

I saw this mentioned on LGR, back when he did a review of Parenthood. I admit it, I laughed. 😆
    #Team Occult
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Say what now? Sims can poop themselves? Is that because of mods or an actual game feature?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Say what now? Sims can poop themselves? Is that because of mods or an actual game feature?

Actual feature! If your Sims have a low bladder motive while they use the fart interaction that came with Parenthood, they can get an embarrassed moodlet.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    *Cackle*

A "little" moodlet? A tiny little innocent P00PED MYSELF moodlet? :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member

Actual feature! If your Sims have a low bladder motive while they use the fart interaction that came with Parenthood, they can get an embarrassed moodlet.

Wow! I had no idea. I don't think I've ever actually used that interaction much. That may be why I never knew this.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Something new to try lol
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    They can also poop themselves and get mortified and die depending on traits the Sim has and who is nearby to know that it happened. Emotions can kill. It happened in my game before I learned to turn off emotional deaths with MCC. I learn all sorts of stuff after an update or release when mods are out of my game. Interesting! or maybe NOT! I can't play without MCC!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited January 2020
    :D:D This is relevant to my interests! Off to make my slob sim poop herself!

EDIT: Yup, my bratty teen just Gambled and Lost. Oh that was excellent!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This is why I love the Parenthood pack so much and recommend it first. It just brings a lot of variety to the game and interesting moodlets.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    So far, I have a bad manner & insensitive Sim, but he's pretty much responsible. He purely embracing & giggling whenever he farts. He's a YA now, and he enjoys doing it whenever he's talking with his son or wife. :D
    OID:- x4m1r4