Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is this video suggesting at??

So I was on my phone, and Google sends notifications if theres something I'd like, and there was a new Sims ad. And this is it:

Seems inocent enough, just a celebrity premoting the game. But when has a celebrity (specifically musician) just did a commercial for the game? Specifically Baby Ariel and Katy Perry. Considering how big KPop is could we get KPop in the game? Maybe even Mamamoo (? I think I don't listen to them) merch? We may never know.
Sims are Lit

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I read about this. I was surprise that she's one of the spokespersons, because I never knew that she's playing any game, particularly TS4. But, she's among the top idol in SK at the moment. Perhaps, she's been appointed as a spokesperson? I'm not entirely sure.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh please please please no more real-life brands or people in this game!!!! I hate the Star Wars stuff, the Moschino with real lettering... ENOUGH ALREADY!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited January 2020
    this got me scared about that joke i made before that sims 4 katy perrys sweet treats would instead be kpop group in rainbow clothing
    eep eep cancel interaction cancel interaction this is a bad bad idea

truly hope it is just an ad or results in nothing bigger than stuff pack
    I mean maybe they are just trying to appeal to east asia market with this now that they got chinese and all in game
    *hopeful thinking*
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited January 2020
    idk why this double posted
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd say it means nothing she is just being used to advertise to her young audience I'm sure.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Let the young lady get paid is what I say
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    They got Hwasa out here advertising for the sims now?! :o I think I've seen it all :#
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    CBook wrote: »
    So I was on my phone, and Google sends notifications if theres something I'd like, and there was a new Sims ad. And this is it:

Seems inocent enough, just a celebrity premoting the game. But when has a celebrity (specifically musician) just did a commercial for the game? Specifically Baby Ariel and Katy Perry. Considering how big KPop is could we get KPop in the game? Maybe even Mamamoo (? I think I don't listen to them) merch? We may never know.

AIGOO, NOT SURE, CHOSOMNIDA
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    뭐?? What??
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    They recently added a new language. Maybe she speaks that language?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited January 2020
    Oh please please please no more real-life brands or people in this game!!!! I hate the Star Wars stuff, the Moschino with real lettering... ENOUGH ALREADY!

....I for one don't mind Star Wars stuff....

but with that all being said, I wouldn't doubt it at this point.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    First time I ever felt excited about a possible collaboration. Love all things k pop and I'm not ashamed to say it. :D:D:D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    They recently added a new language. Maybe she speaks that language?
    It was Simplified Chinese added. She speaks Korean
    Sims are Lit
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    We should have collabs that appeal to lots of people,not just pop stars or fashion. I like fashion,but I want to see other things that EA could collab with. EA could very easily talk to Sott Cawthon about a FNAF collab, or talk to the CEOS of 7-11 about a collab. Heck,EA could even talk with Nintendo or musicians such as Weird Al or the rock band KISS about a collab. Young adults do like other things besides fashion and pop music,EA.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I love Hwasa. Looks like a basic promo ad to me.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Lmao oh god, I really hope they never actually collab with Kpop or insert that crap into the game
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I think that in the first 10-15 seconds she is giving a hint of some sort. When she says what she wants to do on 2020...
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    I think that in the first 10-15 seconds she is giving a hint of some sort. When she says what she wants to do on 2020...
    I don't know. Shopping, going on dates and vacationing somewhere warm are already things we can do in-game. They even showed us her simself doing those all things in-game.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited January 2020
    I think making a band game pack is coming soon.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg