Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living and Huge Families

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
Has anyone successfully made a tiny home for eight Sims (or any number more than one)? I would love to see them if you have!
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Not yet I made a house for two and six live there though one of them is a robot.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I have look, on Gallery under Rudiarose.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @RedDestiny92 that house sounds very interesting!

@Rudioarose I'll be sure to check it out!
  • DramaticpianoDramaticpiano Posts: 39 Member
    It's a shame console players cant get tiny living yet it sounds really good😁
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Its fun i have been trying to get her creator pregnant through abduction. Got bored had him make a 'male' robot and they fell in love and got married after she rejected him though he accepted her proposal so they are leaving Ill have to hin pregnant the easier way ha. Since they will be moving to their own tiny house. The point the more your gameplay is chill the better it works.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    I haven't yet but I think I will try that with my next build. It's going to be an interesting challenge, but I think I'm going to need the 'Tier 3 - Small Home' to fit all the beds! :smiley:
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited January 2020
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    I haven't yet but I think I will try that with my next build. It's going to be an interesting challenge, but I think I'm going to need the 'Tier 3 - Small Home' to fit all the beds! :smiley:

It's doable as a "Tier 2 - Tiny Home" because I have just created an eight sim (two adults, four children/teens, two toddler) 64 tile tiny home. It does help that I having playing the sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge for years and picked up a few tricks. Also picked up a few ideas from watching Simarchy's creation of a one tile bathroom. Not that I would quite go to that extreme (although I did have a working two tile bathroom in my micro home) but it does give you a hint as how to get a shower/bath combo, a toilet and a sink into a 4 tile bathroom. I would upload it but I can't connect to the gallery at the moment.

Outside

pAd7Y0D.png
    6YgE6nG.png
    NTw8zyH.png

Floor Plan

cZizj2B.png

Outdoor Living

rgQo0PT.png

Indoor living with murphy bed

RmfDU9R.png

Kitchen

Sxx5dZx.png

Bathroom

li1MXFj.png

Which is play tested

xkWyY7V.png

Kids rooms

z8dGdKt.png

Hint: bunk beds would give me an extra eight tiles to place in the living room. (I think EA has got the message by now that bunk beds are a desirable item ;) )

tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I can't wait to make my own attempt at an 8-person tiny house!
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    When I get the pack I'm tempted to try making a 100 baby challenge tiny house. I'm wrapping up my second go through that challenge and feel I need to bump the difficulty up a notch :smiley:
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    I just finished building a micro home for an eight sim family and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I haven't posted enough to be able to post pictures, but my origin id is undersunandsky if you want to look at it on the gallery.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv