Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What and when are we getting next?

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I predict a Game Pack in Feb.

I kind of doubt it since it's the 20th anniversary. I'd say a Gamepack for March. They ll most likely be focusing on the 20th anniversary update for February.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited January 2020
    Biggest wishes are for romance gp this year but mostly tea leaves are pointing at winter vacation theme of some sort

other that that there is cars, band/performance things hobbies and haunts I want but not sure if any of those are in the stars for this year

they seemed to believe they did the obvious themes last year so I assume we will get some less obvious things this year

+knitting stuff pack which will hopefully be good
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited January 2020
    I would suggest that there's going to be a "crazy" awesome patch in Feb. Personality overhaul, ladders, baby update, 2nd home option, etc.

Perhaps, another vacation type of GP in March/April, in which it can focus on vacation/travel management (introduction of new lot type such as B&B, motel, resort, etc) with a new special type of vacation like the honeymoon (where it has specific goals for rewards).

May is a patch for cars & aliens (I really wish that the aliens can have more love than they deserve). Why won't they let the Strangerville pack & GTW to blend well in terms of aliens invasion for example.

Jun/Jul could probably be another EP where it might be focusing on living in a rural/countryside where it's focusing on farming (the more I read about this in the forum, it sounds kinda fun to have it. It would be fun to have sheep, cow, horse, llama, etc. I wish that it can integrated well with the other packs too, like the GTW (for retails), Knitting (developing yarn from wool) to name a few.

Aug is another patch perhaps for the introduction of the water tool & terrain tool update.

Sep/Oct is going to be another GP where it focusing on another occult (perhaps the Happy Haunt).

Nov/Dec is either to be the release of the Knitting pack or another EP that could revolve around the time travel with a steampunk, futuristic, fantasy or even medieval themes. With this, I wish to see more options for transportation (which I assume that cars will be introduced in a patch). I want to see a different type of transportation such as flying carpet, hoverboard, air ballon, airship, etc.

More than anything, I wish that TS4 team could continue to develop & give their all to make TS4 better.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Biggest wishes are for romance gp this year but mostly tea leaves are pointing at winter vacation theme of some sort

other that that there is cars, band/performance things hobbies and haunts I want but not sure if any of those are in the stars for this year

they seemed to believe they did the obvious themes last year so I assume we will get some less obvious things this year

Sadly I dont think Winter Vacation has even been made yet since it's just being considered in a survey.
  • SpiddermouseSpiddermouse Posts: 23 Member
    After reading all the posts here, I think my current best guess is the following:

Q1: SP16 Tiny Living, 20th Anniversary & GP09 Farming
    I expect more produce plants, horses, chickens (eggs?) and maybe some summer fair stuff. I'm having trouble seeing it as an EP so I'm guessing a GP. It would be kind of fitting if they would release it in March just before spring.

Q2: EP09 Generations
    Possibly with free car update beforehand. I expect cars (with a learn to drive interaction), bunk beds, strollers, more elder stuff, hobbies, basically most of the stuff and interactions the family style players are asking for. I think this would make a better EP but maybe this will come as a GP and Farming as an EP.

I also expect that before the summer they will announce The Sims 5 as coming out late 2021 (just in time for Christmas). I expect they will be making TS4 content at least into 2022.

Q3: SP17 Knitting Stuff & GP10 Occult Something
    A lot of people want werewolves and we still don't have zombies. Graveyards and a psychic career could be included. Don't know about the style though. 50's horror movie, Sabrina, Voodoo swamp? Could be funny with a swamp thing style monster. I do expect an additional world. I really liked the swamp style in the sims 3, so that would get my vote.

Q4: EP10 Time Travel
    I think the first half of 2020 is going to be heavy on the family style player content and the second half will favor the occult/cartoon style players. I read that there was a survey in 2018 where time travel won and it would be a shame if that would never result in anything. I expect at least a medieval world an I suspect that different times will come as a holiday destination.

For 2021 I expect a romance/wedding pack, a garage stuff pack (including motorcycles), a resort EP with a new holiday destination (winter sports?), a Moscchino style collaboration (IKEA?) and an additional time travel destination (steam punk?).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

Sadly I dont think Winter Vacation has even been made yet since it's just being considered in a survey.

idk I feel like it has been around for some time like people were getting vibes for it last year too
    and there been lots of snowy theme decors in latest packs
    but true I'd be looking more like end of the year there
    would just make good christmas time release really

but then again idk there ain't really hints for other packs either that much like horses or farming maybe?
    but tbh own interest is pretty low on these so I keep ignoring the hints xD
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm guessing two game packs, spring and fall like Strangerville and RoM last year. Since those were sci-fi and fantasy based, suspect the next one, possibly both, will be a more realistic theme. I am hoping for a new vacation destination for one. Maybe a new occult in the fall (I'd love werewolves), but I am not counting on it.

Probably two expansion packs as well, summer and late fall or winter. I have no idea what those will be. Hopefully some hobbies and some generational stuff.

I don't expect any stuff packs other than Tiny Living and the knitting pack.