Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Cosette loves being Rowan's neighbor...

QTYBULm.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I want to live in Rowan's house ty
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited January 2020
    @LadyLobster NO! How could you? :'(:'(:'(

Also, on a side note. Yay for Lyra and her dead fish doctor :D<3
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 You win some, you lose some...! :grimace: But at least Lyra and Anders are exactly where they should be. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    ROWAN! You are dead 🌳

Yay for Xanny to swoop in! 😍😈😍
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Dang it Rowan, you had your chance to tell her! :# But I have feeling she'll forgive him, after all he's her BFFAE. :)

And yay for Lyra and Anders, they will have lots of beautiful mer-vampire babies!
    @pammiechick LOL, you're really delighting in Rowan's imminent misery! :D

@lone_cat He really missed his chance...unless the BFFAE bond rises above it all. ;)

Both Lyra and Anders would be very happy with that!
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @pammiechick - I would take a Rowan/Rosalind and Xanny/Cosette as long as they are truly happy that way .... But I'm not so sure they would be. Those two boys need to get their acts together or it might wind up being that Cosette kicks all three of them to the curb because every one of them did her wrong.
    edited January 2020
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @pammiechick - I would take a Rowan/Rosalind and Xanny/Cosette as long as they are truly happy that way .... But I'm not so sure they would be. Those two boys need to get their acts together or it might wind up being that Cosette kicks all three of them to the curb because every one of them did her wrong.
    I think Xanny's act is together. He slipped up that once, but it was so long ago. He just hasn't been able to tell Cosette his feelings because she bolts as soon as they're "finished". He's a one woman demon, that's apparent. And honestly, why would he get together with Rosaline? They have absolutely NO relationship. All these years the two boys have been with their REAL romances, imo. Maybe GoatBallz needs a kick in the ballzz from Cosette to realize the love of his life has been living next door all this time. His TRUE bff. Cosette as a BFFAE is a fantasy online!

That's my opinion, of course. I'm sure the way it's set up (and if we take into consideration the signature banner) it'll go the way it seems. Cosette will forgive Rowan and Xanny will remember his crush on Rosaline. (I really hope that doesn't happen, but hey, I'm always a sucker for the second man in any story.) ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I think Xanny's act is together. He slipped up that once, but it was so long ago. He just hasn't been able to tell Cosette his feelings because she bolts as soon as they're "finished". He's a one woman demon, that's apparent. And honestly, why would he get together with Rosaline? They have absolutely NO relationship. All these years the two boys have been with their REAL romances, imo. Maybe GoatBallz needs a kick in the ballzz from Cosette to realize the love of his life has been living next door all this time. His TRUE bff. Cosette as a BFFAE is a fantasy online!

That's my opinion, of course. I'm sure the way it's set up (and if we take into consideration the signature banner) it'll go the way it seems. Cosette will forgive Rowan and Xanny will remember his crush on Rosaline. (I really hope that doesn't happen, but hey, I'm always a sucker for the second man in any story.) ;)

You make a lot of good points... hmmmm

You make a lot of good points... hmmmm

Lol...well, it’s already written and I’m shaking in my boots on how it’ll go! 😬😬😬
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ahhhhhh!!
    No 😡
    No Xan x Cosy!!
    They have no chemistry and almost no history, barely know each other!!
    There's nothing like the warm, woody embrace of ur BFFAE :mrgreen:
    He b with u
    Thru thicc (😈) and thin, ehehehe

Rosy and Xan are both literary, they'll find a lot of common ground, I'm excited to see them reconnect!! 🔥
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited January 2020
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh!!
    No 😡
    No Xan x Cosy!!
    They have no chemistry and almost no history, barely know each other!!
    There's nothing like the warm, woody embrace of ur BFFAE :mrgreen:
    He b with u
    Thru thicc (😈) and thin, ehehehe

Rosy and Xan are both literary, they'll find a lot of common ground, I'm excited to see them reconnect!! 🔥
    No chemistry? Are you kidding?? They’re CUTE together! 😍😍😍

But...

I know my ship is sunk.Sigh. 😭😭😭.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2020
    I kid not!! No chemistry. They b all like

https://tenor.com/R9DC.gif

FzWOQ8X.jpg

ROFL 😂🤣😅😭😭😭😭
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

:joy::joy::joy:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I love that Anders went after Lyra and thank goodness too. She was so tired. Now to watch the wedding, so very excited for them!! <3

Oh my Cosette! You shouldn't have gone in his house! :# I really hope that she forgives him and they have a long and happy life! I do think Rowan should have called in sick and explained to her what has has been going on but he didn't. :( Those two really belong together forever! <3
    LOL, that gif... And the ship discussion! ;) All will be revealed soon...

@haswh There was no way Anders wouldn't go after her! :mrgreen: She's his future wife, after all. ;)

Cosette's always getting into things she shouldn't...but at least she discovered the truth? It would've been far better if Rowan had called in sick, you're right, but maybe it's not too late...
    uduVcAP.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,325 Member
    Life got away from me for a bit. Getting caught back up.

Sky - There is some optimism here. This family may find a way to reconcile eventually.

Lyra - Awww :heart:

Cosette - And here we are. :naughty: Now we've got Rowan on charges of withholding evidence, and Cosette on charges of trespassing. Can we just lock these two up in a cell together and make them work it out?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @GlacierSnow Two doses of optimism, one dose of whatever's in Rowan's future...! :grimace:

But hey, that not-so-solitary confinement idea ain't half bad...
    uduVcAP.png
    Xan deals with a fan more vicious than any demon...

mmNbi8i.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Yeah! LET HIM HAVE IT ROSY 😈
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I love your bookstore. And poor Xanny. But as Fruity says, there's always a silver lining.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited January 2020
    I think that went just as planned, perfect, and she will show up I think! <3
    Post edited by haswh on