Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Butterfly Garden

I just had what I think would be an amazing idea for the game. I'm not sure exactly where it would fit, but I would love it if we could have some type of butterfly garden added to the game. Planting different flowers could attract different butterflies, and then we could have our sims catch them, and breed to make new butterflies in a butterfly house or something like that. I like that we have flower arranging, but I would love a little extra reason to plant a garden of beautiful flowers.

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Butterflies as collectables (similar to frogs and even fish) would be kinda cool for certain Sims. It might be nice for children, especially little girls, to catch them too.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    My main (who was, in his original story, an entomologist focused on lepidoptera!) would like to bounce up and down and say "YES" a lot to this. He already has all the bugs (including butterflies and moths) from Outdoor Retreat, but even more butterflies would be rad!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I would love that. Especially if we can make a huge dome and create a butterfly conservatory.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    This is a beautiful idea. Would love to have it.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I'd love it!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)