Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Tiny Living/Anniversary (Jan-Feb. 2020)

Comments

• elin86elin86 Posts: 4 New Member
    I had a problem where i was thrown back to where choose world with an error and restart the game. After several hours searching for what cc it can bee, it seems like it this two

MDN Daer0n NSD outdoor set Grill Counter
    MDN Daer0n NSD outdoor set Grill
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @TwistingOak Are you on the Legacy edition? Because Meaningful Stories is not compatible with it. And are you testing Meaningful Stories alone or is something else in Mods? Asking because @roBurky says the mod is compatible with the patch.

@AnnLee87 PolarBearSims has confirmed that NO! Ask for Advice~Parenthood is working with the patch. Try it without MCCC included -- it's possible that there's a conflict with MCCC. I'll list All Year Plants (Scarlet) as broken but I'd suggest talking to @ScarletQueenKat about it in case it's a new mod conflict. She's active on her Discord server.

Thanks @gettps and @elin86 !

Broken Mods
    All Year Plants (Scarlet)

Broken CC
    MDN Daer0n NSD outdoor set Grill and Grill Counter

Updates from KawaiiStacie:

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    is there a mod fix for the broken spell casters?
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited January 2020
    @luthienrising the updated version of All Year Plants is not broken. I test all of my mods (and updates) in game before making my mod status posts. I had no issue with plants being labeled as Out of Season. I also just double checked the tunings to make sure I didn't miss anything and there's nothing for me to update.

@AnnLee87 please test the updated version of All Year Plants without any other mods because the update is working fine in my game, it may be conflicting with another mod. Another possibility, if you're on the Legacy version my mods are not compatible with that at this time.

Additionally, if it's what I have listed in the Known Issues section of the mod page, then you'll have to do one of those solutions. There's nothing else I can do for that.

You should also be aware that even without the update, it wouldn't have caused the buy/build issues that you described, it was basically to update for the new pack. If you need further help you can come over to my discord, so we don't derail this thread.
    Post edited by ScarletQueenKat on
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    edited January 2020
    Im having issues with MizoreYukii No Fade Sims and Objects as well as MizoreYukii No Fade Everything.
    When editing the worlds, some lots were not showing up and if placed a new lot, they either would not show up on the map or the not change at all or the image would be of the previous lot.
    I tested this with only MCCC and got the same results... unsure if its conflicting with MCC V.7 or if it needs an update

ETA: I also would experience severely long load times (I'm talking about 5 mins+ just to load the lot or the world. My normal wait time is 10-15 seconds)
  • badsimbadsim Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi,
    Did anyone know if the mod Show Sim Info from itasan2 ,compatible is with patchupdate 1.60 ?

I can not found any information of the mod works with patch 1.60.

Thanks
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    A new version of my autoweddingring mod that is compatible with RoBurky's mod is now included in the update file:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/19012020.rar

Thanks to RoBurky for giving assistance on fixing it. :)

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Im having issues with MizoreYukii No Fade Sims and Objects as well as MizoreYukii No Fade Everything.
    When editing the worlds, some lots were not showing up and if placed a new lot, they either would not show up on the map or the not change at all or the image would be of the previous lot.
    I tested this with only MCCC and got the same results... unsure if its conflicting with MCC V.7 or if it needs an update

ETA: I also would experience severely long load times (I'm talking about 5 mins+ just to load the lot or the world. My normal wait time is 10-15 seconds)

You should leave this feedback on the MTS page for No Fade Sims and Objects. It might be useful for MizoreYukii. I didn't see where anyone else has posted issues;
    badsim wrote: »
    Hi,
    Did anyone know if the mod Show Sim Info from itasan2 ,compatible is with patchupdate 1.60 ?

I can not found any information of the mod works with patch 1.60.

Thanks

I checked the comments section on the Show Sim Info download page at MTS and no one has reported an issue.

• xPurple_SimmerxxPurple_Simmerx Posts: 16 New Member
    I know that we're aware of the stylized outfit problem with spellcasters, but has anyone had a problem with playing with genetics producing spellcasters with no faces? If the produced sim is normal it has a face, but if it is a spellcaster it has no face, just teeth.
    I believe it must be a mod or piece of cc, but I haven't found which one. I'll update when I find out.
    Sorry about so many posts. Turns out to have been from not updating cien's no ea eyelash mod. I just noticed yesterday since I haven't played with spellcasters much, so I wasn't sure if it was a new problem or not. So it's not related to this update at all, so sorry for posting here.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I don't know if this is because of the latest update but Zerbu's more cas presets mod isn't working anymore, at least not for me.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I know that we're aware of the stylized outfit problem with spellcasters, but has anyone had a problem with playing with genetics producing spellcasters with no faces? If the produced sim is normal it has a face, but if it is a spellcaster it has no face, just teeth.

This is the ea eyelashes remover. Grab the updated Version 5
    edited January 2020
    @ScarletQueenKat Thanks for the update! Removed the mod from the Broken list
    @bandit5 I've seen no new mod-fixes for Spellcasters. What specific problem are you having?
    @simsluvr90 Have you checked those mods entirely alone, including without MCCC?
    @badsim There have been no reports about that mod. I don't count it as reported fine unless the modder says so themselves.
    @jonilla1 I haven't seen other reports on that one. Might want to post at Zerbu's support Discord.

Not Broken
    • All Year Plants (Scarlet) - the update is fine

Updated by Bienchen
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Some General Reminders

Legacy Players: Mod updates are not for the Legacy edition unless the update specifically says so.

Broken Mod Reports: Please test mods with no other mods installed to rule out mod conflicts before reporting. This includes MCCC.
    edited January 2020
    New and Relevant
    Updated Mods
    the spell casters can't get the styled outfits or the custom bodies and is from child too elder
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    the spell casters can't get the styled outfits or the custom bodies and is from child too elder

The styled outfits is a bug - you can find more info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Spellcasters-Styled-Outfits-quot-no-results-found-quot/m-p/8542506/highlight/true
    yes is a bug was hopeing fora mod too fix it till is patched
  • Anfernee93PAnfernee93P Posts: 42 Member
    I wasn't able to see or select he "Tiny Home Residential" lot type until I removed mods having to do with venues, these may have to be updated:
    Zerbu - Venu Changes
    Zerbu - Changes to existing venues
    Little Miss Sam - More Buyable Venues
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    Zerbu has already updated.
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is because of the latest update but Zerbu's more cas presets mod isn't working anymore, at least not for me.

There is no mention of that Mod on having trouble on Zerbu's Twitter.

You may want to hop over to Zerbu's discord for assistance: https://discordapp.com/invite/8d8ydNY
    edited January 2020
    @bandit5 That doesn't sound like something a mod can fix.
    Thanks @Bananas_45 !

Updated Mods
    Updated Mods by LittleMsSam
    Tiny Living object support added to:
    • Ask to Upgrade
    • Buy a better Mattress (Better Energy/Comfort on Beds)
    • Foster Family
    • Live In Services
    • More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types
    • Personal Objects (Computer, Tablets & more)
    • Roommates
    • Send Sims to Bed
    • SimDa Dating App

New and Relevant
    • Murphy Beds break less often, Video Game Console working, and Missing Channels in Random Bug Fixes - (LittleMsSam)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top