Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can removing single floortiles be such an impossible task?

FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
edited January 2020 in Off Topic Chat
This is not the first time I have tried and failed to do this. I have read several threads about this as well and none of the tricks and tips have helped me. Regardless of how I do, this is where I end up in the end. If I remove one wall to get the stairs to lead somewhere the whole thing is filled up except for the three covering the staircase. I am losing my mind!!! Why is this made to be such an impossible task? Why is the room-feature more important than my open staircases :tired_face:

01-23-20-6-23-04-PM.png
Post edited by Fiddeliz on

Comments

• FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2020
    I try to use the picture in the post but it is not cooperating :smiley:
    Post edited by Fiddeliz on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    edited January 2020
    Use the platform tool and make them smaller and fit them in the areas where you don't want to be affected by the stairs.

I hope that makes sense. It's a bit hard to explain it here.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • renee3124renee3124 Posts: 10 New Member
    Instead of removing the wall, try changing that piece of wall right at the top step to a fence?
  • FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    renee3124 wrote: »
    Instead of removing the wall, try changing that piece of wall right at the top step to a fence?

it still will not let me remove the fence... so it will still be closed off at the top of the stairs lol
    DeKay wrote: »
    Use the platform tool and make them smaller and fit them in the areas where you don't want to be affected by the stairs.

I hope that makes sense. It's a bit hard to explain it here.

Thanks, I'll try that :smile: I think I understand what you mean