Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited January 2020
    @AudreyFld soon it is!!
    @MrsRacooney oh man, if it's for mental Amazon support, how can I resist?!

NGqMGBK.png
    In which there is many folk feeling the love (?)...
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    *Squeeeee*. It’s a new steamy chapter with lots of fruits.....
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    *Squeeeee*. It’s a new steamy chapter with lots of fruits.....

Ya!
    /throws fruits at everyone 😈
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Eeeeks!
    Lolol, I so expected Hattie to say she can't lie with Anubis because it's against the will of Athena, for him not being her brother :joy: And in some way, she did when stating she didn't know he was an option. Poor innocent child :joy: (Not any more now tho, I guess)
    Valdur! He seems to do pretty okay atm and for that I'm glad. And also he's a better observer than I assumed, which probably works in his favor. He's right, being frightening is the definition of Mayua. No frightening, no Mayua.
    Daw, poor Artie. That was all a bit fast in the past few days, even for someone of her stature. And no blaming her she can't sleep in that (admittedly beautiful) badly soundproofed housing. I'm just hoping she won't fall for hugging yoga-prisoner-woman :# Odds are that Tadla wouldn't hire someone who is so fast in emotional bonding with her enemies.
    Excited what Neala, Rhiannon and Plague Smith will bring about storywise!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Ahhh Sunday Surprise chapter! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Yay for a chapter! :) There was a lot of, um, stuff happening! Thanks for the fruit @WagonFruit! <3 I am curious about the new girl and her followers! More to come soon or soonish I guess.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Yaaaaaaaassssss! Chapter!!

Oh Valdur. Proud of that guy, I am. Being in a not leaky room probably helps immensely with the squeamishness, but I imagine all the uh … extracurricular activity he sees around him makes him wonder :D But skald’s gotta skald.

And delightfully devilish Mayua. Love that gal.
    Eeeeks!
    Lolol, I so expected Hattie to say she can't lie with Anubis because it's against the will of Athena, for him not being her brother :joy: And in some way, she did when stating she didn't know he was an option. Poor innocent child :joy: (Not any more now tho, I guess)
    Valdur! He seems to do pretty okay atm and for that I'm glad. And also he's a better observer than I assumed, which probably works in his favor. He's right, being frightening is the definition of Mayua. No frightening, no Mayua.
    Daw, poor Artie. That was all a bit fast in the past few days, even for someone of her stature. And no blaming her she can't sleep in that (admittedly beautiful) badly soundproofed housing. I'm just hoping she won't fall for hugging yoga-prisoner-woman :# Odds are that Tadla wouldn't hire someone who is so fast in emotional bonding with her enemies.
    Excited what Neala, Rhiannon and Plague Smith will bring about storywise!

That IS an excellent excuse! But then, the allure of securing a powerful, eternal dynasty? Well... a gal's gotta try! There seems to be a lot that's missing in Hattie's education, doesn't there? :pensive:
    It's true, so observant! Perhaps Valdur is a good skald, if nothing else? This will be a fun tale for him to tell later (if he survives the love shack O..O)
    Yeah, Artie might usually keep it together pretty well, but a woman can only handle so much crazy nonsense before it starts to take it's toll. I will make no comments on Artie's future potential relationships (ehehehe), or Tadla's hiring competence :mrgreen:
    I'm excited for them also!! I think they're a fun trio :cookie:

@LadyLobster Sunday Funday! (sorry) (ehehehe) (ilu :kissing_heart: )

@haswh yeah! all the "um, stuff" (kekekeke) keeping that fruit bowl stocked for ya ;)

@Haflinger yes! This is why so much water is needed, ehehe, easier to just throw water at it rather than scrub O..O
    Poor Valdur ( >:) ) maybe this experience will give him more stuff to skald about!
    Mayua, of course, is at home anywhere she lands :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    @haswh yeah! all the "um, stuff" (kekekeke) keeping that fruit bowl stocked for ya ;)

Thank you!! :)<3

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I feel so gifted! The chapter before my birthday has my donated sims in it! YAY!

I don't remember the prisoner being talked about before, she seems really chill. I hope she doesn't tab Artie in the back if they hug.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong good timing then!! :mrgreen:
    Taveah hasn't appeared for a bit! She arrived mysteriously back when Raet was queen, but she was revealed to be a spy for the mercenaries, so the Amazons are holding her captive.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Love the chapter!

A vampire queen would be interesting but kinda risky maybe? I would love to see that anyway :D

And new characters again! How do you keep an overview? :o I would be so lost.
    Thanks @Queenarella !
    Yeahhh, not so sure the answer to their troubles is more vampires O..O
    I will admit, sometimes I forget about people (eheheh?) (woops)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Thanks @Queenarella !
    Yeahhh, not so sure the answer to their troubles is more vampires O..O
    I will admit, sometimes I forget about people (eheheh?) (woops)

Who knows if Athena likes vampires? Bastet tricked the goddess with vampires so maybe Athena holds a grudge against the species? :p

Haha that goes hand in hand with having many characters in a story :D
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member

Dear @WagonFruit I'm not really particularly attracted to this Amazone universe ...i mean use a man's nuisance and throw him in the hole!! :s:'(:heartbreak:
    But as I was on the hunt for a good story, I'm still glad I gave it a try…..
    I have spent four days catching up on the story and I have really been captured by your imaginative universe. Not least the exceptional beautiful images that support your story. I have no doubt that it requires a great deal of preparation :)
    I love reading pictures <3
    At the same time, I suffer and rejoice with all your beautiful and charismatic characters :'(<3
    I don't have much else to add than: Thanks for an exciting and catchy story :smiley:

NB.... I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter ;)
    edited January 2020
    @Queenarella I bet that even if Athena didn't usually like vampires, she has a soft spot for Pili and Anubis :blush:

@MonaSolstraale aww, and you gave it a go anyhow! <3
    Yeah, Amazon stories are not for everyone; there are some really difficult things our modern sensibilities have to adapt to in order to read them.
    It does take a lot of time to set up and capture the images, yes, but much less than it used to these days thanks to reshade :mrgreen:
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note, I always appreciate them /hugs

And now, a little bit of this:

i8ZHVdD.png

What?! ALREADY?! Yeah, so, I'm trying something new: no more long chapters for the foreseeable future, or at least until the spring warms everything up and my internet goes back to normal. I should be able to load a bunch of images on the one or two 'good' days I find here and there, and then just release individual scenes 2 or 3 times a week (ish).
    We'll see if it works, I hope so!

Enjoy your day everyone <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Short but sweet! <3 But I'll take LotL as often as I can get it, ty. :kissing_heart: Was so (pleasantly) surprised to get another chapter so soon!
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster aww, tyu bb :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I don't mind short if we get MORE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I whole heartedly agree with everyone saying that this is just fine! I enjoy short over nothing <3. Thanks for the chapter.

I wonder, the guard is takling about Sabit having a great granddaughter, right? not that Sabit is pregnant? What are the congratulations for?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I whole heartedly agree with everyone saying that this is just fine! I enjoy short over nothing <3. Thanks for the chapter.

I wonder, the guard is takling about Sabit having a great granddaughter, right? not that Sabit is pregnant? What are the congratulations for?
    Sabit's great granddaughter is the baby Deshret gave birth to. Congratulations for becoming the first councilor, I believe.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Irishsong wrote: »

Sabit's great granddaughter is the baby Deshret gave birth to. Congratulations for becoming the first councilor, I believe.

Ah, I see. Ok.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Aww, tyu @pammiechick and @Irishsong ! Already one in the kitty for Monday :mrgreen:

@Maladi777 correctomundo! I don't expect people to make that leap though, yet, more clarity on Sabit's big promotion to come ofc :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sweet! Something to look forward to!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I can't wait for Monday... oh wait...that means the weekend will be gone. Well at least I have something to look forward to!!!!