Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Tiny Living SP?

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yes
    Cynna wrote: »
    I wonder what the answer would be if the pack didn't include a Murphy Bed? >:)

My answer would still be yes, as there are some really lovely items in this pack. And there would also be another gameplay item to replace the Murphy bed if it wasnt there.
  • Options
    CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Yes

I got it and have no intention of using the Murphy bed. I saw a couple of review streams before I bought it. I don’t care for the paintings on the bed and in my case, it’s not a draw. I liked the other objects though and the lot traits are appealing. So far I am pleased with the pack.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yes
    There are some nice items in the pack but they don't really suit the name 'tiny'.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes

My answer would still be yes. I never used the murphy bed in 2 or 3 and I doubt I will use it much this time either. Except in those tiny/micro homes.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yes

My answer could possibly be no, although not because of the Murphy bed itself being absent... but because <3 !!Murphy Ghost!! <3 wouldn't be a thing, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2020
    Maybe
    I haven't bought it yet. First pack that I did not buy at release actually...

The broken items like the CAS swatches doesn't really encourage me to buy it right now.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Maybe
    Its interesting, but I dont really see the point of it. As of right now, I didnt even realize its already been out for a couple days. (Then again, Ive been taking a break from the sims to focus on other games haha) Im not in a hurry to buy anytime soon. I can hold out for a good sale or amazon giftcards.
  • Options
    DustyDusty Posts: 44 Member
    No
    In a word no.
    7B2hMRQ.gif
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Yes
    I will buy it because I have every other pack, but from what I have seen of CAS and B/B I am not impressed. And there's no additional gameplay which is...meh. I'm not running to buy it.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Maybe
    I am on the fence at the moment but I am very much impressed by it compared to the most recent Stuff Packs released.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Maybe
    I was so unhappy with this at first - I even posted in the complaining thread! But...I really love the items and the high chance of death, and the awesome ghost. While I'm not cool with the easy buffs of the larger 2 tiny homes, the smallest one apparently has a catch 22, in that negative relationships are also doubled. Every other buff takes away gameplay, but if true, I'm quite interested in this for challenge's sake. Can anyone who has the pack confirm this is true? If so, I'm kinda interested in buying it...
  • Options
    Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    Maybe
    Maybe.... does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to become available on Amazon? They don't have it listed, and GameStop is still showing it as a pre-order. :D
  • Options
    secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    Yes
    The CAS stuff still manages to have midriff exposing stuff. They could have made things that were nice, cosy and practical - or even the sort of things people actually wear. I really don't get being half naked but with a jumper. For teens maybe, although not this time of year.

The Murphy bed doesn't excite me. Never seen one irl and I don't do the nostalgia. A sofa bed or futon would fit much better into the theme. Otherwise I liked the BB aesthetics. Modern (like DU) not chintzy like much of it.

I like the build challenge.
  • Options
    Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    No
    I've been done with Sims 4 for a while now.
    Not going to give EA any more of my money for watered down EP/GP/SP.
    May give them a chance when Sims 5 comes out, but Sims 4 has been a disappointment from the beginning.
    I mean how can it be out for 6 years now and still not have even half what Sims 3 did?
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited January 2020
    Maybe
    I'm in no rush to get it if they patch in something fun like cars freed babies traits and so on and I actually start playing I'll get it but really I have no desire to play a tiny house ever so it would be for the objects and CAS. Also I was never one calling for a murphy bed and if I used it I'd have to instantly upgrade it seeing as its a death trap.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Maybe
    I might buy it on a sale, but not for the murphy bed - I'm 99% sure I'll never actually use that monstrosity. It's ugly, it's too big and not very useful at all to me. I like a lot of the other objects and cas, so it would be for that, and possibly for the tiny home setting - I'm not sure about it tbh, I would have liked for the 'rewards' to be more negative than positive, to add more difficulty to the game, not make it easier.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    No

No. The stuff is good but the animation for the Murphy Bed Dead is really harsh :| I dislike it as a disliked some animations from GF (the crazy fans). I did not bought that EP neither. I really do not understand why those animations bother me so much, maybe is just my personal taste :|
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Maybe
    Maybe, like when it's on sale or something, otherwise, I'm not overly excited by it.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Yes
    I’ll pick it up for the new BB items. Console players don’t have the option of downloading CC for new furniture and the like, so we have to take what we can get. But I have zero interest in the lot type, or the Murphy bed, or the concept as a whole.

Now, if the new lot type was “Vacation Rental” or Second Home” And the gameplay feature was finally doing away with the vacation/residential world restrictions... I’d be pacing the floor for Feb 4 to roll around.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    No
    Doesn’t have anything I can use with my game play. Looks boring.
  • Options
    ronhronh Posts: 12 New Member
    Maybe
    I voted a *maybe*, leaning towards no. Why? Simple: I think the ball was dropped a bit on this release, along with a few others. Regarding the Tiny Living and even Island Living, to an extent...living off-the-grid is often the reason IRL people chose tiny living. What I what *liked* to have seen is a more realistic approach. Living OTG does not mean I need to live out of a cooler box, by candlelight and not be connected to the 'net. So, how about some solar, maybe wind or even hydro? There is really no in-between, you are either capable of luxury living, or you are camping.
  • Options
    Maybe
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > I like the gameplay, objects and CAS items even if the male content need to be fixed.
    >
    > (Image)

Wow - that's seemingly some sloppy CAS creation. Looks like something I would do, having very limited mesh abilities to date. Looks like they took a button-up featuring a t-shirt underneath and simply erased the t-shirt part of the texture leaving visible mesh/shadowing where it should not be.

Yep, leaning more towards "no" purchase.
  • Options
    Maybe
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > No, you're not crazy for thinking that. Bunk beds didn't fit within the budget for a stuff pack. I think we'll see them in a future GP or EP.

Hmmm...now I have to go experiment with MOO and lift/lower objects. I think I can stack some bunks.
  • Options
    Maybe
    Nope - stackable but the top bunk is not usable, having tried various heights.