Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bought Tiny Living now game crashes form launch

Bought and downloaded the new Stuff pack TL and now my game boots up but then after seconds of it starting the launch it crashes, I don't even get to chose to load or start new game. I get no error code or anything. What to do.... does this have something to do with the legacy that is coming out or that is out. As My Mac is way newer then 2012. As well as I have windows 10 on it, which is where I am loading and trying to play the game.
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is your game updated?

Do you use mods?
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Bought and downloaded the new Stuff pack TL and now my game boots up but then after seconds of it starting the launch it crashes, I don't even get to chose to load or start new game. I get no error code or anything. What to do.... does this have something to do with the legacy that is coming out or that is out. As My Mac is way newer then 2012. As well as I have windows 10 on it, which is where I am loading and trying to play the game.

You’re using a boot camped version of your Mac to play Sims? 🤔
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

If your using mods then move the mod folder to the desktop. If no mods I don't know what could be causing the crash unless it's a crash bug with this pack that is happening on mac.
  • purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    My Game is completely updated, Have no mods or even CC in there at all. and just in case I did remove the mods folder out, tried playing it 4 differ times, same results each time. Yes I have a Mac desktop well past 2012 date they stated that I needed to play, however I do have Windows 10 loaded through bootcamp on this Mac. Sims has always played better on my Windows side never has an issue before now. I played the sims before I bought this pack about 2 weeks ago and it was just fine. So not sure really what is going on. If they are not going to do updates on this game anymore I am probs just a loss cause then right?
    sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @purpleto280 - I'd try to repair the game in case the download of the latest update or pack went wrong, and see if that helps. If not, please, open a thread in the Technical Issues forum here. Technical issues don't belong on here, so I'm going to lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top