Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Tiny Living/Anniversary (Jan-Feb. 2020)

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Updated CC
    New and Relevant (and Entertaining)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    stupidsimsplayerstupidsimsplayer Posts: 1 New Member
    how about neil's mods? they havent been updated since last year, but no one has mentioned them here so im wondering if they still work.
  • Options
    badsimbadsim Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi LittleMsSam, i have a question, and hope i may ask here, i can not found the mod .package files "murphy beds break less often, video game console working, and missing channels after downloading twice(file Random Bug Fixes) and unpack the win.rar file. Or i missed it.
    Thank you very much for making and updated your mods.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited January 2020
    i can go into style outfits on some sims who are spellcasters i have 2 screenshots of it if want proof
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    how about neil's mods? they havent been updated since last year, but no one has mentioned them here so im wondering if they still work.

Neil is active on Twitter, you might want to ask him yourself: https://twitter.com/neilsimming?lang=en
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    badsim wrote: »
    Hi LittleMsSam, i have a question, and hope i may ask here, i can not found the mod .package files "murphy beds break less often, video game console working, and missing channels after downloading twice(file Random Bug Fixes) and unpack the win.rar file. Or i missed it.
    Thank you very much for making and updated your mods.

The Murphy Bed package is there inside a folder by the same name and the other two are both inside a folder called Tiny Houses TV Fixes. I checked both the Google Drive and the Dropbox downloads.

If you ever want to get LittleMsSam's attention on the forums you need to place an @ in front of her name (there should be autofill suggestions so you can pick the right name.) Or you can contact her directly on her discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/KpZsvRM

• Options
    edited January 2020
    bandit5 wrote: »
    i can go into style outfits on some sims who are spellcasters i have 2 screenshots of it if want proof

It's not that you aren't believed. It is a game bug. You will have to wait for EA to fix it. There is not a mod fix for it and as Luthienrising said, it is unlikely that there will be, and as PlayerSinger2010 said, there is a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Spellcasters-Styled-Outfits-quot-no-results-found-quot/m-p/8542506/highlight/true Some people are reporting that the problem does not occur every time they play.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @luthienrising just an update.. Simrealist realized today SNB bills has a problem so it's sort of broken so people shouldn't delete it from their games.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Does any one know if a modder has had a go at updating Don't wash dishes where you angry poop? (I know the original creator has gone :disappointed: ) sims can't use sinks for washing dishes with the mod currently installed and its one I rely on a lot in game!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    badsimbadsim Posts: 13 New Member
    @Bananas_45

I download the files always with SimFileShare and with my telephone. In that file is no -Murphy Beds Fix -Missing Channels Fix - VideoGamingConsole not working Fix ( Tiny Living )

I tried now with Google Drive and downloading from my pc, now I have the files.

Thank you very much for your response, also the hint.
  • Options
    mjworleymjworley Posts: 4 New Member
    So I cleared out all my mods and deleted my localthumbnailcache but my main saved game is still getting an error code. But when the mods are still out and I load a different save version, it works and the code does not appear. Does anyone have any experience with this?
  • Options
    IAmTheISZIAmTheISZ Posts: 5 New Member
    Has anyone heard from Twistedmexi? I've checked on twitter and patreon, but I'm not sure that he has been around. I wasn't sure if he had gone on a hiatus.
  • Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Cheekyimp wrote: »
    Does any one know if a modder has had a go at updating Don't wash dishes where you angry poop? (I know the original creator has gone :disappointed: ) sims can't use sinks for washing dishes with the mod currently installed and its one I rely on a lot in game!
    Thank you!

I believe Basemental did at one point. Not sure if he has for the latest patch. Check the comments section on mod the sims for that mod and see if there is a link to the updated version.
  • Options
    ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    @IAmThelSZ Check above our posts somewhere - it's said that he's updated the venues mod...but it's not clear since it seems to be dated back to University... on the other hand it seems like I remember he's not the best at changing dates on updated files....I haven't d/l the update yet so I'll see. He's one of those truly gifted sorts who always seem to have their minds on the next challenge and forget to look behind them...always forward lol I've known a few.
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • Options
    @IAmThelSZ Check above our posts somewhere - it's said that he's updated the venues mod...but it's not clear since it seems to be dated back to University... on the other hand it seems like I remember he's not the best at changing dates on updated files....I haven't d/l the update yet so I'll see. He's one of those truly gifted sorts who always seem to have their minds on the next challenge and forget to look behind them...always forward lol I've known a few.

You are confusing Zerbu with Twisted Mexican. There hasn't been any updated information from Twisted Mexican in this thread.
  • Options
    ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    @Bananas_45 Ooops....you are so right. It applies anyway :-) Unfortunately I've always seemed to have a problem with that particular confusion...I should know better by now. Thank you for correcting that :-)
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    Cheekyimp wrote: »
    Thank you!

I use that mod and the sims can wash dishes in my game. Just had a sim wash a glass. Are you sure you are using the last know version. Look through the comments and find the last one updated.
  • Options
    IAmTheISZIAmTheISZ Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You are confusing Zerbu with Twisted Mexican. There hasn't been any updated information from Twisted Mexican in this thread.

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Updated Mods
    KawaiiStacie Update
    KawaiiStacie's website is offline while she does an extensive mod update.

New and Relevant
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    A new version of my autoweddingring mod that is compatible with RoBurky's mod is now included in the update file:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/19012020.rar

Thanks to RoBurky for giving assistance on fixing it. :)

thank you <3 i hope everything is going well with you and the family
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    edited January 2020
    bandit5 wrote: »

Were they born in-game? Because I've read/heard that they aren't affected if they are, IIRC. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, thanks as always, @luthienrising ! Hope you're feeling better. :)
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @luthienrising I'd like to report that some default CC pet eyes are broken in my game and I removed them.
    Pralinesims Pet Eye Pack No.1
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    edited January 2020
    I asked simsi45 if the beds in his conversion of The Sims 2's Family Fun Stuff need updated, and he said...

"Not these ones, these use the tuning of regular in-game beds, so there is no need to update them!"

So they're good! :)
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top