Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

I wonder if it's just the skin itself, and it's one I do not know who the creator
    is lol.

@LunBeauty

Thank you, I have had folders without cc too but its good not to have to
    much cc for a smoother gameplay.

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @LunBeauty Thanks for all the reply comments. <3 I look forward to seeing who Luca chooses. ;)
    Yes, I can see your photos now. Yay! :grin:

@PalmArrow Aww, your character married Elliott. <3 He really is quite charming looking. How is he as a husband? Does he write your character romantic poetry? :blush:
    Shane's story is quite a complex one. There may be some focus on him in my story. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Oh it's the skin that comes with that armpit hair? Darn... :( Oh well. Thanks. <3
    ----
    I meant to throw this in earlier to your "I aim to please," comment. :mrgreen:

I think many are in agreement with me that this song is totally the theme song for your game! :smirk:;):p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzibUJkAFdo

:star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill

Haha,
    yeah that's totally a good theme song for my game :p
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I haven’t actually played the Asquiths lately, I’ve been playing a couple of other saves. I do want to get back to the Asquiths though! They are on the Long lifespan, so toddlerhood lasts 15 days. I’ve got to try and think of stuff for them to do aside from the usual toddler skills... sadly I don’t think they ever got Imaginary Friends, which kinda sucks. Oh well. I also want Martin to get that Uncommonly Good opportunity chain so he can plant eggs, cheese and so on.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I know right? My ladies usually run.XD
    It is funny she keeps changing his name, she'll eventually get it.
    Was hoping she would remember the ball,

Oh I love that lot your sims are exploring.It looks
    so mysterious and I love the stonework.Good job
    sensing out the traps! Bet there's tons of artifacts in there.

@Silverofdreams30
    Gah, I just love Max.I love the bad boy look.
    Its so hot! <3 Him sunbathing on the towel...wowie.

@PalmArrow and @thuggishsplicer
    Thanks! Its something I would totally wear in real life.
    I love dresses.And anything disney.XD

@emorrill
    I kept chuckling as I was writing it.xd
    I'm like "This is so something I would do."
    Yeah, the guilt was eating him alive and even
    if she can't remember it, he felt he owed it to her.
    Sims can't place a radio down on it, as far as I know.I just dragged
    it from the inventory to the ground.

@PalmArrow
    Ha! that's the face I always made when I had to do
    homework lol.Aww his loss, hopefully she can
    find someone to go to prom with.Lol at George
    checking his wrinkles.

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 The thing is, I can't download just a few CC hairs, I have to download huge bulks at a time. It's a bit of a problem I have. :lol:

@emorrill Oh good! It's going to be a hard decision. Usually I'd pick the girl who he's rolled the most wants for, but so far he's rolled wants for both of them evenly.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @LunBeauty

That is usually my problem too just in skins I have almost 3 GB cc lol.

@GraceyManor

Thank you I love him too .
    I have enjoyed the recent updates.
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    Hey everyone. I haven't disappeared, just taking a break from story telling my Big Brother series. I have been reading everybody's stories, though. Just not commenting. I'm giving out Awesomes, Likes, Insightfuls, etc. though :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited January 2020
    Man, I’ve been seeing some really cute Sims in SimCity Buildit that have given me some ideas for when I get my computer running and I can play Sims 3 again.

Not only Eva:
    D8122FE8-C132-4D4F-8274-74A04331E6CC.jpeg
    But poor Miss Petrified-of-the-Dark
    83BF9805-7961-4F96-98D8-C4377C2929CF.jpeg
    and Miss Constant-Reminder-that-you-stink-at-Organizational-Tasks-since-you’re-Constantly-out-of-Building-Materials.
    9C634C83-92CF-4A74-AD5E-9C4F19B8ABC4.jpeg
    Gotta make them in Sims 3. They might make cute Sims 3 sims and potential mates for future generations in my legacy. :mrgreen:

And my city currently looks like this since I revamped it; tore down at least half the city and rebuilt it from scratch making at least 75000 sims homeless and tanking my popularity in the loo. Right down to 51%. But now I’m back Baby! And my popularity has skyrocketed to the top of the charts. Can’t get any higher than 100%.
    C300D3D6-6D83-4BF8-ACDE-EC9FD957978E.png
    https://youtu.be/KI4-kzirdZo
    Screenshot-106.jpg
    “Noooo please don’t put us out of house and home”. Yeah when I master CAW, I’m gonna design my town Hokusai Cliffs and make it in Sims 3. A nice little town similar to my SimCity BuildIt game. Judt so I can film interactions between Sims in town. Then I’ll put the city hall right by the apartments so that they, (in the Sims 3 Hokusai Cliffs, can all demonstrate every bad decision I make in SimCity Buildit. “Lynch our mayor!!! HE’s a louse He tore down our only house!”
    Screenshot-180.jpg
    Oh tons of fun. :mrgreen:

“Coffee and donuts, everyone?”

“Yayyyyy. Our mayor’s great!!!”
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    I should be in a panic and trying to deal with this calamity in-game. “Oh, no, my sims, oh, the humanity!!! Whatever shall I do?!!”

But, hey, Wellbutrin...

...and the fact that I’m just seriously twisted. I’m sitting here watching the houses go up in flames 🔥 and giggling my head off.
    F308C29E-BE54-44C6-9CF5-05EC2EDF298A.jpeg
    I should probably see my doctor about that...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Small update today

[img][/img]1p4aXay.jpg

Morning in the house.

ed84COj.jpg

He freshened himself up

ECem1Rg.jpg

And had a good work out

xBaZxui.jpg

Jade is not feeling work this morning

e2BwWtx.jpg

She had to up her fun so did a bit of dancing.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Max is so cute sunbathing. Jade looks totally into her karaoke. :smiley:
    Thanks so much for the comments on my update. :smiley:
    Looks like Max and Jade are certainly getting along very well.
    Love all the shower pics!
    Jade dancing! She's so cute.

@lisasc360 Margo is determined to get the best of the claw machine!
    Laughed at her running around the skating rink as a wolf. If I ever get seasons back in my game will have to do that with Adam and Marshall.

@telmarina Welcome back to the Sims 3. Happy simming!

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments. :smiley:
    I like using the game animations as much as I can, but it is great to have poses for things that cannot be done in game for the stories.
    I enjoyed reading your story. I like that you start with a sister and brother.
    They've made a great start getting to know the folks in town. Look forward to seeing more.

@Nikkei_Simmer Good luck with Simcitybuidit!
    lol, perhaps too much welbutrin?

@PalmArrow I can see where it looks that way! :grin:
    Looks like she was enjoying herself singing karaoke.
    I hope it works out for the prom.

@emorrill Thanks so much for your comments on my update. :smiley:
    No werewolves cannot sniff out traps. That was just my writing. Anyone can inspect for traps though.
    Yes, that was one of @Charlottesmom's patterns. Good eye!
    I do wish I could learn like that as well. Sigh.

@Lucy_Henley Sometimes gotta take those breaks between stories. I like getting that chain for one or two of my sims as well.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments on my update. :smiley:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Had to go back to using facebook for my images postimage isn't working.
    If anyone knows of a back up host let me know.

82928111_478975406360050_629827310094123008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeF8rXtjSPjJYQKeBfnQysnkGfCEmu8Hi6A8SATvslYJjXi33nqb58dsJmPkpUz9rHkbYD10EwXna0_OZbPf3i65lTUIYxlletKg8SSNBeQFUA&_nc_oc=AQmmNLHSPpM3yJMJdgQmAY1zs2B3JT67bsoWB-KpCqIch94NyJoUuYrLhxCRz20UZ-t9mt4oo6FIJc53-sNEmkgY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4fed11612233efb425b62e6d9a26ab22&oe=5E9E8864
    Anyways I hope my graphics card isn't failing.I never noticed my trees being this color green before.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , that's a cute funny face Max is making in the mirror while freshening up! :smiley:

@emorrill , I'm not actually sure Elliot is a very good husband! Sometimes in the morning he says something like "I'm going to the beach to find inspiration, you can take of the farm, my dear!" and then he goes to the beach and just stands there all day! :grin:

@GraceyManor , have you tried imgur? imgur always worked fine for me.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I would never have noticed this invisible sim stuck in the ground if their umbrella wasn't sticking out! :grin: (I have the Invisible Sim Fixer mod, so it took one click to rescue them.)

YZzflbq.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good luck with Simcitybuidit!
    lol, perhaps too much welbutrin?

@bekkasan, Probably :mrgreen: I may have to see about getting the dosage adjusted. ~snicker~.

Wrote a bit more on the Selfacy fic today

River letting Haruo know (after he asked her) what she thought of Mayumi.
    But a more serious conversation ensued as their discussion turned towards the future. Their plans in the immediate future was to travel and see new places, but what sort of travels that the two of them planned and where they might go.

“I’ve always wanted to further my kung fu and eventually get my black belt.” Haruo stated. “So I guess Shang Simla is also on the list.” He grinned.

River nodded then gave him a poke, “And you...have to teach me kung fu too.”...along with a sweet smile with each punctuated soft poke on you, teach, kung-fu and too.

“Yes, Ma’am”. Haruo stepped back and gave her a salute along with a wide grin while River laughed. But a cloud passed over his countenance as he looked away for a brief moment.

“What is it? Love...”. River asked. “Is there something wrong?”

Haruo sighed and for a long moment he gazed at the lake. Then startling River, he asked, “what do you think of my mother? He looked at her.

River was taken aback by the question.

“Just tell me the honest truth.” He said.

“You really want to hear my honest opinion on her?” River asked.

“Trust me,” Haruo said, “Your opinion is probably not something you haven’t heard me mutter under my breath about her myself.” He looked up at the low hanging branches of the conifer trees they were standing under and picked at one branch absently.

River stood for a long minute trying to think of a diplomatic way to couch her opinion of that insane old bat that was Haruo’s mother. She turned the problem of doing so around in her head in multiple directions: upside down, at various different angles and side ways...but ultimately she failed. Simple was best: “To tell you the god’s honest truth, sweetheart, I think she’s a total narcissistic self-important 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who thinks that everyone in the entire world is at her beck and call.” She paused for a moment. “I know that she doesn’t think I’m good enough for you and frankly, she hates my guts.” She said, a wry grin and a little bit of evil merriment in her eyes.

Haruo raised one eyebrow and nodded as if to tell her to continue.

“And frankly, as long as I can be a thorn in her side, by loving you, that’ll give me absolute pleasure in putting one over on that hag.” River stated, an malevolent smirk on her face as she just absolutely reveled in the idea. “Just watching her squirm, when I kiss you is the highlight of my day in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her off.”

I think that relatively gave Haruo a good idea that River hates Haruo’s mother’s guts.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CatWendCatWend Posts: 7 New Member
    Let's see...a lot. Sunshine Leary and Rita Nelson died of starvation the paper said. Cevin got a couple promotions in his cooking career. Poor Rain has decided she wants to be a rockstar and luckily I was able to control her last trait so now that is a possibility. Morgan and his girlfriend broke up messily lol They have been living in the new home I built for them for a couple days now and I think Cevin REALLY likes the new fireplace (maybe a little to much) pyro alert!! lol
  • Options
    Looks like you must be on “console” @CatWend I tried TS3 for Xbox once. Couldn’t say I liked the game controller controls much.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CatWendCatWend Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="Nikkei_Simmer;c-17378667"]Looks like you must be on “console” @CatWend I tried TS3 for Xbox once. Couldn’t say I liked the game controller controls much. [/quote]

I've never had the opportunity to play on PC, I love all the stuff you all have but I have to say I don't miss all that crashing etc. that I hear about. I have played all the Sims games for the PS 1,2 and 3. Im actually going to get a laptop just for Sims 4 because I want to be able to do all the cool stuff I see here and on YouTube. I spent at least the last five years playing TS3pets and recently went to TS3 after playing pets inside and out over the years and honestly am not completely done with it. I still have a few challenges I would like to complete. I am enjoying the change though! Its nice to not have to deal with pets once and awhile and actually there are a lot of differences between the two games. Anyways don't want to change the subject here lol I like seeing how others play the game🙆 Sim on Simmers!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Ever since I put NRAAS Error Trap and Debug mods on, my game has purred along like a kitten with the occasional out of memory crashes which is usual for the PC version of TS 3. You should try out TS3 on PC; it’s a whole different animal from console.

Secondly, don’t let TS4 players scare you off (they tend to trash TS3 on PC). We know how to keep it running so if you want to attempt it on PC. Look us up and we’ll hook you up on how to keep it running smoothly.
    ——————————————————
    Unfortunately since I only have access to an iPhone for gaming I cannot play TS3 at the moment so am enjoying myself with SimCity Buildit which allows me to get pestered by a whole city load of sims.

Aside to SimCity Buildit Sims “BE QUIET OR I SWEAR, I’LL TURN ALL THE LIGHTS OUT!!! DON’T MAKE ME HAVE TO DO IT!!!! I DON’T CARE IF YOU HAVE TRAFFIC JAMS OUT THE WAZOO. I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH SIMOLEONS IN THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND HAVE FIRE AND POLICE TOO. I’LL MAKE YOU HOMELESS IF YOU DON’T QUIT COMPLAINING!!!!”

and of course Miss Constant-Reminder-that-you-stink-at-Organizational-Tasks-since-you’re-Constantly-out-of-Building-Materials & SIMOLEONS likes to remind me about my inability to prioritize my budgetary spending. :rolleyes: She’s giving me this look of if they put me in charge I could do a better job than you at this mayoral thing, you incompetent putzEBD2DAC4-1BBB-4D33-A0C6-543E795E7AC1.jpeg
    Yeah, can mayors fire people for insubordination?
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 I think I had more GB than that, lol. I'm pretty sure my hairs folder was the biggest, followed by clothes. xD

@Nikkei_Simmer I've never played SimCity, but I heard it's really fun.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update! Did you make Jade skip out on work? :D

@bekkasan Thanks for the comment!
    So do I, but some of the in game animations look a little stiff, so I use poses for my more narrative saves and I love all of the couple poses I find, or just conversations poses.
    I've started with a brother and sister in another save before. At first I wanted to start them off as roommates, but then I'd be too inclined to have them fall in love and get married because that always usually happens, even without my help. :lol:
    Isla Paradiso has many great sims. I'm happy I was able to find a save with all of the bugs fixed so that I can play it properly.

@GraceyManor I use postimage as well and get problems with pictures not showing up. I used to use flickr, but now I think you have to pay if you exceed over 1,000 pictures. Imgur might be a good backup, but I hate how it puts the pictures so out of order. Postimage does that too, but nowhere near as bad.
    As for the trees, I can't really say.
    Edit: I just did a quick google search and found this site! https://imgbb.com It looks free! You can see if it works better than postimage? I'm going to try it out for my next update and see if I like it more. :)

@PalmArrow Oops. :D When I was playing a save awhile back, there was a car in the middle of the road, stuck halfway into the ground. Fortunately, one of my many bug fixing mods fixed it a few minutes later. It wasn't messing with my gameplay, it just looked funny and there was no one in it.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    For some reason Harper has decided to become a glitched sim.I'm afraid I'm gonna have to scrap her.And I don't think I can get her to look the same.:(

I think so because she keeps walking through walls and disappearing etc.And none of my other sims are doing it.I'm trying in a fresh save, so hopefully that works.

@LunBeauty
    Thanks, I tried it but I don't like that one.Because it wants me to "edit" my photos.I can't copy the links.And I don't feel like editing photos.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    @LunBsauty, The SimCity BuildIt game that I’m playing is a mobile game on iOS and Android. It's best played on a large screen iPad or similar Android device, however, I’m stuck playing it on an iPhone 6 so well.

I haven’t actually played EA’s SimCity PC game and am leaning more towards getting Cities Skylines (Sorry, EA).

But SCBi is tons of fun. And I’m managing to get around my reluctance to spend cash on a mobile game for DLC and SimCash. I just wait for the Daily Chest to roll in once every 24 hrs. ~smirk~ and every time I complete an achievement task some SimCash comes rolling in. I’m a cheap bird_1f426.png ~descriptive noun “skin-flint”.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    I'm back with another update! This one will be much shorter, but I hope everyone enjoys!
    Screenshot.png
    The next morning, Luca and Camilla enjoyed some leftover waffles together. They weren't as good as when they were freshly made, but there was no use in letting them go to waste in the refrigerator.
    **Does anyone remember in the Sims 2 how leftover food would never spoil? You could have it sitting in the fridge for a few generations and it would never go bad. :lol: Part of me kind of misses that, but the more practical side of me knows it's not realistic.

Screenshot-2.png
    Luca was the first one to leave for work after breakfast. Camilla still had another few hours, so she sat at the drafting table to come up with a few image designs.
    **Another note, yes there will be a lot, I had wanted to move them into an actual house before this update, but all of the ones I found that would be big enough to hold them, plus a little extra room for mor sims, should they decide to move in, were too expensive. I then tried to build them one, but remembered that I am horrible at building houses. I did find one nice beach looking house for them, but they're still quite a few simoleons short. So, for now, they'll keep living in the boathouse. :) **

Screenshot-3.png
    Screenshot-12.png
    Camilla went to work a few hours later, making a mental note to continue her sketch later. Her first customer wanted the works. Two everydays, two formals, two sleepwears, and one swimwear. Camilla also redid Linda's hair in a more flattering style and updated her make-up.
    **I did take pictures of her other outfits in CAS, which I'll show off in a separate post!**

Screenshot-13.png
    Screenshot-14.png
    Camilla also made over two more visitors who happened to come across the salon. It was her plan to make every sim she came across look fabulous!
    **I've only been changing their hair Everyday wear unless specified otherwise. I only have Summer and Spring activated, so the chances of seeing them in their outwear is pretty low unless you get a colder Spring day. :lol: I'll change other clothing in my spare time if I notice they look too odd. :) **

Screenshot-15.png
    Screenshot-16.png
    As there weren't very many people in the salon over the next few hours, Camilla went outside to enjoy the fresh summer sun and to watch one of the locals play his guitar. He earned quite a few tips in the process.

Screenshot-17.png
    Once the man finished playing, Camilla was feeling bored once again and called Florita to talk to her for a little while.

Screenshot-18.png
    She could hear two of the customers whispering and could have sworn she heard her name, but they were clearly talking about how fabulous she was.
    **Yes, Camilla is a Diva. A fun trait, although sometimes hard when she decides to be mean to someone who she just made friends with, thereby removing that friendship. :/ **

Screenshot-19.png
    Camilla was starting to feel a little too warm in the summer heat and went back inside where she conversated with the guitar man, while Linda talked with Masao.

Screenshot-20.png
    Meanwhile, another customer was arguing with Camilla's fellow stylist. Maybe it was because the customer copied the Stylist's hair? Whatever the reason, they didn't like each other too much.

Screenshot-22.png
    Luca got off of work at around 2:00 and headed to the Summer Festival. There, he called Rei. Even though she had been a bit standoffish at the salon yesterday, he wanted to give her another shot as he really did like her. But he also liked Kaelee as well. It was quite the dilemma for him. She agreed to come over and spend some time with him.

Screenshot-23.png
    It would take Rei a little bit to arrive, so he had plenty of time to make some hotdogs for the two of them, and for anyone else in the park who might want some.

Screenshot-24.png
    Rei arrived just as Luca finished making the hotdogs and he went over to greet her. He couldn't get over how pretty she was. Then again, there were a lot of pretty women living in Isla Paradiso, even if some of them were a little older than he usually went for.

Screenshot-25.png
    Screenshot-26.png
    Screenshot-27.png
    Screenshot-28.png
    Noticing that Rei was feeling a little hungry, Luca was glad he'd made the hot dogs before she came. He offered one to her, which she gratefully accepted. Luca was happy that Rei, like Kaelee, wasn't the type of woman who hated eating in front of men. He was also happy to see that Rei had quite a healthy appetite and didn't shy away from getting seconds because she didn't want to 'seem like a pig'.

Screenshot-29.png
    After their little hotdog feast, the two of them headed to the skating rink that was set up on the festival lot to skate off those extra calories they had consumed.

Screenshot-30.png
    Screenshot-31.png
    Rei and Luca held hands while skating together and all seemed to be going well. They were smiling and laughing with one another. Then, the next moment, both ended up on the floor, a reminder that neither of them were very good skaters. Still, this made them laugh even harder.

Screenshot-32.png
    A quick check up on Camilla showed her shirking her duties by reading up recipes online. At least she learned how to make cookies!
    **I forgot that sims could learn recipes through their phones! She does it autonomously too.**

Screenshot-33.png
    Luca bought a bouquet of pink roses from a vendor and presented them to Rei, which she gladly accepted. They weren't as fancy or expensive as some of the bouquets sold, but she seemed to enjoy them just the same.

Screenshot-34.png
    She thanked him by 'Shaka braing' him like the adorable little quirk that she was.
    **These two go back and forth between the romantic and friendly interactions. I love it!**

Screenshot-35.png
    Luca could feel himself really starting to like Rei. Opposed to his initial opinion of her, she was really fun to be around. Of course, Kaelee was very nice too. He could only hope that neither of them would be hurt in the end or that he wouldn't he hurt, himself.

Screenshot-36.png
    Screenshot-39.png
    Screenshot-41.png
    Screenshot-42.png
    Rei challenged him to a hotdog eating contest. Luca was very reluctant as they had just finished eating a couple hotdogs recently, but he was never one to shy away from a challenge. While he and the other contestant seemed to struggle to get their hotdogs down, Rei scarfed hers like it was nothing, but was still shocked when she'd actually won.

Screenshot-43.png
    Luca wondered how she didn't feel like throwing up everywhere after eating all of that. But she didn't seem too phased by it. Meanwhile, it was taking all of Luca's willpower not to colour the ground in leftover weiners.

Screenshot-44.png
    Screenshot-45.png
    After a quick wash out of their mouths and quite a bit of chewing gum so that her breath wouldn't smell like hotdogs, the two joined up again and began the flirting, which ended in a rather sweet kiss. Luca was happy that she'd come around.

Screenshot-46.png
    Screenshot-47.png
    Some very soft music was playing on the speakers at the festival, so Luca asked Rei for a dance. They swayed for a good ten minutes before Rei had to leave as she had to go to work. Luca was disappointed, but let her go.

**The next part will be up shortly!**
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Here's the next part!
    Screenshot-48.png
    Screenshot-49.png
    Camilla and Luca arrived home within moments of each other and Camilla wolfed down some leftover waffles, while Luca checked his dating profile for new messages. One was from a woman named Persephone who seemed like his type. Two were from elder women. There were messages from a few guys and a few rejection messages, which weren't too mean, aside from the one telling him to jump off a bridge. Luca deleted most of the messages, aside from the one by Persephone and sent her a quick email.
    **Persephone Han is definitely married. There are actually a lot of profiles belonging to sims already in relationships. I think her husband was on at one point too. Lots of infidelity in Isla Paradiso!**

Screenshot-50.png
    Camilla wanted to use the computer after she ate, so Luca relinquished it to her before she decided to bend his fingers back like she used to do when they were kids and sat down to read one of the many recipe books they had. Camilla began checking her blog, noticing she had gained quite a few followers.
    **She's actually working on her writing skill since she rolled the want for it, but I can totally see her blogging around on the computer and it does help with writing. :) **

Screenshot-51.png
    Screenshot-52.png
    Screenshot-53.png
    The next morning, Luca wanted to try out the new recipe he had learned and served it for breakfast. It wasn't exactly proper for breakfast, but the two didn't care. If it was eaten in the morning, then it was considered breakfast.
    Luca told her about his date with Rei yesterday and Camilla was happy for him, but urged him to be careful so that no one would be hurt. Luca fought the urge to roll his eyes, but knew that Camilla had a point.

Screenshot-54.png
    Camilla's tomato plant was looking a little wilted, so she watered it to give it a bit more life.

Screenshot-55.png
    She'd tried using the computer again before work, but it broke down on her, leaving her feeling rather disgusted as she called the repair technician. Neither she nor her brother had the handiness skill to attempt to fix it, themselves.

Screenshot-56.png
    She was feeling much better after a shower as she headed off to work. She hated her new uniform though and wished she had the other one back.

Screenshot-57.png
    Screenshot-58.png
    Screenshot-59.png
    Camilla's first customer was Guillermo Ichtaca, one of the richer sims in town, who wanted a new wardrobe. Camilla was only happy to cater to his expensive tastes and gave him what she thought he would like. Unfortunately, he was a complete plum and didn't seem too impressed. Oh well, at least she got paid for it.

Screenshot-60.png
    Screenshot-61.png
    Her other client was at work and ended up cancelling on her, so she went to the gym to work out for a little bit. The only other person there was a Jason wannabe, who Camilla eyed warily, promising to dropkick him should he decide to pull a chainsaw out of his pants.

Screenshot-62.png
    Screenshot-63.png
    After the gym, Camilla stopped off by the grocery store and ran into a local who decided to insult her weight. Camilla wasn't having any of it and told him off, immediately. She wasn't one to put up with anyone's insults, unless they were good natured and clearly meant as a joke.

Screenshot-65.png
    When Luca got home, he was happy that Camilla was nowhere around and texted Kaelee, asking if she could come over as he missed her.

Screenshot-66.png
    Screenshot-67.png
    Screenshot-68.png
    She was there in almost no time and Luca wasted no time in asking if she wanted to spend the night. The truth is, he also had an ulterior motive for asking her and was happy when she agreed without any hesitation.

Screenshot-70.png
    Screenshot-71.png
    Screenshot-72.png
    Kaelee didn't seem to have any qualms about giving Luca exactly what he wanted. It had been awhile since he'd been with a woman in the more physically intimate sense and he was feeling a little pent up. Kaelee was more than happy to help him relieve some of that stress and she was quite good at it too.

Screenshot-73.png
    Screenshot-74.png
    Screenshot-75.png
    While most people might go to sleep afterwards, depending on how late it was, the two of them still had plenty of energy afterwards and after a bit of flirting, they went into the shower for round two.

Screenshot-76.png
    After their two rounds of woohoo, Kaelee and Luca went downstairs to enjoy some food together. Luca wasn't the type to just get what he wanted from a woman and kick her out. He wanted to make sure that they enjoyed themselves in other ways too.

**That's it for this update! I'll hopefully have another one later, or tomorrow if I don't have time today!**

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top