Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I got a checkup today. I finally know how much I weigh.

That's always a good thing to know.
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I've had quite an absence for a while.
    The Sims is becoming something I have an urge to play again

Sorak4 Hi! How have you been?? It's been a while!

Can you update the first post with the new page we're going to, please?
    There's a SERIOUS bill that is trying to get passed in Congress, that would Ban Daylight Saving Time! My country is weird to think about doing that!

Nah, our country is weird for having daylight savings in the first place. Did you know that there is an increase in car accident deaths the Monday after DLS that is believed to be directly linked to people running late?

What even is the point of DLS? I don't see any use for it.

I've heard it's to give farmers an extra hour of daylight to work, but that may just be a myth, like how people believe that summer vacation in the US is so long so kids could help with the crop harvest.
    Did anyone get Tiny Living yet?

I'm not sure if i even still want to get it.

How come?
    Tiny living is such an odd choice for a pack.

You're an odd choice for a pack.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    YAS, Lyric and Zinnia, join the dark side.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Zinnia never said she was interested in it in the first place. She doesn't have Sims 4, if you'll recall.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Zinnia never said she was interested in it in the first place. She doesn't have Sims 4, if you'll recall.

Yeah, I know. But I don't want her to suddenly like it now. :P
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

There's a SERIOUS bill that is trying to get passed in Congress, that would Ban Daylight Saving Time! My country is weird to think about doing that!

Nah, our country is weird for having daylight savings in the first place. Did you know that there is an increase in car accident deaths the Monday after DLS that is believed to be directly linked to people running late?

I've heard it's to give farmers an extra hour of daylight to work, but that may just be a myth, like how people believe that summer vacation in the US is so long so kids could help with the crop harvest.

How come?

I dunno. I actually looked at the content and I'm not sure how i feel.

Random but, on the topic of sims, are diagonal stairs seriously not a thing? I had a good idea for a build and it threw the whole thing off. :/
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Yeah, I know. But I don't want her to suddenly like it now. :P

Okie dokie.

How come?

I dunno. I actually looked at the content and I'm not sure how i feel.

Ah ok. Idk why, but I jumped to something wrong with it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited January 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever had a night’s dream come true?

Yeah. In my dream, I was playing mafia here on this website and I was like, "I know who the bad guy is!!! I'm gonna lynch him today!!" And they turned out to be one, in my dream. So when I woke up, I did the same thing and the same player got lynched and actually was the bad guy too. And I was like, "OH ME GOD, I CAN SEE THE FUTURE." :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah. In my dream, I was playing mafia here on this website and I was like, "I know who the bad guy is!!! I'm gonna lynch him today!!" And they turned out to be one, in my dream. So when I woke up, I did the same thing and the same player got lynched and actually was the bad guy too. And I was like, "OH ME GOD, I CAN SEE THE FUTURE." :joy:

XD I've never had that happen to me before.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:

When I was maybe 5 or so, I dreamed I had a Little Mermaid doll the night before my birthday. I woke up the next day and started fervently looking for my Ariel doll. My mom asked me what I was doing and got really upset because she thought I had ruined my birthday. Turns out she'd got me one for my birthday. So I guess I had a dream and a birthday wish come true in one.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Almost lost my temper trying to use Photoshop CC 2020.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I can’t sleep. Guess I’m up for the day now.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I can’t sleep. Guess I’m up for the day now.

Hello.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2020
    oh hey thanks for waking me up body, to let me know that it's raining slightly harder than usual. I definitely did not need to know if the person I was kissing in my dreams was going to kiss me back. This is much better.

Also, there were fancy doughnuts.
    I doubt that dream is going to come true. Not ever the fancy doughnuts part. :bawling:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes, and no? Last year I had a dream about some stuff happening between some friends and it all got blamed on me. One aspect of it happened and thenmore stuff happened IRL and I blamed myself for it.

On a lighter answer, I had a dream where I was at a party and this one specific song was playing, and I woke up to it playing on my sister's tablet.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes, and no? Last year I had a dream about some stuff happening between some friends and it all got blamed on me. One aspect of it happened and thenmore stuff happened IRL and I blamed myself for it.

On a lighter answer, I had a dream where I was at a party and this one specific song was playing, and I woke up to it playing on my sister's tablet.

It's always weird when stuff from the waking world infiltrates your dreams. Once I dreamed my alarm was an air raid siren.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

It's always weird when stuff from the waking world infiltrates your dreams. Once I dreamed my alarm was an air raid siren.

It is really weird. It's only happened to me the one time, thankfully.

Adding onto my answer, not sure if this counts but I've also gotten story ideas from dreams. Never anything major, though.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

It is really weird. It's only happened to me the one time, thankfully.

You're young, I'm sure it will happen again :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

That happens to me often when my body is about to wake up cuz it's waking up time.
    832XG3D.gif
    I got TLS
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member

@Sorak4 Hi! How have you been?? It's been a while!

It's been quite a long and... Somewhat difficult time. Lots of questioning, lots of bad responses. But I figured myself out.
    I think we would be going for page 2000 at this point. Frontpage will be changed.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hi sorak!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Hello!
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited January 2020
    Today's Q Q is a free for all:
    Share one fact about yourself that you think we might not know.

Even tho I love listening to loud and heavy music, I also like to listen to classical music (just instrumentals) from time to time. I don't know any specific titles tho.

I got TLS

tenor.gif?itemid=13775712
    832XG3D.gif
    I got TLS

Feedback?

Even tho I love listening to loud and heavy music, I also like to listen to classical music (just instrumentals) from time to time. I don't know any specific titles tho.

I have a weird fascination with horror.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I got TLS

Feedback?

I have a weird fascination with horror.

Wow, I didn't expect that. :O You rarely talk about it... apart from your dark drawings, I guess. :P
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top