Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Voting Begins 1/27 - a sneak peek at hats!

Comments

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I only put hats on Toddlers in my game. Those are such awesome choices that I would put them on my children too. So, gonna say Toddlers and Children.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    I'm thinking in terms of teen+ because I don't play a lot of kids.

#6 is so different with the neck piece, I really like it and I could see my gothy Sims wearing it and it could be more unisex. I think it's my favorite.

#4 is my second choice. It has a nice vintage look and would go well with Vintage Glamour Stuff. I'm always looking for more things I can use on my historical themed Sims.

I probably wouldn't waste more than two votes on hats, if that. But it depends what else is offered because I definitely want arm warmers and dolls/clowns/plushies. But honorable mention is #1 because I like the little visor on it, and #2 because, again, unisex. I probably wouldn't miss them, though.

But 15 total votes among over 90 items? Things are going to get ugly around here, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    edited January 2020
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm thinking in terms of teen+ because I don't play a lot of kids.

I probably wouldn't waste more than two votes on hats, if that. But it depends what else is offered because I definitely want arm warmers and dolls/clowns/plushies. But honorable mention is #1 because I like the little visor on it, and #2 because, again, unisex. I probably wouldn't miss them, though.

But 15 total votes among over 90 items? Things are going to get ugly around here, lol.

yeah I know right I already have feeling that by the time of voting I will have to give up on my dream of vlad wearing llama hat for something else if its just 15 items I am allowed to choose :scream: hats are probably first in line of ditch because tbh even if I love them I don't use that many hats on my sims usually
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Becca_Louise1Becca_Louise1 Posts: 1 New Member
    3 if you can have hair come through, 8,18,20
  • MariannaWilsonMariannaWilson Posts: 1 New Member
    They all look so cute! If I was going to break them up by age this is how I’d do it:
    Toddlers/Children - 4,5,6,10,12,13,16,20
    Teens/Adults - 4,8,9,11,15,17,18,19

If I’m picking my top five, this would be the order:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    edited January 2020
    I have an answer:

The Sims 4: Hats Stuff
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2020
    2,6,10,16,18, 20

I would like most for any age but 10 feels like a toddler (and maybe child) only style hat.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Well I guess I'm not voting on any of the hats don't care for any of them to bad they did not offer the style I put on the suggestion thread instead went with the "highly demanded" bearded hat.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    18 all the way! My mom makes hats like that (minus the beard), and all of her grandkids wear them, they're everywhere 😄.

I also really like 10 and 2 for all ages.
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif
  • MaricBateMaricBate Posts: 1 New Member
    I like all these hats! However, the ones I feel like I would use the most is 2, 4,6,10,12(for kids & toddlers hopefully), 13(for kids & toddlers hopefully), 14(hopefully for kids & toddlers) 15, 19, & 20(hopefully for kids and toddlers). 18 is a must-have , even though, I probably won't ever use it but it's cool!
  • JMEllis2020JMEllis2020 Posts: 25 Member
    I really like them all and would like to see them all for every age. Maybe keep some of them in mind for that winter pack you are planning to release at some point.
    I think they should all be all ages, but especially 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, and 20
    Those are also my favorite hats out of these and I want them all ages.

When you do the voting, put feedback boxes in so we can have the option to let you know why we chose that, but make them optional. That way if we really like a certain style of the clothes you can have that to use for later. :smile: I can't wait to vote
  • DestynneeDestynnee Posts: 1 New Member
    All of them!!!

We do really need more options for clothing for all age and gender groups. A fez would also be nice. So would other clothing items for other religious a d ethnic groups.

Many of us use TS for a escape, but being able to see ourselves in it, in also nice.

#'s 12, 16, and 20 are my untiment favorites though. I mean, who doesn't love bears, cats, and llamas?
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    These are all adorable, but how many can we choose up to? only 1 or 2 perhaps
  • akulinaakulina Posts: 6 New Member
    4, 17 и please-please-please 20 <3 <3 <3
  • faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    #20 is so cute!
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • Simstress2020Simstress2020 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am partial to the floral and animal themed ones. Most could be work from toddler through young adult.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Please include Ushanka’s in this pack! It should’ve come in seasons, as it’s better for winter but please, just bring it in this pack!
  • sweetliljasweetlilja Posts: 39 Member
    Gorgeous 😍
    My favorites are 2, 6, 10, 14 an 16... 😃
  • sweetliljasweetlilja Posts: 39 Member
    We need things like this for winter, the ones we got look really cold to wear. I hope some winner alternatives are the ones that goes over ears.
  • MsShaShaMsShaSha Posts: 52 Member
    All ages!! There are a couple I would certainly use more often on toddlers and kids, but even those would be fun on teens and adults of certain personalities. Although I must admit, there are a couple here I would rarely if ever use (but only a couple).

uwxwhgf
    I build things some times. Origin ID: MsShaSha
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    It's not going to be easy to choose, is it? Fare thee well, brave adventurers!
  • LoveBuggs0423LoveBuggs0423 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm getting major dad and child/toddler vibes from these! .. P.s All the hard work that the Sims team does really shows! Great job as always and thank you so much!!
  • KirstinwithaK_123KirstinwithaK_123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Unpopular opinion but I strongly dislike most of them. We have a version of most of these styles in game already especially the ugly animal ones. Also the hats from seasons all sit weirdly.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Only 15 votes total... ugh, this is going to be difficult.

I really like the Viking beard hat, but I'm betting not enough people live where the air sometimes hurts your face in winter to really appreciate having the face shield... and it's not like our sims need that level of protection anyway.

This is going to require careful thought
  • MsShaShaMsShaSha Posts: 52 Member
    It's not going to be easy to choose, is it? Fare thee well, brave adventurers!

giphy.gif

uwxwhgf
    I build things some times. Origin ID: MsShaSha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top