Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz I watched the first 15min of the video. I've got it saved to watch again when I have more time. It was the introductions. You do have some pretty sims and some more interesting sims. :smile:
    Good luck with the graduations. I think I would decide the others didn't really need diplomas! lol I like uni, but can only take a couple of sessions of it once in a blue moon. Sometime I'm going to set up a homeworld uni and see how that goes. I just don't have anyone I'm interested in sending to even a homeworld one right now.

@emorrill Glad you got some playing time in and that the internet finally came back! I'm looking forward to your story.
    I didn't finish my update yesterday so I hope I have time to work on it this evening. Work is gonna be busy unless someone cancels.

@thuggishsplicer I think you can buy it if you change the lot designation from junkyard to something else.
    Love the view from your lot that you built. Looks great.

@Nikkei_Simmer It boggles the mind to think of writing that many words!
    Mine is definitely not a typical legacy with my veering off into another family members story and then veering back. :lol:
    I'm glad that my story has captured you. It is not just about them being occults and glad you get that. I've heard folks say they can't read it because of the occult. :cry: It is about family and love as well as the adventures, and that doesn't necessarily mean blood ties. Lots of ways to make a family.

@Aaeiyn Thanks for the comment on the picnic!
    Wow...Hendrik won Pov. Nice for him, but not so much for Ivan.
    Well, Ivan just showed he does truly care for Danielle. Actions speak louder than words and I needed my proof. :lol:
    Hendrik has much to think about since Harold is safe this week as Hoh.
    He surprised me! Letting Ivan off the hook, but, I do understand his reasons.
    I didn't believe Harold would have let Hendrik off the hook since he wants it to be just him and the girls.

@ChuChuExpress I would sure have a hard time studying in that study. It is not very restful at all. :tongue::wink:
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @bekkasan, page 3777.
    Yeah, maybe more decorations might be needed!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Nothing new from me today but it is worth mentioning that Will Wright is 60 years old today so I have changed my profile picture to celebrate :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , yay, Happy Birthday Will Wright!
  • Options
    Just two pics from a not very eventful playing session:

George cracked me up when he finished a painting at the drafting table and then sort of guiltily shuffled away as if he didn't want anyone to notice!

d82Eq8w.jpg

Evangeline will need a prom date in a few days. I'm considering Timothy Wainwright. He is descended from Blair Wainwright, Cyclone Sword, Kaylynn Langerak, either Miraj or VJ Alvi, Connor Frio, Jamie Jolina, and my own founders Clark and Odessa. Yes, I'm thinking about pairing Evangeline up with a distant cousin! As the town is living its fourth and fifth generation, almost everyone is related to everyone else!

GkLeGMT.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

I forgot to mention, that video was awesome
    skilled dancer.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Finally I can do comments now since our internet is back. Good nelly... :unamused:
    It seriously felt like our family was taken back to 1993 yesterday! :lol: Daughter didn't like it... :joy:
    But it sure was fun pulling out the old Finding Nemo VHS for her to watch. :blush: Never did get it on DVD. Disney DVDs are freaking expensive and I found a load of Disney VHS tapes at the thrift store years ago for $2 a piece!! Score! :star:

Anyway,

@Nikkei_Simmer You are an amazing photographer. :star: Gorgeous picture of the Heron there. ;)
    We all spend a lot of money on our hobbies, it's not just you. :blush:
    And of course Please Forgive Me came out in ‘93. Dang was it that long ago?
    ^Yes my friend...it was. :( It's insane how fast time flies and it flies by even faster the older you get. (I'm coming to find).
    ----
    Oh my goodness what you wrote there about Parker witnessing River kissing Haruo for the first time, and his ever present feelings for her, was heart wrenching! :cry: But man how you captured it all perfectly in words! :star:
    Your evil face emoji. :lol:

@MKSizzle I'm glad this thread is still around that you were able to look back and find your old posts. :)
    This thread isn't dying if I have anything to do with it! :grin:;)
    Hope your new computer arrives soon!

@GraceyManor First off, I can't believe I didn't recognize that song as one of Bryan Adams! :confounded: (He's a cutie, but his raspy voice always kinda bothered me a little. :lol: ) I always loved "I do it for you" - of course - but another one of his that's my favorite is "Heaven" and "When you love someone" that he did for the Hope Floats movie. :)
    I like the way you set up the Hospital areas. :)
    Doctor Adams is a cutie. :love:
    There was no couch off to the side for him to sit on? :confused: Poor guy.
    (So he apparently collapsed on the floor after speaking with the doctor, according to what you said to bekkasan? Yeah that wasn't written in. :( But it's ok sweetie, I miss things in my writing sometimes too when I'm caught up in the moment. <3 )
    Uh oh...she has amnesia... :(
    Maybe this is a good thing though...it will give them both a chance to start over together. But...will Brandon be willing to reveal the truth to her, that led to her accident, when she started getting her memory back? That's the question. ;)
    ----
    Thanks for the reply comments. <3 You did well staging this last chapter too. And yeah I have to limit my CC too because too much will lag my game as well, even being on this "new" computer.

@bekkasan Ha ha! I loved that you watched the video of Napoleon Dancing! :joy:
    I love nerds vs cool kids stuff.
    ^You know I'm the same. :smirk:
    Thanks for reading my blog post. <3 But yeah, I'm happily moving forward with this new story. :)
    I love the songs you pick. You and emorrill are great at that.
    ^Aww, thanks. :blush:
    ----
    Thanks. <3 Sounds like it's a busy Monday for you so I'll try not to bother you with too many texts. ;):kissing_heart:

@thuggishsplicer Oh man, I should just PM stuff to you from now on, or just throw out in one that I made some comments to you. ;) Glad you didn't miss my post there.
    but that moustache is WAYYY better on Harvey than on the picture.
    ^I kinda thought so too. :blush:
    I think I'm having a crush on Harvey.
    ^Awww! I love it! :smiley:<3
    I am amazed at the fact that most everyone I've shared the bachelors with think that Harvey is the best looking one! :star:
    Seriously! (He's the most rejected one in the Stardew Valley community from what I've read :( But it's a different generation than ours playing the game. They don't have good taste. :lol: j/k). And ok maybe I'm not amazed because I certainly think he is the biggest hottie out of them all (Alex second :love: ) but it just goes to show that intelligent and/or nerdy is still the new sexy! <3
    ----
    Wow sims can't buy the junkyard? :confused: Well that stinks!
    Love the house you built on Juan Darer's lot. :) I fixed up Juan's house once and I wish I had taken pictures at the time because it didn't look too bad. :grin: (That was years ago when I never took pictures. *sigh* )

@Aaeiyn Thanks again for replying to all my comments. :blush: I enjoy reading them.
    I see...guess I get a little confused about how the game works and what sneaky things people are doing to win. ;)
    I'm getting there. Just needed some inspiration and motivation.
    ^Oh you're ok. <3 I completely understand as a writer myself. My excitement will still be here when you have it ready. :)
    If you ever have some extra time, and seriously no pressure <3 , I wanted to refer you to my blog if you ever feel like checking out one of my stories or two. :)
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com
    Happy writing! :star:
    ----
    Oh hey you got it posted! Sweet! :smiley:
    I'm happy Hendrick won PoV, but it complicates things doesn't it? :naughty:
    I don't blame Hendrick for feeling hurt after what Celeste said, but she makes a point.
    Funny how everyone wants to talk to Hendrick now that he won PoV... ;)
    Bold move there Ivan!
    Hendrick is a smart guy. :star: He's no dummy.
    He chose Ivan not to be evicted? Wow. That was nice. But I get the feeling he knows what he's doing. ;)
    (Maybe my confusion here) How is there a tie with Genevieve and Hendrick? Isn't there a tie with Madgenta also? Cause Celeste and Ivan both voted her out. :confused: Ohhh nevermind I see. I'm getting it now. :p
    Gosh Harold you are so gross! :unamused: Take that dent in your plan! Hendrick has taken the fall and I'm proud of him! This way Harold will have a better chance of getting voted out! :star:
    Yup now Ivan knows Celeste is out to get him and Danielle. :smirk:
    Good answer Hendrick. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Yes it's finally back. :blush: Sad thing is, we don't have fiber in this neighborhood. :unamused: #smalltownproblems
    ----
    Yes Napoleon certainly had some hidden skills no one expected! :lol: Thanks. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday to the wonderful Will Wright! :star: Without him we wouldn't be having all this fun and expressing our creativity and talents. <3

@PalmArrow Aww, that's a lovely painting George. <3
    Timothy is a good lookin' kid. 👍
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill, aww, I didn't know that Harvey was the least popular bachelor among Stardew Valley fans. He deserves better :(
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 So I guess we see that Vegetarian sims, even in wolf form, can still get sick when consuming meat. :)
    Pip's wings are pretty. :love:
    I can't stand that married sims get the hearts for other sims, but I guess, now that I think about it, it makes sense because naturally us married folks notice when someone is good looking, we just don't act on it. And actually it's more the sims acting on those feelings, while they are still married, that bothers me! :angry:
    Sad Margo doesn't remember what she does when she's a werewolf :cry: Not even the people she meets...
    Yup, get your study on girl! ;)
    Hope she has a nice chat with the Wolff family and gains some knowledge.
    Yeah I guess not. But when she ate the raw steak while in wolf form, she didn't get the feeling sick moodlets.
    Yes they are pretty for a male fairy... :)
    Same here but I just try to remember that people in real life also end up getting some type of feelings for others even though they might already be married. I do know that it happens as I've had a couple of guys trying their best to earn my attention. I was once told by a former co-worker why he liked me so much, he said it was because I was faithful to my husband. Of course I knew that they guy himself wasn't faithful to his wife as I knew one of the ladies that he was sleeping around with as she used to be a co-worker of mine at another job that I used to work at.
    Yeah it's sad that she can't remind anything that she does when in wolf form. But maybe as time goes on, she could find ways that will help her remember what she does so that she doesn't always worry about and fret about whether she did anything bad or if she ever hurt anyone while in wolf form. Maybe she can find another person that's a werewolf that can help her and give her tips on this kind of stuff. I guess we shall see later.
    Yeah she want's to learn whatever she can about lycans and their ways.
    ----
    When I got a phone call that doesn't have a name on the caller ID, I still pick because sometimes we have some of our doctor's that when they call, their name doesn't show up. Even some of our utility companies don't show their name on my caller ID. But when I do pick up and say "Hello" 2 or 3 times and no one answers, I will go on about them being a spammer and that we don't deal with spammers so they better hang before I report them to the FBI for fraud. Of course whoever it is always hangs up before I can finish my little rant to them...lol I once had one guy from India that was trying to tell me that I won a trip and so when I called him a spammer, he tried to tell me that we was legit. But I still told him that he was a spammer and that I wasn't falling for his lies since I hadn't even entered my name into any contest. He then got really nasty with me and called names and such. I hung on him...lol
    ^Yup I'll answer most calls too because we have a couple of physicians from the valley that will call us.
    Dang girl you are so brave! :lol: That was amusing! And we both know that guy got nasty with you because you called him out on the truth. :unamused: People these days...
    ----
    The hubby keeps telling me that I shouldn't answer the calls that don't have a name to them but I tell him that sometimes it's a doctor's office or even the insurance company calling and that I don't I want to miss those types of calls.
    hehehe, I'm not afraid of telling those spammers where to go. When Nextel was still and not owned by Sprint, they used to call here several times of day almost everyday trying to offer one of their better services than the one that we had, we would tell them to stop calling us. I got on there and told them where they can go with their annoying phone calls and the hubby just sat there in his chair allowing me to rant on to them. They would tell us that it takes 30 days for them to stop calling our number and that we probably would keep getting more phone calls until them. The hubby called and complained to someone that's higher up, so they ended up ending the calls to our house only to call the hubby's phone until he finally cancelled the service with them and went with Verizon for our cellphone service.
    ----
    Aww, cute deer prance. :blush:
    Gotta love when sims step into the bookshelves. :lol:
    Lol! I saw the heart on the butt and thought maybe someone came over and Margo got frisky with them in the shower. :lol: Nope!
    Hope she has a nice chat with the Wolff family and gains some knowledge.
    That it is... :)
    Yeah really...lol
    Naw she hasn't met anyone yet to being doing that kind of stuff in the shower... :blush:
    Yeah hopefully they will be willing to sit down with her and talk about things that they might have in common.
    @lisasc360 Sounds like Margo mostly had fun at the Summer Festival. ;) Letting her aggression out on the whack-a-gnome cracked me up. :lol: And the part where Branch fell flat on his face without breaking his glasses!
    Aww, sad about Flora. :cry: And for her family.
    Burned mac and cheese...it always makes me cringe seeing that. :grimace: 🤮
    She certainly did have fun while at the festival. It's the 1st fun day that she's had since finding out about her bad deed. Yup she needed to relieve a lot of stress that she had pent up...lol It's funny that he was more worried about breaking his glasses and not being a fool in front of a lady because he lost his balance.
    Yeah really. I would think that it would taste quite nasty but Margo didn't complain though.
    Of course Pip is quite upset about his mother's death, so she understands that Pip's mind isn't into cooking good meals at the moment.
    ^Good point. I like that. :)
    Yeah she couldn't fault Pip on his bad cooking at a time like this... :)

@GraceyManor, I hope that Harper gets her memory back and that catch Emma and Howard and have them locked away for attempted murder.
    @lisasc360
    Sounds like Margo had a very
    busy day.Oh werewolf! nice!
    I love the scratch the furniture animation.XD
    She sure did have a busy day as it kept her mind off of things.
    Same here... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    thank you... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 The Goodfellow's are a nice family to come and visit with her.
    Bummer that being a wolf didn't keep her from being sick. Guess dining on the raw meat is out for her! :lol:
    Cute deer!
    Yeah they must had a family day out at the beach and decided to head over to Moonlight Point since that's where Margo was at even though she didn't really talk to any of them except for Pip... :)
    It was the hot dogs that got her sick as the raw steak didn't. Or at least I didn't see any of the sick moodlets after she ate the steak.
    He sure is... :)
    @lisasc360 I love the pics of Margo enjoying the festival. So much fun and a tiny bit of frustration with the claw machine. Bummer about Flora, she goes too fast in that world! hehe, I brought her back in my Adam quest story line.
    Thank you! She had a fun time while she was there... :) Yeah that claw machine wasn't very nice to her whenever she tried to get a prize from there.
    I didn't know that she dies off so fast like that. That's a bummer that they did that to her... :(

@thuggishsplicer, congrats on your family completing another year... :)

@Aaeiyn,
    @lisasc360 Great shot of Waylon and Gator Wolff! Also, love your Heart Censor LOL
    Thank you and thank you... :) Since I have it to where I don't have the blur on my Sims in my game, I will go into my Paint app and add a heart to areas that I want to cover providing that I couldn't angle the camera in a way that hides their nakedness... :)
    @lisasc360 Margo definitely accomplished, a lot.
    That she did... :)

• Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Aaeiyn Thanks, I love adding interesting textures to their guitars. XD

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! ^^
    I hope to be lucky and see one of your updates.

@bekkasan I'm torn between cheating and buying the lot with a different designation or leaving the way it is. Maybe I could make it a home lot. I'll settle on something eventually.
    -I like that house a lot and I felt like playing with it. XD

@lisasc360 Nice seeing you around! XD
    I hope your Lisa is having fun in Riverview.

@emorrill This problem of your tags not reaching me has been around for more than a year! Luckily I'm used to checking all your posts for any tags. LOL
    -I wish I could take part in the thread the way I used to, but I've been looking over and just lurking to avoid spending too much time. Last year, I must have spent several months without opening it.
    -It's unfair that Harvey is the most rejected! I've been interested in guys with moustaches lately, so maybe that's a reason. Also I like the nerdy types (e.g. my ex-boyfriend...) I love his picture in your signature!
    -I've tried to fix both Pidgin Roost and Juan Darer's house once or twice. This time, I gave up on it and added new stuff. After a few game-weeks, the city gets a little boring and removing and adding new houses makes the place more interesting.
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited January 2020
    I have a lot of updates 'cause I want to get done with my Big Brother Series and move onto something else. May be in multiple parts (3+ Posts or More)

@ChuChuExpress Love those Lips!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Thanks for the comment on the picnic!
    Wow...Hendrik won Pov. Nice for him, but not so much for Ivan.
    Well, Ivan just showed he does truly care for Danielle. Actions speak louder than words and I needed my proof. :lol:
    Hendrik has much to think about since Harold is safe this week as Hoh.
    He surprised me! Letting Ivan off the hook, but, I do understand his reasons.
    I didn't believe Harold would have let Hendrik off the hook since he wants it to be just him and the girls.
    You're welcome! Yes, Ivan truly cares for Danielle ;) Yep, Hendrik is a cool cat. Harold is not a fan of Genevieve, too much.
    Nothing new from me today but it is worth mentioning that Will Wright is 60 years old today so I have changed my profile picture to celebrate :smile:
    Good to know!

@PalmArrow Yeah, Towns get that way, after awhile ;)
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Thanks again for replying to all my comments. :blush: I enjoy reading them.
    I see...guess I get a little confused about how the game works and what sneaky things people are doing to win. ;)
    I'm getting there. Just needed some inspiration and motivation.
    ^Oh you're ok. <3 I completely understand as a writer myself. My excitement will still be here when you have it ready. :)
    If you ever have some extra time, and seriously no pressure <3 , I wanted to refer you to my blog if you ever feel like checking out one of my stories or two. :)
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com
    Happy writing! :star:
    ----
    Oh hey you got it posted! Sweet! :smiley:
    I'm happy Hendrick won PoV, but it complicates things doesn't it? :naughty:
    I don't blame Hendrick for feeling hurt after what Celeste said, but she makes a point.
    Funny how everyone wants to talk to Hendrick now that he won PoV... ;)
    Bold move there Ivan!
    Hendrick is a smart guy. :star: He's no dummy.
    He chose Ivan not to be evicted? Wow. That was nice. But I get the feeling he knows what he's doing. ;)
    (Maybe my confusion here) How is there a tie with Genevieve and Hendrick? Isn't there a tie with Madgenta also? Cause Celeste and Ivan both voted her out. :confused: Ohhh nevermind I see. I'm getting it now. :p
    Gosh Harold you are so gross! :unamused: Take that dent in your plan! Hendrick has taken the fall and I'm proud of him! This way Harold will have a better chance of getting voted out! :star:
    Yup now Ivan knows Celeste is out to get him and Danielle. :smirk:
    Good answer Hendrick. <3
    You're welcome! No worries. That's why I'm here to clear the air. Got your Blog saved. Yes, I did post, and I'm going to be posting, some more! Maybe even ending this series, IDK, yet. Yes, that's how it works. Whoever is in power, gets bothered with broken promises. Yep, Hendrik knew Ivan had a better shot at winning the Game, than himself. Yes, Harold is really gross, and it'll get worse. Some of it, may surprise you. Yep, Ivan noticed LOL Hendrik is a cool cat.
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn,
    @lisasc360 Great shot of Waylon and Gator Wolff! Also, love your Heart Censor LOL
    Thank you and thank you... :) Since I have it to where I don't have the blur on my Sims in my game, I will go into my Paint app and add a heart to areas that I want to cover providing that I couldn't angle the camera in a way that hides their nakedness... :)
    I'm pretty sure I have that same Mod LOL
    @Aaeiyn Thanks, I love adding interesting textures to their guitars. XD

(HoH) Bull Riding
    rbxR9Pt.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it's time to crown a new HoH. Harold, since you were HoH, last week, you cannot participate in this week's HoH Competition. House Guests, each of you will be riding a Mechanical Bull. Whoever lasts on the Bull, on the longest, wins this Week's HoH. Results:

1st Place: (47 Seconds) Celeste
    2nd Place: (22 Seconds) Genevieve
    3rd Place: (13 Seconds) Ivan
    4th Place: (10 Seconds) Danielle

Big Brother: Celeste, since you lasted on the Bull, the longest, you are this week's new HoH. Please retrieve your HoH key, from Harold. This Challenge is adjourned.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room...
    Celeste: I can't believe I finally won HoH. Everyone in this House, should be scared because Celeste is in charge. I'll be making the right decision, not just for myself, but everyone, in this House.

Genevieve: I'm really happy that Celeste won HoH. Although, I wish I would've won it, 'cause I haven't won HoH, at all, yet. I feel confident, that she's going to keep me safe. We've been having a deal since Week 1, of this Game. And, she hasn't broken her promise, yet.

Danielle: I have mixed emotions about Celeste winning HoH. She says she's gunning for Harold, but she's, also, been targetting Ivan. I don't know how she's going to explain herself, if she nominates Ivan.

Ivan: I'm a little uneasy, that the one person, I do not trust, at all, aside from Harold, has won HoH. She's been trying to get rid of me, since Week 1 and has been unsuccessful. Supposedly, her new target is Harold, but she's known to spit out words, that's convenient, for the situation. I'm pretty sure, the only person that's 100% safe, in this scenario is Genevieve.

Harold: I'm unsure of what Celeste is going to do. Unlike the other House Guests, Celeste actually has a brian and sees right through me. Maybe, if I can get her alone and explain my new proposition, she might see things, my way. I refuse to allow for Pretty Boy, to outlive me, in this House. I've come so close, yet so far.

Nominations
    74UPD15.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for the Nomination Ceremony. The HoH, Celeste, will pull one key, out of the Key Box. Who's ever Key gets pulled out, of the box, is safe, from being evicted. Celeste, please start the Nomination Ceremony.

Celeste: I just want everyone to know that this is nothing personal, just business. With that said, Genevieve, you are safe.

Genevieve: Danielle, you are safe.

Celeste: I have nominated both Harold and Ivan. Harold, I nominated you because you creep everybody out. Not only that, but I feel that you swing too much, to whoever is in power. Unlike the rest of the House Guests, you switch allegiances, when it's convenient, for you. Compared to the rest of House Guests, we're consistent with our allegiances. And, Ivan, I've nominated you because you are a phenomenal competitor. If any one of us has a chance in winning this Game, you need to be out of the picture. It's no secret that I've been aligning myself with the Girls, and I'll continue to hold true, to that. While, Ivan, you are aligned with Danielle, who's aligned with me, you, yourself, are not aligned with me. I had made a promise to protect both Genevieve and Danielle. And, it doesn't include either Ivan nor Harold. This meeting is adjourned.

Big Brother: Thank you, Celeste. It's official, both Ivan and Harold are nominated for eviction.

Celeste: I gave a fantastic speech. Everything I said was true. I gave my word to both Genevieve and Danielle, that I would not turn against them, since Week 1, and I've held onto that promise. Making myself look like the bigger person, in this situation. Danielle will understand, that I only gave my word, to protect her, and that doesn't include Ivan. I know Genevieve, has my back. I, also, believe Ivan understands, my point, as well. He prefers Danielle to stay in this Game, over him, so I'm just brilliant.

Genevieve: I think Celeste did a phenomenal job, in her speech. She's just giving it to us straight. She kept good, on her promises and outed the appropriate folks, that needed to be outed. Hopefully, we can finally get rid of Harold, once and for all! I'm getting so sick and tired of him, already.

Danielle: I was rather taken a back, by Celeste's speech. It has a "ring of truth", to it. Celeste did promise to protect me, since Week 1 and has never gone back on her word. Unfortunately, that deal never included Ivan. And, she's been coddling up with Genevieve? I really don't understand why. I don't trust Genevieve. I've never liked Genevieve. I'll be incredibly annoyed if Genevieve wins this Game. Moreso, with Harold but still, I don't think Genevieve deserves to win this Game.

Ivan: I'm really proud, of Celeste, actually. She's shown that she can be trusted, unlike Harold. She's correct, when she says she never promised neither Harold nor myself protection. Only Danielle and Genevieve, which I'm fine with. As long as Danielle is safe, that's all that matters. I'll be on the block, for her, anytime.

Harold: Celeste is crafty, but I do have an offer, that she cannot refuse. I think she'll find it rather intriguing. If she wants to win, she'll have to keep me, in this game. I'll explain how, after the PoV.

(PoV) Bull Riding
    rvM1w4O.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for the PoV Challenge. All House Guests are eligible to compete, in this Challenge, at a choice for the PoV. The House Guest that stays on the Bull, the longest, wins. Results:

1st Place: (48 Seconds) Celeste
    2nd Place: (26 Seconds) Harold, Ivan
    3rd Place: (16 Seconds) Danielle
    4th Place: (15 Seconds) Genevieve

Big Brother: Congratulations, Celeste, you have the PoV. You get to decide if you to use it, when Eviction Day, comes. This Challenge is adjourned.

Celeste: I feel very powerful, right now. Not only, did I win HoH, this week, but I, also, won PoV! I am in full control, right now. I'm surprised I haven't heard, from Harold, yet. He was probably waiting for PoV before making his move. He's so obnoxious!

Genevieve: Another Challenge that I never win. But, I'm happy it's Celeste. I doubt she's going to change out her nominations. If she does, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Danielle: As long as Harold didn't win the PoV, I'm happy. I am absolutely 100% confident that Celeste is not going to use the PoV because everybody wants Harold, to go home.

Ivan: I'm happy that Celeste won the PoV. Hopefully, she keeps her word and keeps everything the same, for Danielle's sake, since Danielle is in the Safety Seat. I am pretty sure, that Celeste is not going to use the PoV, though. Harold, needs to go.

Harold: Celeste won the PoV. Now's my chance, to let her know, what my proposition is. One she can't refuse. It benefits, the both of us. If she doesn't go for it, she's taking a big chance, in losing this game.

A Plan, Maybe?
    IrYd9hL.png
    After the PoV Challenge and Celeste's victory, Harold decided to pay his usual visit, to the one, in power. Celeste is not surprised to see Harold and opens with "Hello, Harold. I was wondering, when you were going to show up?" Harold snipes with "you'll listen, if you know what's good, for you." Celeste, annoyed "what do you want?" Harold replies with "it's evident, that a lot of people want me out of the House. But, I think I can make a great access, to the winner." Celeste asks "how so?" Harold responds with "if you take me to the Final Two, you're guaranteed to win over any of the remaining House Guests." Celeste is intrigued. Harold continues "taking any of those three, they have too much 'good', in them. You and I are most known to being devious, but I think others perceive you as less devious, than me." Celeste says "I'll think about it." Harold pressures Celeste, a little, "please, Celeste. I really want to help you succeed." Celeste didn't respond to that, and Harold leaves.

Celeste: Why must Harold make such an interesting point? He's right. I'm not as well liked compared to Ivan, Danielle and even Genevieve. But, I don't want to be alone, in this House with him. I have a lot to think about and go over.

Harold: I think Celeste heard me, when she realizes, compared to the other Goodie Two-Shoes around, both of us are quite frowned upon. She'll increase her odds at winning, as long as I'm around. No chance, she'll win against somebody like Ivan or Danielle. Genevieve, maybe, but Genevieve has done more good than bad, compared to Celeste. Hopefully, Celeste takes me up, on my offer. She'd be foolish not to.
    Post edited by Aaeiyn on
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Aaeiyn, page 3777.
    You talking about the wallpaper in Rachel's study or Rachel's lips? Either way, thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    @Aaeiyn, page 3777.
    You talking about the wallpaper in Rachel's study or Rachel's lips? Either way, thank you!
    Yeah, those and you're welcome.

I'm too tired, to post the rest of my Updates. Will post, another time. Later!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited January 2020
    My Angel Here on Earth (Haruo and River’s Wedding Song)
    (Lyrics by Nikkei_Simmer)
    Lost alone, in an empty world,
    Tryin’to find a guiding star,
    5413ABBF-DF4E-45E2-8C4A-69BB827D5570.jpeg
    Turnin’ to find nothing at all
    Serenity was a step too far,

More and more kept goin’ wrong
    Things never turned out right,
    Batter’d through an endless storm
    Tellin’ me to give up the fight,
    E2F8C6A8-B015-46D5-BE62-89FFF25F71FC.jpeg

Bridge to Chorus
    But then along came you,
    You lit up my path with your love,
    27D7DB1B-114C-4267-A8AA-58951B2F0BBD.jpegA3F6359B-2A52-47E0-8EF6-51B8C567EF46.jpeg
    You made it all worthwhile,
    You gave me back my strength,
    C9A0C932-3633-4E9B-ADC7-B98FCEF252C0.jpeg

Chorus
    When did you become
    My guiding light?
    My shelter from the storm,
    4C15AD50-F91C-4B0F-B1DB-C90D3C7230C0.jpeg
    When I couldn’t see
    You lifted me
    Your love would keep me warm
    0D6F78F8-94F8-4856-818C-DCE3BEFBF0A9.jpeg
    Cause when I met you,
    You made me see my worth
    I love you more than life itself
    You’re my Angel here on Earth.
    9AE7B666-9A1D-406A-B909-668CDF04DF47.jpeg
    I didn’t know how I could see
    Find my strength my inspirations,
    Guiding life a palette of colours,
    Hope to rise above my station,
    0A557C76-32E7-4606-A360-139C8B3C995F.jpeg
    Attacked by my own insecurity,
    Cast upon Doubts vicious sword,
    0B16B142-A679-4233-B913-B8BC94CB46F1.jpeg
    A blank canvas on an empty easel
    Bars of music with no chord,
    08C1004E-6FAC-4898-9027-769AD6273631.jpeg
    But then along came you,
    You lit up my path with your love,
    You made it all worthwhile,
    You gave me back my strength,
    A8B27912-5B98-41AB-B55F-43A6B8A9AE12.jpeg
    When did you become
    My guiding light?
    AEBF3E20-CBE3-462A-9077-A66175BF1B79.jpeg
    My shelter from the storm,
    335FE34C-38F7-42CA-A035-8076906A64FF.jpeg
    When I couldn’t see
    You lifted me
    Your love would keep me warm
    46B4F9DF-B928-420D-AE30-3F443EB5B350.jpeg
    Cause when I met you,
    You made me see my worth
    DB0BC2C8-7ADB-4CB6-921E-74A5EAF7F61F.jpeg
    Reception%2B2%2B%252823%2529_portrait.jpg
    Screenshot-91.jpg3386EC84-6529-4B90-8C2C-E0F554A62A3A.jpeg
    6DB42E67-785B-4F71-BF84-0CEB29C10355.jpeg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited January 2020
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    "I'm a little dizzy...take my hand." Harper said as she stumbled about."I got ya." Brandon
    responded, staying close by her side."Is this where you live?" She asked."No, you live here
    Harper."

Screenshot-71.jpg
    "Oh...this place seems shady.I don't like it here." She said nervously."You're okay,
    I'm not going home any time soon." He said."Oh.Where do you live Brando." "Its Brandon."
    "Oh..I thought it was Brando? Who's Brando?" "I have no clue." "Oh."

Screenshot-72.jpg
    As he sat her on the sofa, he collapsed at her feet."Harper, I'm so sorry.
    This is all my fault." "Sorry for what? What did you do?" "Something not so very nice.
    I need to tell you, but I don't know if you'll even remember it afterwards..." "Oh, well
    you can still tell me Brandy." "Its Brandon." "Oh.Right."

Screenshot-73.jpg
    "Look.." Brandon said."When we first met, it wasn't the best of greetings.You had
    spilled some nectar on me, and I kind of went off on you for that." "Oh, but I understand! I think
    I'd be upset to." Harper said."That's not all." he continued."My agent Howard suggested to befriend
    you to make myself look good for publicity." "Publicity? Why do you need that?" She asked."I'm an actor
    Harper, I star in movies." "Oh...so you used me to make yourself look like a hot shot?" "Uh...when you
    put it that way, it sounds awful...but yes, I did." "But I really came to like you Harper, and I don't care
    about fame or publicity or any of that anymore...I just want you back Harper...you really helped me become
    a better person.

Screenshot-74.jpg
    "Anyways, turns out Howard wanted to get rid of you after he saw how much
    you mean to me...and this is where we are now.Either he or this selfish Emma
    caused your accident...Its all my fault." Harper looked at him."It sounds like it is...
    but everyone makes mistakes...Sounds like you feel really bad..I don't remember going
    through any of this, but I believe you.And I forgive you Brenda." "Its Brandon." "Right...I'll get that some time."

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Brandon didn't want to leave her side so he brought his sleeping bag and slept on her floor.
    He wanted to make sure she was okay.After all, Howard and Emma were still out there, and if
    they find out she's alive...."
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Hey everyone. :)

Looking through pictures I took to prepare for the first chapter of my new story with the Stardew Valley singles. :blush:

When I merged all 12 of them into one of the houses in a separate save, they were getting hearts for each other out the wazoo! Not surprising though. :lol:

Especially these hearts between Harvey and Maru. Like I didn't see that coming a mile away! :smirk:

Harvey-Maru-Hearts.jpg

I will say this...relationships in this story may surprise many of you Stardew Valley fans. :smirk:

:mrgreen:

Keep calm and Sim on my friends! :star:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    "Morning Harper...How you feeling?" "A little tired...bryan." "Its Brandon."
    "Darn it.I'll get it eventually." She said getting annoyed."I wanted to take you
    to some familiar sights, hopefully that will jog your memory." "Sure, we can try."

Screenshot-78.jpg
    "Look familiar?" Brandon asked, as they looked out over the rocky
    coast."Not really.Should it?" Harper said, confused."I took you on a picnic here
    shortly after we met...no memory at all?" "none"

Screenshot-80.jpg
    "Well, maybe if we redo our outing..It will come to you." He beckoned
    her over to the picnic basket.

Screenshot-82.jpg
    I have no clue who he is, but he's sure cute Harper thought,
    trying to put together who he was or how she knew him.

Screenshot-81.jpg
    And he was trying everything in his power to get her to remember him.
    It killed him to see her this way, and kept blaming himself for it.

Screenshot-83.jpg
    "Well, how about a dance Miss Harper." Brandon asked as he held
    out his hands."I'm not a good dancer, but sure." He smiled."Something
    tells me you are."

Screenshot-85.jpg
    Harper, I love you...please remember me He said to himself
    as he gazed at her.

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Long time no see! I feel so bad for leaving again for an extended amount of time. The biggest reason was that I was tired of my game always crashing, even though my computer is supposed to be able to handle demanding games. But I finally broke down and pulled almost all of my CC and am now playing a mostly vanilla game, aside from a few ea and store edits that I found floating around a few tumblrs, as well as some less graphically demanding default replacement skins and eyes. I do miss my Kurasoberina Primer HD skin, but I think this new skin looks better with the EA/Store hairs. My game still stutters a bit, but it's nowhere near as laggy as it was before and I'm now able to play again for hours on end without experiencing any crashes!

On to the comments! I'm only going to do this page!

@ChuChuExpress I love the loudness and pops of colour in each room! The family just looks so fun and interesting to play. I've never thought to give children heavy make-up like that, but they are fairies. So, maybe it's a fairy thing? Rachel is adorable and definitely has a bit...heart. ;) Yeah, we'll go with that, lol.

@PalmArrow It's definitely hard being in a multi-generational save where everyone is related to everyone in some way. :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer Such gorgeous wedding pictures and wedding song! :)

@GraceyManor Brandon and Harper are so sweet together and I hope Harper stays safe!

@emorill Adorable picture! They definitely look smitten with one another! :)

@GraceyManor I hope Harper remembers! It's so heartbreaking, but I'm sure she'll remember soon enough!

I haven't taken a lot of pictures of my current gameplay, aside from a small few. But I thought this one was pretty funny!
    Screenshot-10.png
    What zombies really get up to during the full moon! :lol:
  • Options
    @LunBeauty ! :smiley: Oh it's so wonderful to see you back here and hear from you! I missed you and have thought about you often. <3

Yay for your game not lagging and crashing as much. :star: It's sad cc can cause that when they can make the game all the more exciting...
    Are you gonna work on another Sims related story again? ;) I miss reading your work. :)
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @emorrill I'm so happy to be back! Yeah, I don't know why. My computer can handle all of my other games, which are even more demanding specs wise. But I so much as think of adding a little bit of CC to my Sims 3 game, it's like 'Nope!' I do miss all that shiny CC I had. I still have some CC, such as clutter items and edits/retextures. of EA and Store hairs and clothes.

I definitely will! I have a few households that I made a few months ago floating around in the Houses bin. One of them is a brother and sister that I'm really proud of because they're some of the first ethnic sims I've made. The other is a single sim, who I could put with one of my favourite premades, Eddy Mullis as a sort of opposite best friends roommates sort of deal.

In other news, my boyfriend and I found a new house! We're supposed to move in sometime around March. I also have the house plan and definitely want to recreate it in my sims game, even though I am horrible at building houses!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited January 2020
    Turned Parker and Ethan into your typical Canadian hockey jocks.
    “You ever stop, bender?” Parker asked.

“Hey, at least I get off the bench, duster. They need to get the pan and broom and take some of those cobwebs off’ya, eh?” Ethan snickered.

“Shut up, hosehead. Good try last game in April? Eh, did a celly on an own-goal, ya goof!” Parker sniped,”Other team’s goal is that way. Need a seeing eye-dog, eh? Next time, use your stick for a cane. Maybe you might find the right net. Gettin’ chirped so hard, it’s gotta burn, man...”

“Kinda hard when the goalie’s blocking glove side, ya loser.” Ethan gave back as good as he got, “I’ve heard better chirps out of a dead bird, eh.”

“Bite me!” Parker gave Ethan the middle finger. “You on the other hand were going ‘what the hell, ref, every time he blew when you stumbled off-side with the puck.” Parker pantomimed flipping through a book. “Might wanna look up off-side in the rule book? Bunch, Doesn’t mean what you think it does. It doesn’t mean you can skate past the other team’s icing-line before you get a whistle, hoser.”

3921 words on the word count of the rewrite ofChapter six of the Legacy for ff.net.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    I played Sims 3 yesterday but only a random save I do not post about,
    so nothing from me today.

@LunBeauty

Oh wow, I have wondered where you took off to.
    Great to see you pop in again.
    Glad you are back to play again.

@thuggishsplicer

I have a new save but been a bit lazy to post from it recently, been randomly playing
    my other not post about save he.

@emorrill

Yeah very good skills lol.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Nice change to the profile. I hope Will had a happy birthday!

@PalmArrow Hi! That is a cute picture of George. I like the painting he did as well!

@lisasc360 Nope, it wasn't a bummer. She wanted to be resurrected and is now reunited with the love of her life, they both drank a potion and are YA again and can grow old together.

@Aaeiyn Aha, Celeste is the new hoh. Bye bye Harold. :lol: I figure she will nominate him and Ivan.
    Bingo....right. I still think Harold will go. Ivan is a competitor, but Harold creeps the girls out.
    What has Harold got up his sleeve. I know Celeste will not trust him!
    Oh...duh. Celeste would win against Harold, but, he might have something else up his sleeve to pull of the victory. Don't trust him Celeste!
    She has made some good allies though by being faithful, so she's got some votes against the other girls for sure.

@Nikkei_Simmer Beautiful pictures and beautiful words.

@GraceyManor lol that she keeps changing his name.
    Glad he was honest and told her what happened.
    Amnesic Harper is smarter than normal Harper and didn't run! :grin:
    So sweet him sleeping in the sleeping bag in her room to protect her.
    Love the picnic and the dance!

@emorrill Harvey and Maru and hearts. Sweet. I've never played Star Dew Valley so will be interesting to see who pairs with who.
    Do the ones not chosen by the player pair up in that game?

@LunBeauty Hi there! Glad you were able to make your game playable even though it meant losing cc. I had to take out two demanding EP's (pets and seasons) for mine to behave on my laptop after win 10 conversion. Thanks windows...not.
    Great pic of the zombies. I don't know why some folks don't like zombies. They are so much fun to watch! :smiley:
    Congrats on the new house.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I have a little update from today's gaming so far.

[img][/img]PlY0zAj.jpg

I opened my game, it was a warm day so I sent Max to the beach.
    Jade was at her acting job.

[img][/img]q4EdaM7.jpg

[img][/img]xvFG842.jpg

3NbAQ92.jpg

Max enjoys sunbathing in the shadow, he won't get sunburnt.

lnvSwI2.jpg

He stayed here quite some time.

EU0HsWa.jpg

Noticed the other male I created Theron also was out sunbathing.

bDbUYeD.jpg

Jade arrived back home from work.

2x7rdsN.jpg

isyLYf1.jpg

with a wish to sing karaoke so I let her do that.

All for now

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks for joining the celebrations! :smiley:

@emorrill Will Wright gave life to billions of Sims :smile:

@bekkasan I hope that he comes back to The Sims one day :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights