Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Jedmadar wrote: »
    Hello, everyone!

My name is Jedmadar. I started playing The Sims back when The Sims 2 was first released so when The Sims 4 came out, I was ecstatic. The features they have come up with are freaking amazing. I'm a huge fan of the moods (playing with emotions).

Anyways, I look forward to becoming even more a part of this community by helping others and learning some tips myself.

Thanks for reading. :smile:

Hello @Jedmadar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and are now also enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads. It is kind of you to want to help fellow simmers :)
    Happy simming! :)
    RadioOwl wrote: »
    Hey y'all! I'm RadioOwl, and I've been playing The Sims since the first one came out; my mom got me hooked on it. I've been playing off and on for years now, and have just picked up the Sims 4 again.

In my personal life, I have an awesome husband and a loving - although strong willed - toddler who turns 2 VERY soon. I love The Sims, reading, playing video games with my husband, and Jesus.

Can't wait to meet everyone and talk about The Sims!

Hello @RadioOwl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and it is special that it was Mother that started you simming <3 It is great that you are back now playing Sims 4 again,
    It is lovely that you have a toddler <3 Perhaps one day they will become a simmer like you!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers about the game as you post on the forums threads.
  • JedmadarJedmadar Posts: 7 New Member
    > @RadioOwl said:
    > Hey y'all! I'm RadioOwl, and I've been playing The Sims since the first one came out; my mom got me hooked on it. I've been playing off and on for years now, and have just picked up the Sims 4 again.
    >
    > In my personal life, I have an awesome husband and a loving - although strong willed - toddler who turns 2 VERY soon. I love The Sims, reading, playing video games with my husband, and Jesus.
    >
    > Can't wait to meet everyone and talk about The Sims!

Hi @RadioOwl !

Nice to meet you! It looks like we're both new to the forums. :smiley:

I can't wait to become official Members together!

Jedmadar
  • collmarMcollmarM Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I'm collar and I love the sims games. I have played Sims 1-4 and I am hooked. Been playing for many years now, LOL! My younger sister is to blame for that. She used to play the first sims game and they would burn down the kitchen cooking. we would laugh that she couldn't keep her sims alive. :) Anyway I guess she got tired of watching her sims die. I want to get her back in the game. I think she would enjoy it as much as me.
  • RadioOwlRadioOwl Posts: 9 New Member
    > @collmarM said:
    >
    > Hi, I'm collar and I love the sims games. I have played Sims 1-4 and I am hooked. Been playing for many years now, LOL! My younger sister is to blame for that. She used to play the first sims game and they would burn down the kitchen cooking. we would laugh that she couldn't keep her sims alive. :) Anyway I guess she got tired of watching her sims die. I want to get her back in the game. I think she would enjoy it as much as me.

Welcome to the forums! I would sometimes play The Sims with my sister, too. It was so fun!
    collmarM wrote: »
    Hi, I'm collar and I love the sims games. I have played Sims 1-4 and I am hooked. Been playing for many years now, LOL! My younger sister is to blame for that. She used to play the first sims game and they would burn down the kitchen cooking. we would laugh that she couldn't keep her sims alive. :) Anyway I guess she got tired of watching her sims die. I want to get her back in the game. I think she would enjoy it as much as me.

Hello @collmarM :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have played all the sims versions and that it was your sister who introduced you to simming <3 It is not good that her sims kept burning down the kitchen as they cooked meals! I hope that your sister will enjoy returning back to play the game. Her sims may have better cooking skills or buy better stoves now!
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    I haven't played the sims for a while, now bought sims 3, waiting for the download to finish. I am SO EXCITED. I've always liked the look of the sims 3 more than the sims 4 <:
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @collmarM :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have played all the sims versions and that it was your sister who introduced you to simming <3 It is not good that her sims kept burning down the kitchen as they cooked meals! I hope that your sister will enjoy returning back to play the game. Her sims may have better cooking skills or buy better stoves now!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
    > @RadioOwl said:
    > > @collmarM said:
    > >
    > > Hi, I'm collar and I love the sims games. I have played Sims 1-4 and I am hooked. Been playing for many years now, LOL! My younger sister is to blame for that. She used to play the first sims game and they would burn down the kitchen cooking. we would laugh that she couldn't keep her sims alive. :) Anyway I guess she got tired of watching her sims die. I want to get her back in the game. I think she would enjoy it as much as me.
    >
    > Welcome to the forums! I would sometimes play The Sims with my sister, too. It was so fun!

Thank you! :) Now to figure out this forum and put up an icon?
    I haven't played the sims for a while, now bought sims 3, waiting for the download to finish. I am SO EXCITED. I've always liked the look of the sims 3 more than the sims 4 <:

Hello @capturethemagic :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again! I hope that you will enjoy playing, creating and building in Sims 3.
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @collmarM :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have played all the sims versions and that it was your sister who introduced you to simming <3 It is not good that her sims kept burning down the kitchen as they cooked meals! I hope that your sister will enjoy returning back to play the game. Her sims may have better cooking skills or buy better stoves now!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

You’re welcome @collmarM :)

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

> @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You’re welcome @collmarM :)
    >
    > You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

Thank you kindly! :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You’re welcome @collmarM :)
    >
    > You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

Thank you kindly! :)

You’re welcome :)
  • SarahSoda9SarahSoda9 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm Sarah, I have been a lifer Sim since its existence in 2000. I have played/own every past game and own all expansion/game packs and a number of the stuff packs (some just didn't seem worth getting). This is the first time I have joined the forum... feeling kinda silly for not doing so sooner. I have been pretty solo in my game, sharing the odd build to the gallery or testing friends with story or build challenges. I hope to get to know some of you, and maybe sharing ideas, builds or challenges with each other.

In game I am a builder and a story teller. I found Sims 4 lacked in story telling compared to the past games which is where my gaming style has lead me. I have been working on story development of characters and the relations they hold with other members in the world. I have been building the towns to have useful community lots that make you want to interact in the world. I have been creating sims who hold some good story development and excitement... and some juicy secrets too...

Feel free to reach out to me... I look forward to chatting :)
    SarahSoda9 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Sarah, I have been a lifer Sim since its existence in 2000. I have played/own every past game and own all expansion/game packs and a number of the stuff packs (some just didn't seem worth getting). This is the first time I have joined the forum... feeling kinda silly for not doing so sooner. I have been pretty solo in my game, sharing the odd build to the gallery or testing friends with story or build challenges. I hope to get to know some of you, and maybe sharing ideas, builds or challenges with each other.

In game I am a builder and a story teller. I found Sims 4 lacked in story telling compared to the past games which is where my gaming style has lead me. I have been working on story development of characters and the relations they hold with other members in the world. I have been building the towns to have useful community lots that make you want to interact in the world. I have been creating sims who hold some good story development and excitement... and some juicy secrets too...

Feel free to reach out to me... I look forward to chatting :)

Hello @SarahSoda9 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy building in the game and creating background stories for your sims and their lives. It is enjoyable creating homes for our sims to enjoy living in and community venues to enjoy visiting. It is lovely seeing our sims interacting with each other and enjoying visiting the venues.
  • RemyyRemyy Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm only here for help but I can't start a thread to ask x_x
    edited January 2020
    Remyy wrote: »
    I'm only here for help but I can't start a thread to ask x_x

Hello @Remyy .
    Welcome to the forums.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start new threads then,

If you are having game issues, it would be best to post about it on a thread on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • renee3124renee3124 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello! I'm Renee. I've been playing since 2000, when my friend received a burned copy of The Sims from a different friend and we would make all of our crushes, and of course, The best Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter. Over the past 20 years, I've played each version of the The Sims franchise. My mom even joined in for Sims 2 and 3, but she stayed on 3. Sims 3 was my favorite version, the variety and customization options were incredible. Storytelling was never my thing, but I do enjoy restyling the ever-so-oddly dressed townies and finding nicely landscaped homes on the gallery and cluttering them up. I recently started a building challenge for myself, where I try to build a starter home with only one pack + base game when needed. I caller it Starter Series. I know, very original. (Is it okay to promote my own builds here?) I go by Doozygirl in the gallery, or you can #starterseries and find them ;)
    In my non-Simming time, I enjoy laughing at comedy tv, cooking, baking, and I just got into reading.

I'm also really trying to get to 15 posts because I NEED to edit one right away.
    renee3124 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Renee. I've been playing since 2000, when my friend received a burned copy of The Sims from a different friend and we would make all of our crushes, and of course, The best Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter. Over the past 20 years, I've played each version of the The Sims franchise. My mom even joined in for Sims 2 and 3, but she stayed on 3. Sims 3 was my favorite version, the variety and customization options were incredible. Storytelling was never my thing, but I do enjoy restyling the ever-so-oddly dressed townies and finding nicely landscaped homes on the gallery and cluttering them up. I recently started a building challenge for myself, where I try to build a starter home with only one pack + base game when needed. I caller it Starter Series. I know, very original. (Is it okay to promote my own builds here?) I go by Doozygirl in the gallery, or you can #starterseries and find them ;)
    In my non-Simming time, I enjoy laughing at comedy tv, cooking, baking, and I just got into reading.

I'm also really trying to get to 15 posts because I NEED to edit one right away.

Hello @renee3124 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000 and have played each of the versions. Simming is very enjoyable! It is lovely
    that your Mother is a simmer also <3 You would enjoy chatting about your sims households and what is happening in your games,
    Your starter home build challenge sounds great! Simmers will enjoy downloading your starters and having them in their games :)
    It is great you enjoy reading. Times passes quickly when reading a good book!
  • SimsMamaJackieSimsMamaJackie Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi im Jackie, Im a mom of 3 little ones and I just like building houses for fun lol.
    Hi im Jackie, Im a mom of 3 little ones and I just like building houses for fun lol.

Hello @SimsMamaJackie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have three young children. Perhaps one day day they will become simmers just like you!
    Building homes is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game, and there are many different styles and types of homes and venues that we can enjoy building!
  • MelinoeMelinoe Posts: 64 Member
    Hello! My name is Melinoe and I've been playing The Sims since the Sims 1. I adore the games and am really enjoying The Sims 4, especially building. I'm working on writing up a challenge too, which I'm really excited about being able to post. Nice to meet you all! ^^
  • jay_is_buildingjay_is_building Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, my name is Jay and I like building. I mostly joined the forum for building challenges. I have a habit of making a nice family and giving them a beautiful house and then never opening the save file again. I'm currently working on a project where in one save file I remake all the lots in all the worlds that I have (I currently have TS4, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Island Living, Realm of Magic, and Discover University). The Sims is one of my main hobbies while I'm studying English at University, along with playing various tabletop RPGs with my friends.
    Melinoe wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Melinoe and I've been playing The Sims since the Sims 1. I adore the games and am really enjoying The Sims 4, especially building. I'm working on writing up a challenge too, which I'm really excited about being able to post. Nice to meet you all! ^^

Hello @Melinoe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sim 1 and are now enjoying playing Sims and building in the game. It is very enjoyable designing homes, furnishing then to suit the sims who live there and testing out landscaping ideas!
    It is lovely you are planning to share your Challenge with fellow simmers. Simmers will enjoy doing your challenge!
    edited January 2020
    Hi, my name is Jay and I like building. I mostly joined the forum for building challenges. I have a habit of making a nice family and giving them a beautiful house and then never opening the save file again. I'm currently working on a project where in one save file I remake all the lots in all the worlds that I have (I currently have TS4, Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Island Living, Realm of Magic, and Discover University). The Sims is one of my main hobbies while I'm studying English at University, along with playing various tabletop RPGs with my friends.

Hello @jay_is_building :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building! It is a fun and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! Your project of remaking all the lots in the world you own is great! They would be special neighbourhoods for your sims to live in and visit.
    Simming would be a lovely restful break from the stresses of your studies.
    This is a link to a thread of Build challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top