Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SP16 Tiny Living Stuff : Are you enthusiast ?

12346...Next

Comments

• iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Yes
    Can't wait 'til it's released! =D
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    I'm not like, ecstatic, but I really do love the CAS Assets and as someone who's trying to learn how to build I think it's good to start small, which I'm not good at, so this is a nice way to remind myself to keep it down.

Edit: However, I probably won't buy it until I can afford to buy a bundle, so I'll get it with a Game Pack and Discover University.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Yes
    I am looking forward to the stuff pack, but hopefully lots in the future are not 10 x 10.
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    I like some of the things in it, but I tend to play families and want a lot of space. I built a tiny house just to see what it would be like, and while I could do it, it looked way to cramped for even one person.

Edit: I should probably say that I don't often but stuff packs anyway. Most of the time there are one or two new things/features, and the rest looks like things that are already in the game to me.
    Post edited by DCJ504 on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes
    I’m surprisingly excited about it. I love the Scandinavian Modern vibe of the furniture, and I love the comfy clothing. I probably won’t even use the Murphy bed, lol, although I will track down cc for the separated couch and pictures,
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Yes
    Yes, I love the furniture and challenge of building Tiny homes for various family types.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Anyone else having problems downloading it? I cant get online on the orgins app on the PC even though my internet connection is fine.
  • LakodaLakoda Posts: 7 New Member
    No
    I voted no because on console the camera really sucks.
    So i need to build more spacious places so I can actually have a decent view of my sims.
    Still grateful for all things Sim tho <3
  • LakodaLakoda Posts: 7 New Member
    No
    ?_? I said "The camera really sucks*"
    Don't know where the plum came from lol
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Yes
    I’m surprisingly excited about it. I love the Scandinavian Modern vibe of the furniture, and I love the comfy clothing. I probably won’t even use the Murphy bed, lol, although I will track down cc for the separated couch and pictures,

WMS on tumblr for the couch 😊

@Freckles1971 Its not out yet unless you’re in a different country 😊
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Nooboo_GirlNooboo_Girl Posts: 15 Member
    Yes
    Gah! I am sitting here counting down the minutes! I wish it were ready to download NOW...lol...I already build tiny homes for fun, and am in the middle of YouTube streaming my Legacy Challenge...totally excited to do a true Tiny Home challenge. Bring it on! ...plus hey a NEW death!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    No
    I must say I'm impressed with those ghost special powers. Overall the pack seems well put together, but still not something I would buy right away.

It was out at 12am in the UK. I tried to download it after that and it wouldn't even connect to the internet and still isn't now. It would be better if we could download/install it through origins.

Yes

It was out at 12am in the UK. I tried to download it after that and it wouldn't even connect to the internet and still isn't now. It would be better if we could download/install it through origins.

That’s where you’re supposed to download it.

That’s where you’re supposed to download it.

I thought I'd be able to download it after 12. Aparently not! :#

Yes

So turns out that must be a glitch because 10am PST is 6PM in the UK (apparently packs come out at 9:30 now so 5:30 for you).

So turns out that must be a glitch because 10am PST is 6PM in the UK (apparently packs come out at 9:30 now so 5:30 for you).

I'm sure with the other packs you were able to download and install it right after 12?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    No
    I don't think it will benefit me because I like to play large families.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    No
    Lakoda wrote: »
    ?_? I said "The camera really plum*"
    Don't know where the plum came from lol

"Plum" is the forum's censor word. You may be confused because sometimes it does unnecessary censorship. I believe I know which word you're trying to use because it censors it for me too.
    Yes

I'm sure with the other packs you were able to download and install it right after 12?

Nope, only expansion packs. GPs and SPs come out at 10PST

• mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    No
    I'm not excited at all about it but I'll buy it purely because I have all the packs and I just like adding more choice to my builds and sims..
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Yes
    I have been building and playing in tiny homes in the Sims for a good long while now. I am fascinated by tiny homes.

What we're getting by and large are not tiny home appropriate objects and there's a part of me that is disappointed by that. But I do like the style of furniture that we are getting and most of it fits in very well with some of my other favorite packs so I'm happy there. The Murphy bed will probably not be anything I ever use, but I don't use the popcorn machine from Movie Hangout either and I still love that pack.