Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions About The Sims 4 Studio

hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
In S4S, how do I add multiple textures? Do I have to make them into individual .package files and then merge? Also, my cc doesn't show up in my game.
Post edited by hellokitty1496 on

Comments

• titletownbeasttitletownbeast Posts: 17 Member
    I don't know about the textures, but you need to copy the mods in your mods folder and move them to the mods folder in the Sims 4 Studio folder. You should post on the forums on their website about the texture thing. They'd know more there.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    If you're using the same mesh, you simply add a new 'swatch' for each texture. I'd strongly suggest this be the very last thing you do on your mod, making sure that all the relevant information for the base swatch/texture ObjectDefinition and ObjectData is fully and correctly completed, otherwise once you have multiple textures/swatches, you'll have to complete each one by one which can be a pain.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • titletownbeasttitletownbeast Posts: 17 Member
    I also have a question: After being forced to downgrade to The Sims 4 Legacy Edition, every time I open Sims 4 Studio, I see a pop up that says: Unable to find The Sims 4. Please configure your game path. I press OK and I'm taken to the settings pop up. My current settings after playing around a bunch are:

The Sims 4: Applications>The Sims 4.app
    Sims 4 Documents Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4 Legacy Edition

I can't find anything on the forums about this same problem or s4s not working with legacy edition. Is it supposed to work? What should my settings be? I already re-downloaded s4s and I still get the same pop up. I'm not very tech savvy...Please help!

Read more: http://sims4studio.com/thread/19496/configure-game-path-legacy-edition#ixzz6BWywRI00