Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Witch Way is a lovely home for when the new pack is released! :) Very nice exterior design, tower, exterior texture, front and back porch and balcony! It is great that there is a basement, and a sleeping area there. Very nice tower sitting nook! The spiderweb wall pattern, string lights and spooky chair there looks great! Very nice open plan living area. The windows dining nook is very nice for Sims to dine there with light coming through the windows. The spooky themed sofa and armchairs in the living room area are great! Skelly bear in the upper bedroom is cute! Very nice tower bathroom.
    Simmers will enjoy having their witches Sims living there :)
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Witch Way is a lovely home for when the new pack is released! :) Very nice exterior design, tower, exterior texture, front and back porch and balcony! It is great that there is a basement, and a sleeping area there. Very nice tower sitting nook! The spiderweb wall pattern, string lights and spooky chair there looks great! Very nice open plan living area. The windows dining nook is very nice for Sims to dine there with light coming through the windows. The spooky themed sofa and armchairs in the living room area are great! Skelly bear in the upper bedroom is cute! Very nice tower bathroom.
    Simmers will enjoy having their witches Sims living there :)

@rosemow Thank you! I hope to build at least one more that will be decorated with ROM stuff. Will need to get started on that soon I guess. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Loving the new pack "Real Of Magic" so far. Haven't played any yet, it might be a couple of days before I really get into playing, have lots going on and working on building first in some of my free time. I started building when ROM was announced and have just been waiting for it's arrival to finish. I did release one house before ROM. You can find it and many of my builds on the gallery.

Crystal Cottage Front:
    3Brl9CA.png
    Back:
    qNZLJhJ.png
    1st floor:
    A4RbzF5.png
    2nd floor:
    Fs80mCk.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    My next build can be placed in any world that you like although, it does like to be near the water. Here are a few pics of it.

Dark Magic Boathouse:
    Front
    WzvQvA8.png
    Side
    bAnFaOZ.png
    Back
    CIlYTa5.png
    Bedroom
    KNUJKgD.png
    Living Room
    RnfStAB.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Both builds are very nice! :) Crystal Cottage is a lovely magical home! Very nice exterior design, towers, windows and roofing! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The wall and floor patterns are very nice.
    The exterior design of Dark Magic Boathouse as a boat looks creatively great! :) Very nice deck area and the string rows of skeleton lights on the exterior are a great touch! Very nice black and white colour scheme of the build. The patterned floor rugs and patterned bed are nice.
    Both builds are very nice! :) Crystal Cottage is a lovely magical home! Very nice exterior design, towers, windows and roofing! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The wall and floor patterns are very nice.
    The exterior design of Dark Magic Boathouse as a boat looks creatively great! :) Very nice deck area and the string rows of skeleton lights on the exterior are a great touch! Very nice black and white colour scheme of the build. The patterned floor rugs and patterned bed are nice.

@rosemow Thank you! Thanks for always being so kind. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I've been a busy bee with remodeling/redecorating my main house featuring the ROM. I also wanted to try something different and built a waterfall pond for the first time too that I have named "Amethyst Moon". Just going to share the outside and my ROM room with you. The rest of the house is still work in progress. Special thanks to Rosemow for her awesome canvas painting that I have in my manor.

Reaper Manor
    sUOX1EV.png
    umqGFEe.png
    IiM5NPg.png
    2I9P2Fb.png
    EHARhWS.png
    VEftVmz.png
    IeFYkx9.png
    Wz8X17T.png
    0ZiaXp3.png
    G3az3xt.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited September 2019
    Reaper Manor is a lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design and the patterned windows are pretty! The pink waterfall rock pond is so very lovely! It is so very beautiful! The water fountains,rooks, flowers and pond are lovely! Very nice magical themed furnishing of the magic ROM room! The wallpaper is nice, and very nice cauldron area for Sims to enjoy making potions! The patterned floor rug is nice under the cauldron. The crystals are pretty on the hive wall shelves, and it is nice that familiars are on the other shelving. Very nice crystals fireplace sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire, reading a book.
    Reaper Manor is a lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design and the patterned windows are pretty! The pink waterfall rock pond is so very lovely! It is so very beautiful! The water fountains,rooks, flowers and pond are lovely! Very nice magical themed furnishing of the magic ROM room! The wallpaper is nice, and very nice cauldron area for Sims to enjoy making potions! The patterned floor rug is nice under the cauldron. The crystals are pretty on the hive wall shelves, and it is nice that familiars are on the other shelving. Very nice crystals fireplace sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire, reading a book.

@rosemow Thank you. I hope they do enjoy it. Thanks again for your lovely canvas paintings.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my University build. The middle floor is common areas of the living area and kitchen and in between the two areas, is a place for bikes. The top floor had 2 dorm rooms with 3 beds each. It also has a split common bathroom. The bottom floor has a common bathroom, game area, and study.

Looney Uni Dorm
    ScAUcUp.png
    Bottom floor
    EZcc0lr.png
    Middle floor
    eyjwWFs.png
    Top floor
    jitU9CH.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Beautiful builds @mamasquirrel =) ♥♥
    Looney Uni Dorm is a lovely place for Uni students to enjoy living! :) Very nice exterior design, very great layout and the blue and yellow colour scheme is very nice! Very nice furnishings and patterned flooring. It is great there is a bikes area in the central area of the middle floor! Very nice rooms for Sims to take breaks from study and enjoy playing ping pong and card table games. Very nice study room for sitting and reading books,or doing studies at the computer desks.
    It is a very nice Uni dorm! :)
    Taoron wrote: »
    Beautiful builds @mamasquirrel =) ♥♥

@Taoron Thank you and thanks for taking the time to look at them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Looney Uni Dorm is a lovely place for Uni students to enjoy living! :) Very nice exterior design, very great layout and the blue and yellow colour scheme is very nice! Very nice furnishings and patterned flooring. It is great there is a bikes area in the central area of the middle floor! Very nice rooms for Sims to take breaks from study and enjoy playing ping pong and card table games. Very nice study room for sitting and reading books,or doing studies at the computer desks.
    It is a very nice Uni dorm! :)

@rosemow Thank you and I would totally live there if I was going to Uni. I hope you are doing well and thanks again for always being kind.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Hello everyone! Hope all are doing well. I wanted to post my entry for the tiny house contest. The first floor has a bathroom, bedroom, and study area. The second floor has a eat in kitchen, and living room. The outside has an attached garage, outside dinning and cookout. This lovely home is filled with all things glam.

Scarlet Glam
    HxM0gMm.png
    RXQzoeT.png
    TxMrtjz.png
    KDBZhWm.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Scarlet Glam is a lovely tiny living home! :) Very nice exterior design, wall texture, and pretty flowerbox windows! Very nice garage and bike nook. The back porch is very nice to enjoy cooking on the grill and eating meals in the outside air. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The red and gold colour scheme is very elegant and beautiful! Very nice marble flooring!
    It is a very lovely home! :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Wonederful Tiny @mamasquirrel
    Scarlet Glam is a lovely tiny living home! :) Very nice exterior design, wall texture, and pretty flowerbox windows! Very nice garage and bike nook. The back porch is very nice to enjoy cooking on the grill and eating meals in the outside air. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The red and gold colour scheme is very elegant and beautiful! Very nice marble flooring!
    It is a very lovely home! :)

Thank you @rosemow
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Taoron wrote: »
    Wonederful Tiny @mamasquirrel

Thank you @Taoron
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone! I've been building a few homes for the Tiny Living pack. Here is one that I have finished.

Micro Living Cade is available on the Sims gallery under Squirrelwithacup.

QOrrgyh.png
    Y34xGuf.png
    SNUtIND.png
    w8LbbPx.png
    R0L4abB.png
    4ZKsDAL.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Micro Living Cade is a lovely tiny living home! :) Very nice exterior design, layout and pretty flowerbox windows! The outdoors dining and bbq area under the home is very nice! It is very nice that water wraps around the edges of the patio. Very nice area with the Murphy bed!
    Thanks @rosemow. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is another build I did for tiny living. This is a tiny home built in Sulani.

Tiny home Aqua
    X9BMCZK.png
    ScSoPCL.png
    HjOhixM.png
    0RA280q.png
    M313ltv.png
    6i54kJT.png
    Sg5gspm.png
    NsC92kr.png
    fphMulO.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Tiny Home Aqua is a lovely tiny living home for Sulani! :) Very nice exterior design , weathered wooden wall texture and canopy covered lounger sitting area! Very lovely interior furnishings! The blue colours are very pretty and calming! Very nice curtains used! The design of the kitchen nook is very nice. The tropical fruit bowl is a nice touch. Very nice sofa seat tv watching area. The window dining table area is very nice for Sims to look out at views whilst eating a meal.
    It is a very nice and calming tiny living beach home! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top